Pro User

Oct 2016

masturbate shit out - - scatshop

masturbate shit out - - scatshop

im wearing a black dress and im feeling sexy this is short but a nasty/sexy video im playinh with my pussy on the toilet and im moaning and its turning you on. I feel like I immediately need to shit and its coming! I stand up and tilt to the side and big thick logs shit out my tight ass three logs hit the toilet and you hear the thump. I sit down with release I cant believe that was inside of me. I play with my pussy more that makes you cum this is a sexy girl shit that you will enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 68.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Marina and Olga games with shit - - scatshop

Marina and Olga games with shit - - scatshop

Marina and Olga take part in this video. Girls Marina and Olga love to play with their own shit . This time, Marina and Olga decided to enjoy crap full , girls sat on the bed and at first Marina and Olga kiss , then Marina stands up to cancer on your knees raise your dress and Olga substitutes its palms and Marina shit in the hands of Olga , two hands full of shit , Olga enjoys the smell Marininova shit , sniffing shit, Olga Marina , then the Marina is also beginning to sniff along with Olga own shit , in that moment when she smells licks its own feces , Marina caresses her cunt by the hand , two girls Marina and Olga are enjoying the shit they lick his sniffing languages , eat.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee And Poo My Pink Pants (PART 1) - - scatshop

Pee And Poo My Pink Pants (PART 1) - - scatshop

Watch me use my pink pants as my toilet i pee into them close up before telling you how amazing it feels and i make myself cum hard..
    Before stuffing my pissy pants deep inside my pussy and pulling them out slowly.
    I then make my pants my toilette dirty way i bend over and push out a warm load into my pants.. i rub my bulge and slowly pull them down to reveal my scat load and showing you it..
    This is part 1.. Wait for Part 2… And Part 3 Where i get even more filthy pooing into the same pink panties
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 54 s
    Size: 714 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lick My Shitty Ass Clean! - - scatshop

Lick My Shitty Ass Clean! - - scatshop

I just pushed out a huge, smelly load of shit! It got my asshole covered in poop! It’s all over my shithole and all over my ass crack! I need my human toilet paper to lick my filthy ass clean. Get your face in my ass crack and start licking! You clean up every bit of the shit that’s covering my ass! Get your tongue deep in my shithole! Suck that nasty shit out of me! Yes, you’re such a good ass cleaner. See, I don’t need toilet paper, not when I have you! I’m going to start calling you toilet paper! Lick my shitty ass clean, toilet paper! clean my filthy shithole!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 13 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting On My BBC - - scatshop

Shitting On My BBC - - scatshop

A big veiny cock up my ass, I can’t help but release thick, gooey shit all over it.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 360 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

More fun at work - - scatshop

More fun at work - - scatshop

Had to shit again but there isn't much in a work restroom that you can use to get excited so why not a plunger? It woudnt have been my first choice because a cock would have done the trick but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! I start off pooping a little but I use the plunger handle and shove it way up in there to help work some of that sticky stinky brown goo out! Very fun and very sneaky!!! This restroom smelled like ass when I was done!!!!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Size: 305 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting on Guys Chest - - scatshop

Shitting on Guys Chest - - scatshop

ANOTHER NAUGHTY SCAT VIDEO OF ME SHITTING ON A GUYS CHEST EXTRA NAUGHTY
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 42 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 9.16 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eating Shit In My New Home! - - scatshop

Eating Shit In My New Home! - - scatshop

I’ve got an ass full of shit! I want to push it out and shove it into my mouth! I love eating my poop! I’m so happy to be breaking in my new home in the dirtiest ways!
    Watch my asshole open up and a fat load of shit work its way out! This massive turd stretches my asshole open! It’s such a fat turd! My open stretches and gapes as this thick turd slides out!
    Mmm! Look at all this poop! It looks so tasty! I need to taste it! I need to eat my shit! Watch me put a little turd in my mouth and swallow it down! It’s so hot to eat my own shit! I love filling my mouth with my massive, thick turds! I try my best to stuff my mouth full of my poop! This turd is just too big! It’s stretching my mouth open, just like it stretched my ass!
    I love knowing you are watching me eat my warm, delicious shit!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 27 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two bottles of beer in pussy and ass - - scatshop

Two bottles of beer in pussy and ass - - scatshop

I invited my friend Olga to her house and planned to have a good time, I bought two bottles of beer , Olga and I sat in the kitchen and opened a beer and started drinking , after a few SIPS of beer , Olga asked me to add some fun to our evening , I agreed as I wanted something unusual . Olga said that I climbed up on the table, I fulfilled what was asked Olga , I spread your legs and showed you my pussy , I have I love hairy not shaved pussy , Olga sat at the table and drank beer , first, Olga was shoved into the pussy her fingers and then the neck of the bottle in which it was beer , and began to fuck me in me poured beer Oh my God that was so good , Olga pulls out the bottle from my pussy and starts to drink beer . After drinking a few Beers Olga again introduces me the bottle about between your legs again and Fucks me with a bottle , Oh yeah my girlfriend fuck me like a whore . Olga pulls the bottle out of my pussy , turned to me ass lifts dress and starts to shit but my climaxing pussy . Fucking big pile of shit begins to flow down my pussy . This is an evening , Olga, shit on my pussy I was very much excited and Olga again shoves his fingers CGS my pussy and Fucks me , yeah make me feel good . Olga takes bytylka of beer and one bottle Fucks me in the pussy but she really little Olga and takes the second bottle and shoves it up my arse and Fucks me simultaneously with two bottles in dirty pussy and ass , Olga pulls the bottle out of my ass and pussy and I start to shit lying on the kitchen table out of my ass goes fat shit . The fuck this is I spent the time I really liked it as well as you enjoy viewing this video clip , I can imagine how your cock stiffened you excited and grasping his cock with his hands and fingering me and I fucking … I would gave you all my beloved fans , I’m a whore and ready to perform for you almost all .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 973 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty shitty strapon inside hot pussy BBW - - scatshop

Dirty shitty strapon inside hot pussy BBW - - scatshop

My BBW girlfriend is back for you, my shit eaters. She loves shit, loves its flavor, its warmth, softness and pliability. She plays with shit, scoops up a strap-on and rubs on her body, on her breasts. Dips a strap-on in shit and introduces dirty in itself, in hot pussy. She enjoys, kicks, from this, knowing that You are looking at her, she feels so good.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information