Pro User

Oct 2016

Destroying My White Shorts - - scatshop

Destroying My White Shorts - - scatshop

Look at my nice clean white shorts! They won’t be white for long! I have to poop! I have to poop so bad! I can feel this huge load of shit in my ass! I’m so desperate to push it out! It’s going to burst out of my butt and destroy my white shorts!
    Here it comes! There’s no holding back! There’s no stopping this shit from bursting out of my poophole and ruining my clean white shorts forever!
    Ewww! Look! Look at all this poop! It’s a massive, soft load! Oh god! It’s smeared all up my butt crack! It’s all over my shorts! These white shorts will never get clean again! My filth has destroyed them forever! Look at this huge mess! I can’t believe how much poop burst out of my butt and into my white shorts!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Three girlfriends shit and piss in white panties - - scatshop

Three girlfriends shit and piss in white panties - - scatshop

We like to do dirty shows where we sleep and piss in panties and stuff them with shit and piss . Me and Karolina and Alice wore snow-white underwear, and we thought we’d fill our white panties with shit and piss . We sat down on the couch and at first we dismantle you with their clean white panties , taking various poses , in a word we arrange for you an erotic show , then we lay back spreading her legs and filled her panties with shit and urine , our first wet panties from a great amount of urine and then we fill them with shit , clearly shows how out of our Asses out of the shit , we demonstrate, first, your pure white ass but after the demonstration we Asses full of shit panties again posing for you .
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 11 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poo Variety Clip Compilation - - scatshop

Poo Variety Clip Compilation - - scatshop

In my super sexy compilation video you can get your fix with 3 very different types of clips including a jeggings pooping clip, poo cookies preparation clip and even one where I give myself a nice poop facial Great value, save lots of cash guys! 21 minutes long. HD Video.
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 51 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 551 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Our dirty jeans - - scatshop

Our dirty jeans - - scatshop

In this video , the girls poop and pee in their jeans , their feet are dripping with urine leaving their traces on the jeans , the girls shoot their jeans with shit , after each of the girls has filled their jeans with shit and urine, the girls take off their ass jeans and show you their dirty Asses after showing off the girls ‘ Asses again, put the jeans back on their Asses, just before filling their jeans with shit and urine, each of the girls takes off their jeans and shows you their white clean ass . Three girls take part in this video : Caroline , Alice and Yana
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 28 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fart treat - - scatshop

Fart treat - - scatshop

Come here my little fart bag and sniff my dirty rotten farts. You love sniffing my farts don’t you. You love it when i puff my farts right into your face so that you can inhale my stinky eggy farts. Who’s a lucky boy then eh! Get your head in my crack and breathe deep!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 251 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping In My Pumpkin! - - scatshop

Pooping In My Pumpkin! - - scatshop

Happy Halloween!
    Look at the pumpkins I carved yesterday! Aren’t they cute! I carved one to look just like a normal jack-o-lantern and the other I carved in a nice big, smelly pile of poop! This one is perfect for pushing out a nice load of my sexy shit into don’t you think? Do you want to watch me poop in my pumpkin!?
    Listen to me tell you all the nasty things that pop into my mind as I’m pooping for you. I tell you how I want to poop in this pumpkin and put it out on my porch to attract all the nasty poop loving trick or treaters!
    I love forcing my poop to squeeze out of my big, juicy ass! It feels so good when I empty my shithole! And it makes my pussy so wet knowing that you’re watching me!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sweet Chupa Chups covered in shit - - scatshop

Sweet Chupa Chups covered in shit - - scatshop

This time Olga and Yana decided to conduct an experiment . They love sweets but not just candy and with the addition of shit . Yana and Olga wore her favorite white panties and a little to pose in it , and began to fill them with fresh shit , Oh yeah this is very cool , but the girls kept worth sweet candy Chupa Chups , Olga Yana suggested to use instead of the cream of the crap ,Yana agreed . But from the girls left a large number of dermis in their white panties . They sat down on the bed and Sali candy to get out panties shit , smearing candy and suck them together with the shit they licked off of their candy shit , but also sometimes varied , each tasted the shit of a friend .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 9 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cigarette and white shorts - - scatshop

Cigarette and white shorts - - scatshop

This time Olga sits and smokes a cigarette and fondles my nipples on his chest playing with them , as it is cool . It is excellent , after she finished Smoking her cigarette she takes off her Bathrobe and remained only in white shorts , she badly wants the toilet . Her ass is full of shit and she begins to fill her panties with shit , fuck this is so cool . A large amount of shit coming out of her ass , and Olga, without taking off their white panties starts to smear shit on the ass . Her panties immediately take on the color of shit which she filled them .
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 949 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eating Shit In A Public Store! - - scatshop

Eating Shit In A Public Store! - - scatshop

I just pushed out a nasty, loud load of shit in a public store bathroom. I scooped up my poop and put it in a jar. Now I’m at a different store. I’m going to walk around the store with my jar of shit and eat it and sniff it, and play with it! Do you want to see me being a filthy scat girl in public!? Look at how nasty I’m getting! I’m in a busy, public store eating my own poop! Anyone could walk around the corner and see me eating my shit! What do you think they would think or say to me if they caught be being a nasty public shit eater!?
    I hope you enjoy watching me eat my shit in public!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Very dirty lesbian games Yana and Olga - - scatshop

Very dirty lesbian games Yana and Olga - - scatshop

Very dirty lesbian games staged by Yana and Olga , in this video clip, Yana makes Olga analingus caress his tongue anus Olga , at the moment how Yana caresses the anus Olga , Olga, shit from the ass Olga comes out crap , and Yana not to stop and continued to caress the anus Olga . Oh Yes Ian holds his tongue at the shit that comes out of the ass Olga . Olga released a large amount of shit . Oh yeah , Yana took a shit in his hands and started to smear the shit on the ass of Olga , then Yana smeared her cunt of Olginym shit and forced Olga to caress her pussy which was covered in shit after lask, Ian began to piss Olga in her mouth big jet began to fill Holguin mouth Oh yeah it was a very dirty video . Dear friends , please leave comments under our videos we are very pleased to read your opinion . With respect to you, your Yana and Olga .
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 785 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information