Pro User

Oct 2016

Salad and Shit For Lunch - - scatshop

Salad and Shit For Lunch - - scatshop

A well-balanced diet is very important for a slaves overall health. That’s why Mistress Lisa always makes sure her toilet slaves are well-fed. In this video Lisa chews up some salad and spits it into a dish before serving it to her slave. She also spits into her slaves mouth to help him swallow. Then she pisses into a wine glass and has him drink that, ensuring that his diet has just the right amount of electrolytes and liquid. After such a healthy meal her slaves is treated to dessert. He holds out his dish while Lisa squats and fills it to the top with a nice warm load of shit. He kneels while she spoon feeds him his dessert.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 126 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I Make My Pants Super Dirty For Daddy - - scatshop

I Make My Pants Super Dirty For Daddy - - scatshop

This video is a taboo role play fantasy video! I wear a tiny blue short and white top on. I get into my room and Daddy was in already. Why did you come in just by your own? You should knock first don’t you think? I am get ready myself to go out with some of my friend for a night out. Go out daddy. Ok I know Mom said I was bad and made a mistake when I failed on one of my exam but Daddy to everyone can happen. I will study much more but not today. Go out of my room. Why you look at my like this? It’s kinda weird. What did you say to me? Wanna see my ass. Wtf Daddy? I can’t believe you’re telling me like this. I know I love this short pants but why you ask me to make it dirty it’s sound scary.Get out of my room right now. You can’t ask me to do such a nasty thing like this. Ok I show you my ass but then can you go out of my room? I show ass but Daddy wants more. I hesitate to pull down pants but I do. Was it enough? Happy now? I’m so fucking ready to go out. But you wanna get more. Want to make dirty this pants with hot shit. That is more than nasty don’t you think just because I didn’t study enough to get over on the exam’
    Daddy also found my dildo and want me to lick and put into my ass to fuck myself and use it front of him. Is it turning you on or what? Your dick get hard I can’t believe it. I do play with my asshole and it’s good but awkward him watching me. I fuck my asshole in doggy. But keep it in your mind Daddy this is the first and last that I do front of you. I do also enema into my pants which is make big mess in it. I make it dirty with shitty ass liquids and more of shit all about it. This is your dirty secret Daddy I got it now. So the thing is I do whatever you ask from me but If you don’t want I tell to anyone you never ever come into my room again. Did you understand me Daddy? Lots of shit and mess in my cute short I see you can’t control your dick. I do enema few times and keep fucking my shitty hole. Hope you’ll never ever forget this day because never would be happen again. I tell someone is knocking at the door so hurry to jerk off Daddy because I have to change my clothes once again before I go out. Was it enough? Great because if you don’t want I share your filthy secret never wanna see you again in my room. Have fun.
    Models:

Duration: 24 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We arrange for you the evening show - - scatshop

We arrange for you the evening show - - scatshop

We with my girlfriend Olga and I were going to go to bed , but before sleep we ate too much , that we wanted to use the toilet , I suggested to my friend to play a bit with the rubber member to go to the toilet and go to bed , Olga said he would do it only with one condition if we turn on video camera and will record for you, our fans video . We stripped naked leaving only stockings and shoes and sat on the sofa , I took a rubber dick and Olga got cancer and I entered her in the ass rubber cock and began to fuck several times I pulled the rubber cock out of the ass of his girlfriend rubber member was in the shit , the smell of shit filled the room , I said to Olga, she shit on me , I pulled the rubber dick out of your ass to your girlfriend and she vystrelival shit on my belly and naked body , I love when shit on me after that, I asked my friend to get cancer , Olga did and I climbed on his girlfriend and released on the first big a jet of urine on ass of his girlfriend and then shit on your ass Olga , Oh yeah inside of me such a relief , a big pile of shit was on the ass from my friend I took the rubber cock and started to smear the shit on the ass of Olga I am entering in a dirty shit hole Dildo, I fuck my girlfriend in the ass . But I’m very little , I climb on Olga sit your ass on the ass of Olga and smear shit on the ass of his girlfriend , we’re both shit and it is so beautiful , my ass just perfectly glides on shit . After these games we were just exhausted and fell asleep .
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Size: 944 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Amanda, Help Me Shit And Cum! - - scatshop

Amanda, Help Me Shit And Cum! - - scatshop

I’m so constipated! I have an ass full of nice hard, firm poops! I always get so constipated when I travel! I need to shit so bad but I’m going to need some help getting all this poop out of my ass! I try to poop in Amanda’s mouth but I need her help!
    Watch Amanda finger my asshole and help dig my poop out of my ass! She helps me push out several hard turds! These hard poops aren’t great for smearing, but they are perfect for fucking my pussy! I stuff my firm turds into my pussy and squat over Amanda’s face! I’m going to shit out of my pussy and into her mouth! It’s so dirty and sexy to poop out of my pussy and into my friend’s mouth!
    We get so turned on when we play with our shit! Amanda chews my poop and I fuck my pussy so good! I want to cum so bad! Please, Amanda, help me cum! Shove your hands deep into my shitty pussy until I explode into a mind blowing orgasm! Oh yes! I love cumming with my shit in my pussy and Amanda’s delicious shit all over my body!
    We are two very happy, horny scat girls!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Toilet gets his just Deserts Pt.1 - - scatshop

