Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty panties from me and Olga - - scatshop

Dirty panties from me and Olga - - scatshop

Olga decided to play a little more precisely to fool around , we put on white underwear , and began to record for you a video clip . Olga first got cancer and I took off her panty , Oh shit I got an arse on her , I bared her Breasts and started to my Boobs for the ass Olga , my nipples swelled in excitement . I change my chest and again I ass Olga his chest . But then Olga says that she wants to shit I wear white panties for the ass Olga and Olga starts to shit Oh how much crap comes out of your ass Olga , shit does not fit in panties Olga , I ask Olga bare ass and show the shit , Olga takes off her panties and wonder how much shit . I also have a desire to go to the toilet and fill it with shit their panties . We change places with Olga , now I’m bent and Olga takes off my panties and played with my anus , thrusts in my ass your finger . And holds on to my ass with her Breasts and nipples . I tell Olga that I want to shit , I wear panties and begin fill your panties with shit and urine . Oh my God it’s so good to release a big load in her panties . I take off my panties and show you how much crap came out of my priests . Olga show you their dirty panties from shit and urine . Dear fans of our films, we remind you the more purchases our hot video , more new products for you from us . Help us to take first place among all the shops . We love you very much .
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jerk it to my Farts - - scatshop

Jerk it to my Farts - - scatshop

While wearing my skin tight jeans, I fart in your face telling you exactly how I want you to stoke it for me. Stroke it to my smelly gas and cum from the stench leaving my dirty asshole.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 49.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat mine and my mans shit - - scatshop

Eat mine and my mans shit - - scatshop

Watch him push out a big shit on a plate first. Then i push one out and tell you to eat it loser. Watch me play with it with a spoon and tell you how to eat it like the loser that you are !
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 13 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Messing My Diaper In A Store! - - scatshop

Messing My Diaper In A Store! - - scatshop

I love wearing diapers in public! I love being out in public and realizing that I need to mess my diaper really bad! I love standing in a store isle with people walking by! I love pushing and grunting as I poo my diaper right there with people all around! I wonder if they can smell me! I wonder if they hear me grunting and know exactly what I am doing! Do you think they can tell I have a diaper on? I bet they know I’m a stinky diaper girl!
    Watch as I dance around a store flashing my diaper! It feels so good to wear a diaper in public! Soon I have to fill my diaper! Watch as I grunt and moan and push out a big smelly load of poo in my diaper! Right there in the busy store! I waddle around the store with a full, stinky diaper on. I need to get changed soon! I hurry to the bathroom before anyone can smell my stench!
    In the bathroom I take off my filthy poopy diaper. My poo is smeared all over my butt! Oh yuck! I’ve made such a stinky mess! I’m such a filthy diaper girl! I love it!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mud Mug Cake - - scatshop

Mud Mug Cake - - scatshop

It’s really hard for me to eat my shit. I really want to eat it all! I want to just take a huge pile of my poop, shove it into my mouth, chew it up, and swallow it down! I want to push my shit eating abilities so I’m going to make a very special mug cake!
    Watch me shit out a nice big load of poop! It looks so tasty! I can’t wait to eat it! I go into my kitchen and get started making my mug cake. Watch me mix all the ingredients together. I add a very special ingredient! My poop! Yes, watch me scoop a nice chunk of my turd and put it in the mug! I cook it all up and make a tasty mud mug surprise!
    Now it’s time to taste it! Let’s see how much I can eat! Let’s see how horny eating my tasty poop makes me! Watch me eat my shit and rub my pussy until I cum so hard!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Public Piss In Pants While Working In The Yard - - scatshop

Public Piss In Pants While Working In The Yard - - scatshop

Slave Abigail Dupree was forced outside by her Master to do some raking and she forgot to use the bathroom before she got started. The sun is going down and the work needs to be done. She begs her Master to use the bathroom but he refuses to let her. She holds it as long as possible before she is forced to release her tight bladder into her pants. So much piss! It soaks her pants all the way through and down her legs and creates a puddle beneath her while she continues to work. Poor slave is noticeably embarrassed and uncomfortable.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 677 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Black panties full of shit and piss - - scatshop

Black panties full of shit and piss - - scatshop

Erotic show black lingerie , in this video I show you my black lingerie , I parade around the room , bare chest and hide again in her bra , I take off panties and show you my ass and again put truski back on his ass . I accept different poses , so you can enjoy my body and my beautiful lingerie . After erotic lingerie I get cancer and shit and piss in my panties . My panties filled with shit they’re so full of shit that shit falls out of my panties and runs down my leg , I again give you a erotic show only in the dirty shit panties , I take them off show you my ass which is all shit , and again put the panties back on his ass . I parade around the room in dirty underwear . In this video you will see : How do I arrange an erotic show in black underwear , show you my ass Breasts pussy as I pissed and pooped in her black panties and again give you a erotic show only in the dirty shit panties , I take off and show you my dirty ass again and put them back . I parade around the room in dirty panties .
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 926 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Very liquid diarrhea mouth full of crap - - scatshop

Very liquid diarrhea mouth full of crap - - scatshop

Liquid diarrhea it’s just fantastic , this time I let Olga into the mouth, liquid diarrhea , Oh Yes Olga has a mouth full of crap liquid very liquid diarrhea , Olga swallows my diarrhea and asked me again to fill her mouth with shit again , I release a large fountain liquid diarrhea , Olga, shit on and in her body ran streams of liquid shit , Olga also produces in my mouth shit is liquid diarrhea , I also love when I shit in your mouth , I love shit . I and Olga give you the hottest show with liquid diarrhea . We lose each other in the mouth a lot of stress the boss . Pleasant to you of viewing !
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Size: 992 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit in white shorts Yana and Olga - - scatshop

Shit in white shorts Yana and Olga - - scatshop

In this video clip, Yana and Olga wore her favorite white panties , Oh they are just gorgeous . Girls defile in them demonstrating their charms . As far as they are beautiful . After that, Yana and Olga turns to fill their white panties shit . Oh this is just wonderful , the girls show you shit in their underwear , and then change cowards . Oh them dirty ass is just a delight and admiration .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 56 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Peeing in the park - - scatshop

Peeing in the park - - scatshop

So I was in the park smoking my weed. I drank to much water n I paid for it yes I did.. this is a compilation of the 2 different situations
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 41.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information