Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee Spandex On Bed - - scatshop

Pee Spandex On Bed - - scatshop

Watch me in my nike spandex leggings… I tell you how im desperate to pee i could go to the toilet…. But i prefer peeing my gym leggings on my bed… I lay down and pee hard into my yoga pants my pee floods out of the seams and i rub my spandex pussy feeling how warm it is… But i dont just want to do it once i want to do it over and over again…….. I lay back down and pee for a 2nd time then 3rd and pee some more. I show off my pee stains and rub my spandex pee leggings telling you how good it feels
    #spandex #pee #leggings #wetlook #etoiletfetish #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 586 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 Dominas, shit, a female teen slave full - - scatshop

2 Dominas, shit, a female teen slave full - - scatshop

Here, Contessa Calucci and I, have our female teen slave, KV-TEEN, one after the other, full pooped. After I pissed and shit on the tits of our slave, she had to rub in with my shit. Then Contessa squatted over the hands of our slave and shit into it After she had shit in her hands, our slave had to rub with the shit of Contessa, too. You see all this 2 camera angles. Two of our toilet slaves had to watch and you can probably imagine what awaited them, in the next part, of this kinky Shit orgy.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 873 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A Month Of My Shit – Play With Me - - scatshop

A Month Of My Shit – Play With Me - - scatshop

Look how happy I am in my pool of filth! I have an entire month’s worth of shit in here with me! Do you want to come join me?! Think of all the fun we could have! I know you want to come play! You want to join me! We can smear each other’s bodies and make each other cum so hard! We could have the most amazing sex and cum like crazy in this pool of poop! Maybe we could have a cute girl come join us too! We could stay in here forever! Pooping and smearing our shit all day! We would have so much fun! Please come join me in my pool of poop!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Size: 976 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eating shit and edging in public - - scatshop

Eating shit and edging in public - - scatshop

Just on my lunch eating some shit in the bathroom at work and edging. I really wanted to cum but I'm not allowed. I also push my rosebud out.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 38 s
    Resolution: 576 x 1 024
    Size: 444 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eating So Much Tasty Shit! - - scatshop

Eating So Much Tasty Shit! - - scatshop

I love telling you how my shit tastes! I’m such a nasty girl, eating my own poop and talking dirty to you!
    Watch me push out a huge, wet, load of shit! It smells so good! I need to eat it! I need to lick and suck and swallow my sweet, delicious poop! Look how I lick and suck on my turds! I love feeling my hot shit in my mouth! I tell you exactly how it tastes and I eat as much of my poop as I can! It turns me on and makes me so wet to be a good little shit eater! Do you get turned on too? Watching me eat my own poop? I hope it does! I hope your cock gets so hard when you see me stuffing my face with my sweet, sexy shit!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 41 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Dionne pissing and shitting - - scatshop

Mistress Dionne pissing and shitting - - scatshop

It’s an occasion I get to go Naturist open park where I get I sub willing ti be pissed on in the woods .is 10” cock gets him in trouble as he gets very excited it’s obvious he likes to be used publicly .the show starts urinated on in public and on realising its what turns him on he proposes for further degradation as I am so willing to shit as I stroke his big trunk.
    The shitting is done discreetly so no offense to the other around us.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sports and denim shorts - - scatshop

Sports and denim shorts - - scatshop

I and Olga wore shorts Olga wearing white shorts I denim . First, we pose for you in my shorts , and then Olga becomes a cancer and I take her butt shorts and show you her bare bottom , then again put them on the ass Olga , then I stand cancer on my knees and Olga relieves my denim shorts and shows you my naked ass , and again puts them on my ass . I tell Olga that Olga got cancer on his knees and relaxed his ass , Olga said that she very much wants in a toilet and not being able to contain the pressure of shit , I said to Olga, shit in shorts , Olga relaxed and I saw a trickle of urine and then shit in white shorts the shit out of the shorts , I want that , I got cancer and also initially released in a piss denim shorts and then shit in them . Of my short falls out of the shit and a lot of traces of urine and shit , as well as Olga . We stroll around the room , crawling with cancer on his knees showing you my dirty shit and urine shorts . At the end of the video we shoot two shorts and show you their dirty shit from ass and again put them back .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 54 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping On My Balcony! - - scatshop

Pooping On My Balcony! - - scatshop

I love pooping in public places! The thought of getting caught turns me on so much! Today I’m going to go out on my balcony and push out a big, fat load of shit for you! I’m going to moan and groan and grunt so loud as I’m pushing out these big turds! I want my neighbors to know I’m a dirty shit girl! And I want you to know I’m pushing out this load of shit just for you!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 36 s
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fattie plays in public restroom and pisses! - - scatshop

Fattie plays in public restroom and pisses! - - scatshop

BBW shows off her fat body in a public restroom, wiggles ass spreads fat pussy and shows off juicy titties! Then, pisses in the toilet! Very fun and cute video!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 918
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fishnet Scat And Smear - - scatshop

Fishnet Scat And Smear - - scatshop

Watch me in white fishnet tights tease you before bending over and shitting through them… watch my shit pour out of the holes in my tights and listen as the scat squeezes out…
    I then scoop it up into my hands and sniff it describing how my shit smells before smearing over my big tits and ass and face…
    Seductive joi from a dirty girl
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 12 s
    Size: 939 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information