Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit in jeans, Yana and Olga - - scatshop

Shit in jeans, Yana and Olga - - scatshop

You’ve been waiting for the video when the guys fill their jeans , Oh yeah here’s the video the girls shot for you . Yana and Olga came into the room they were wearing clothes , Yana and Olga saw on the bed two pairs of jeans , Oh yeah and then they got the idea to try them on . Jan began to undress Oh yeah she took off her mini skirt , stockings , panties and bra . She was completely naked , and Jan began to try jeans on her naked body . Then the same was done with Olga , she also undressed to a goal took off his dress , stockings and white underwear panties and bra , and also began to measure jeans . Girls they came just after that Jan and Olga sat down on the chairs and zakrutili cigarettes , about how it excites , they draw the smoke and releasing it . Olga finished his cigarette and began to fill their jeans shit , Oh Yes , Ian did the same . The girls pooped in my jeans , yeah they show the result , after this they wear jeans and start jumping on chairs Asses , Oh yeah to shit more got ass girls again show the result of taking his jeans and bare its priests are all in the shit .
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I toilet slave for my friend - - scatshop

I toilet slave for my friend - - scatshop

Olga found a way to use me as toilet slave , she asked me to undress completely to keep on his feet, only stockings , and shoes , and sit on the bed . I sat on the bed and spread your legs , Olga came to me and lowered his head on my knee and started to caress me with your tongue , Yes I love when I lick pussy tongue , Olga had ginekologicheskoe the mirror she stood me in the cunt and extended it , and again began to caress between my legs , but that was only the beginning , Olga stood and turned to the camera ass , raised my dress and took a dump on me , on my chest was a lot of shit at first I did not understand what he wants to do with me Olga , Olga went to the toilet , and as his toilet, she chose me . Olga sat down beside me and began to smear shit on my naked body , I didn’t realize my legs are inserted ginekologicheskoe mirror , Olga took a dump on me and now smears the shit all over my body , stomach , and pussy , Olga ordered me to shit on the bed , I begin to push my cunt even more reveals as it is inserted gynecologic speculum , thick poop out of my ass , I can’t piss because in my cunt inserted gynecologic speculum , Olga turns it and out of my pussy fountain bursts of urine , that’s a relief , Olga has asked me to get cancer on his knees , and she takes my shit in his hands and smears the shit on my ass , I’m all in shit’s just fine I love when she uses me as his toilet . I some times take different poses to show you what the front and back I’m all in the shit .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Size: 977 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enema for Yana four liters of water - - scatshop

Enema for Yana four liters of water - - scatshop

In this video clip Olga makes the enema Yana , pouring into her ass four liters of water . Olga takes the water from the ass Yana , framing your body , mind , and mouth . Yes, in Holguin mouth poured a large amount of water shit from the ass Yana . Yes, they like these games .
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 15 s
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Public Diaper Pooping Compilation! - - scatshop

Public Diaper Pooping Compilation! - - scatshop

I’ve made so many amazing public diaper pooping videos! These are some of my favorite videos to make! They are also some of my most popular videos!
    I’ve combined three of my best public diaper shitting videos into one amazing video! You get three videos for the price of one!
    I can’t wait to make more of these naughty videos! I love knowing that I could get caught pooping in my diaper at any time! What would someone say if they came around the corner and saw me squatting as I filled my diaper in a store isle!?
    Check out all of this amazing, naughty, sexy, public poopy diaper action!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 296 – Public Diaper Pooping Compilation!
    Models:

Duration: 23 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I play with my friends ‘ bare Asses - - scatshop

I play with my friends ‘ bare Asses - - scatshop

In this video participate : Carolina, Yana and Alice, girls like to play with their Asses, girls Carolina and Alice sit on each other and expose their Asses Yana picks up different objects and introduces to the ass of their girlfriends , girls try different objects with their Asses , at the end of the video Yana shits and pisses on the bare Asses of their girlfriends . Yes, that’s sweet ass girls and they like to open them for you .
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 3 s
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Four girls lesbian show in panties - - scatshop

