Pro User

Oct 2016

Wild Wedding Night For The Bride! - - scatshop

Wild Wedding Night For The Bride! - - scatshop

This is a wedding night like no other. No rose petals and champagne in this shit because shit is what the bride gets, literally. The nasty groom has his own way of marking his territory. Once settled in the honeymoon bed, he didn’t waste time shitting on her – her face, her hair, her face! Submissive bride takes it all in, not protesting as shit gets into her body and dress. Not satisfied with the mess, her groom calls in his groomsmen to join in on the fun. They take turns spreading shit all over the bride until she and the bed is a disgusting sight of shit and sperm.
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 58 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 250 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hershey Rae’s FUNKY New Offerings! - - scatshop

Hershey Rae’s FUNKY New Offerings! - - scatshop

Hershey Rae is back!! Another of my legendary asses in back in the mix!!! Enjoy this first ASSortment of ASStonishing new clips!! She begins by making a special FUNKY treat for a fan! Enjoy as she pushes a chocolate bar from her Hershey factory into the cup!! Then she shows how hard it is pooping and wiping your ass when you got as much ass as she does in the 2nd clip! Seems like a lot of shit gets stuck up in your crack!! Talk about Big Booty Problems!! She talks about her trials and tribulations. IN the finale, enjoy as she gets on all fours to push out the biggest Hershey bar yet! Three FUNKY releases from the Hershey Factory!!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 633 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

shit in blue pantyhose and a T-shirt - - scatshop

shit in blue pantyhose and a T-shirt - - scatshop

Do you like shit and tights? Yes? So today’s spectacle is just for you!!!I’m going to pee through my new pantyhose caress pussy and taste the my piss.Have a nice shot from close up on my ass and pushing shit in tights…I feel hot shit is a wonderful feeling!!I have to to taste and start playing with shit…I have very sensitive nipples, easy to my thrill and I caress them..
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 496 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting For My Stepbrother 2 - - scatshop

Shitting For My Stepbrother 2 - - scatshop

I was on my way out to this new swingers club. I needed my stepbrother to watch my kids while I went out.
    I was wondering how much he would charge me for 5 hours of babysitting. He asked me to shit for him before I left. I guess its safe to say he is getting hooked on seeing me shit. I should have got him to lick my ass clean and eat the piece of toilet paper on my puckered poop hole.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 803 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Many more shorts with shit - - scatshop

Many more shorts with shit - - scatshop

In this video, we again use our panties. Jan, Alice and Carolina tried on many different panties, wrote and poked at them. Then they filmed dirty underpants, dressed clean and soiled dirty underpants. Then we put on one pair of underpants on ourselves, on top of them they put on underpants with a gob inside and so received two pairs of underpants at once.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 7 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee and Pussy Spread/Gaping in Fishnets - - scatshop

Pee and Pussy Spread/Gaping in Fishnets - - scatshop

Wearing this hot full body fishnets pantyhose. I feel so sexy in myself. At starts I seduce you by showing my longs legs and feet only. Great long lean legs aren’t they? Today I really want to show you my pink pussy when I spread it wide and gape it. How bad you wanna jerking off until I spread it? Tell me. I just talk to you sexy over in the video. Want to play with you. We need some fun together. But I am not only showing and spreading this pussy today I will pee as well. I know you love it. I spread many times my kitty in different positions and peeing ass well. While I spread my legs and spread pussy peeing far. Do you like it? Perhaps you’d like more pussy gape? I gape my pussy in doggy and you able to see how beautiful and pink is it. Also can hear me Queefing. So I just holding the poses and spreading a lot and also gape it few times, and don’t forget about the pee ? At the end I peeing with strong stream. Great view to my kitty during pussy spread and pee at the same time. Lots of pee on the floor . Enjoy it ?
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 682 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alice and Olga in jeans - - scatshop

Alice and Olga in jeans - - scatshop

Hello, our dear fans. In this video today you will see Olga and Alice. Girls put on their favorite jeans. They showed themselves in jeans, removed them and you saw absolutely true popochki. Then the girls took turns writing and popping up in jeans. You will see urine soaking jeans and flowing down and Alice and Olga will show you their asses in shit inside jeans.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 45 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My First Panty Poop & Body Smear - - scatshop

My First Panty Poop & Body Smear - - scatshop

Watch me in my first panty pooping video, where I fill my pink panties up with a big poop load and then smear it all over my body! No half measures here for my first poop smear! It's messy!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Size: 534 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The anal piss-scat-cocktail (pervert) - - scatshop

The anal piss-scat-cocktail (pervert) - - scatshop

On a date with two users I had to drink my piss out of my ass! I had to pee in a glass and my piss was pumped with an anal shower in my ass. Three full loads, I got pumped in my ass. Have then injected the piss from my asshole in a glass and then drunk with gargle. You look how beautiful brown my piss is out of my ass and caviar pieces are in it. I swallowed everything completely! Delicious!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 17 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farts And Log In Pants - - scatshop

Farts And Log In Pants - - scatshop

Watch me in a dress just home from being out with friends 🙂 im desperate to go but saved it so you could watch…
    I ride up my dress to reveal my pink panties and i start farting into them over and over before releasing a hard log into my panties….
    I Pull them down and my hard shit drops out of my pants onto my bed and i show you it….
    Perfect moulded log for one lucky guy
    #pantypoop #shit #log #shitpants #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 24 s
    Size: 590 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information