The Toilet gets his just Deserts Pt.1 - - scatshop

The fabulous and very naughty Mistress Julia Taylor, teams up with her kinky Domme wife, Mistress Erika to deliver their toilet slave his just deserts. With much verbal humiliation and trampling in this first of three parts witness this toilet get full drenched in piss by both delightful ladies.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirtiest Bathroom In The World! - - scatshop

Dirtiest Bathroom In The World! - - scatshop

I’m out in the woods on a camping trip. While hiking out in the wilderness I came across this nasty bathroom at a trail head. I needed to poop so I decided to use this disgusting bathroom. I’ve never in my life came across such a horrible bathroom! There piss all over the seat, poop splattered all over the toilet! Bugs and dirt everywhere! The smell was absolutely horrible! But I needed to poop really bad! I sit down on the disgusting toilet and poop as quickly as I can! I can hear my pee and poop plopping down into this pit of piss and shit. When I’m done my asshole is smeared with shit! I wipe it as best as I can with the dry toilet paper. Then I get out of that nasty bathroom as fast as I can!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 26 s
    Size: 898 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

High boots anal games - - scatshop

High boots anal games - - scatshop

I like when you look at me , I’m really excites I think about how so you can enjoy me , I often do masturbate imagining you next to you come have me first in mouth , then in pussy and then in ass full of shit , you pull out your cock and I suck it it’s all in my shit but I love to do I like the smell of shit I want to be your slave and whore you can do a lot . I put you a skirt and boots boots and sat on the sofa waiting for you , I spread her legs to you my dear could see my sweet pussy , she wants you waiting for your cock , I take the rubber cock and imagining that is your cock is my favorite I suck it , Oh God this is so beautiful , at this time the second hand I caress your pussy my Breasts naked nipples swollen with excitement , I beg you to enter my bosom , I introduce the rubber cock between your legs and feel what he is elastic your baby . I fuck myself between the legs with a rubber cock , Oh Yes my sweet I want deeper come on my sweet , I have several times changed poses , I’d get cancer and fuck yourself Oh yeah I want you to take me from behind . I pulled the rubber dick out of your ass , and put his hands I want you to watch as I poop, I shit myself in the hands you love to watch women poop , see my dear . I smear shit on my ass, want you re-entered me with his elastic member , Yes my darling fuck me , I enter again the rubber cock between your legs cunt , but it’s enough for me I know you want to fuck me in a dirty ass I put the dick in the ass and riding it like a cowgirl , cute Yes, deeper , again , again , I lay down on the bed and continue to play with your anal , you like my ass baby ? I want to visit her ? I pulled the rubber cock out of my ass he fucked up on the fuck I want it in my mouth , I imagine your cock it’s covered in shit and my shit and I put him in my mouth and lick shit .
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 33 s
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We are two girlfriends dirty show - - scatshop

We are two girlfriends dirty show - - scatshop

Well, finally my friend Olga was released from the hospital , we hurry to please you that we are again together and even more hot videos with our participation . This time I invited my friend to participate in the dirty show , we took off all the clothes she is nothing to us , we were a little pose for you naked showed you my Breasts, pussy and of course ass a bit and rinsed each other and then I said to Olga so she went to the toilet for me , Olga climbs on the bed and I join her and Olga, shit on me , shit stikaet my naked body , we with Olga diarrhea I’m shit , I like it when my girlfriend shits and pisses on me in use me as his toilet . We switch places and now I’m releasing a fountain of liquid shit on the naked body of a friend, I explode very great pressure of liquid diarrhea out of my ass . Body chest Olga all in the shit , the body of Olga flows my shit , we are two friends and two of us in the shit , all over the couch too shit . Here is a hot show from two girlfriends .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 992 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Morning Shit And Pee In Sink - - scatshop

Morning Shit And Pee In Sink - - scatshop

I did not feel like using the toilet like normal folk. I decided to hike up my big beautiful ass on the sink and let the piss and black turds come out my asshole. I then hand-play with my shit and smear it on my face.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 2 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 51.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Skids Make You Cum - - scatshop

Skids Make You Cum - - scatshop

So you like to sniff panties. Panties from girls that dont wipe..
    Then your in for a treat. I take my panties off and show you how pee stained they are from not wiping after and now im going to make them even more dirty..
    I tell you to wank that dick while I sit on the throne and push out Shit from my arse..
    Wow that big one was a magic poo which means im going to have to shit once more..
    I dig my thong into my asscrack and then sit back down and push another shit out once more..
    I then pull my stained thong up and dig it into my arsehole making it filled with skidmarks before showing you how dirty it is and tell you to sniff those pee and skids till you cum hard..
    Love being a filthy girl
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 28 s
    Size: 588 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information