Four girls lesbian show in panties - - scatshop

We four friends Caroline , Alice , Yana and Olga . We decided to diversify a little the lesbian games . I have asked my girlfriends to put on a show for dirty panties . First video we pose for you, show you our ass in panties , after demonstrating the first one of us got cancer on his knees in Alice, we first removed her panties and began to caress her holes with their fingers and tongues , after a little foreplay we put it back to Alice panties for the ass, and Alice filled her panties with shit and urine , at the time when Alice filled her panties with shit, Olga and I smelled the ass of Alice . After that, we took off Alice’s panties and showed you her dirty ass and panties full of shit after the demonstration, we put the panties back on Alice’s ass , now it’s Carolina’s turn, Carolina got cancer and we also took off Carolina’s panties and also caress her ass, after we caress we put the panties back on her ass and Carolina filled her panties with shit and piss we took Carolina panties to show you dirty ass Carolina and panties full of shit, from the Carolina , after the demonstration, we again wore panties Carolina on my ass , now got cancer on my knees and Olga, too, we first removed the panties from Olga and caressed the ass of Olga , and then we put back on panties ass of Olga and Olga filled her panties with shit and urine , after Olga went to the toilet in panties we took of Olga panties and showed you her dirty ass and panties , after the demonstration we put panties back on Olga’s ass , well, it was my turn , now I’m a cancer and my friend took off my panties and Alice caresses my ass with her tongue , after fondling my anus , girls panties put me back on my ass and I started to shit and piss in my panties , and my girlfriend enjoy watching as the shit fills my panties after I went to the panty to the bathroom , my friend removed my panties and show you my dirty ass and full of shit panties . Here is such show staged a four girlfriends !
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 3 s
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Deepthroat with Poo - - scatshop

Deepthroat with Poo - - scatshop

That’s a clip where I make a BIG THICK FIRM TURD which looks so delicious that I cant resist and want treat it just like a dick – lick and suck and deepthroat it … I LOVE taste of it when it slides deep into my throat , so bitter sweet.. Better would be only have a real dick smeared in my shit and facefuck me till I puke , I swear 🙂
    This video also has me peeing close up, showing poo close up and smearing poo on my face .. ahh and btw – that piece stretches my asshole in such a hot way when pushing it out.. hope u will enjoy 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 29 min 37 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 446 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diarrhea Accident While Washing Dishes - - scatshop

Diarrhea Accident While Washing Dishes - - scatshop

While washing the dishes my belly starts to hurt really bad. It’s uncomfortable but I keep washing my dishes. I really want to get them done then I can go lay down. My belly keeps cramping and rumbling. It feels like I need to fart! I push out the fart but it feels like more than just gas came out of my ass! I spread my cheeks and you can see shit in my ass crack! Wet, runny, stinky shit!
    I hurry to get the rest of the dishes done so I can run to the toilet! But before I can get them done my belly starts to cramp again! What I think is another fart is actually a huge blast of wet diarrhea! It splatters all over my floor and runs down my ass crack and all down my legs! Oh it stinks so bad! I just made a HUGE mess!
    I quickly try to finish washing the dishes as the diarrhea drips out of my ass and down my legs! Oh man! I’ve made such a mess!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 28 s
    Size: 665 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

All YOU Get To Eat Is My SHIT! - - scatshop

All YOU Get To Eat Is My SHIT! - - scatshop

Oh no, my plumbing hasn’t been working lately and I really have to take a crap… luckily, I know someone who can help, and I won’t even have to pay them… that’s right, you’re the lucky little toilet I’m going to be using from now on! And you’ll do it, because you’re just starving for any lick of attention from me, willing to take whatever I’m willing to give to you… and I know you LOVE how I talk to you through the process, telling you when to lick and taste my ass as I’m pushing my turd into your mouth, telling you when to suck on it lovingly as it crawls down your tongue and down your throat… and moaning and my pussy dripping with pleasure, since it feels so GOOD to shit <3 So c'mon, toilet slave, and eat my shit for days and days on end… and I'll never use the porcelain toilet again 😉
    I make sure you have enough to eat… of my shit, anyway 😉
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Boss Toilet Slavery Humilation - - scatshop

Boss Toilet Slavery Humilation - - scatshop

Watch me as your boss…. Youve not been doing your job how i like so i think you need a lesson in following instructions….
    Your 5 employees are going to sit and watch the whole thing… And mark you from 1 to 10
    I lift up my office skirt and make you sniff my ass through my pantyhose and panties… Yes Sniff that ass….
    I pull them my tights and panties and make you sniff my dirtbox and i use your tongue as a buttplug…
    Mmm Taste Dirty? Well theres is more to come…
    I make you watch as i shit into my hand and make you lick, chew and swallow my scat every last piece make that mouth dirty with my brown load….
    Mmmmm You did so well… But theres something else im going to step out of the room and your 5 employees are going to use and abuse you too….
    Hoe your hungry as you have plenty more shit to eat toilet pig
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 49 s
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information