Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana pig, Olga MS - - scatshop

Yana pig, Olga MS - - scatshop

Olga found her new toy pig Yana , in this video clip, Yana cancer creeps on his knees , and grunts like a real pig . Olga makes the pig Yana to shit and eat their shit , but that’s not all Olga wore a strap-on and has a pig Yana in the dirty ass . After that, Olga, shit on ass Yana and again makes you eat shit off the floor .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pink Hoodie/BBC Gaping My Shitty Hole/Farting - - scatshop

Pink Hoodie/BBC Gaping My Shitty Hole/Farting - - scatshop

I’m wearing my new pink hoodie set on without any undies. I love pink, do you like what I like even more? Shitting 🙂 My asshole is sweaty under my pants. It is just soft and warm then I can get sweaty easily under. I bend over show off asshole teasing you in my pants, show tits and tell you about I have 2 toys to play. One of my diamond butt plug to prepare butt hole before I insert my BBC Dildo to stretching wide and nice ass hole. Plug get’s shitty pretty quick and on the other hand I feel my hole today is super tight 🙂 I wanna give you my plug. I want you to play with it and insert to your asshole this poo covered stinky toy. Would be fun wouldn’t it? I take my BBC dildo and practice deep throat for a while and also gagging on. Lots of spit on it. Then I penetration painfully into and it makes me shit pretty quick .I tell you so many times it’s so big to my asshole and gaping all over in the video. After shitting I keep playing rear ass view to cam talking dirty and talking about dirty fantasies of yours. You can hear me moaning first because of pain but then of the pleasure. Could be a great idea that while you fucking me from behind in doggy you insert my shitty plug into your ass? How it’s sound? 🙂 Dirty fantasies for sure. I encourage you to fuck me in doggy pose then turn back to lay down and keep gaping my asshole while talking dirty how you destroy my hole and I get myself ready to you to cum on my dirty gaping asshole. Just because I know you love hearing farting me I fart loud 2 times before you cum. You know what’s your job, fill me up 😛 At the end I show the pile of poo and some seeds on it 🙂 Have fun
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 11 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Erotic show dirty panties - - scatshop

Erotic show dirty panties - - scatshop

I’m Olga and I really love to make erotic shows in which we show you their underwear, we adopt a different posture walking parade her around the room , this time we put the clean white panties , and began in turn to show you my body in my underwear . First, Olga shows you her underwear , Olga wanders around the room taking various poses , then Olga pisses and shits liquid diarrhea in my white panties again and defiles in the panties across the room but which napolneny shit , shit stands out in panties Olga, they changed color . Olga and I switch places and I start to walk around the room in white panties , sexy walking and taking various poses so you can enjoy my body and white panties . I stand cancer and begin to fill her panties with shit and piss, I love to shit in panties since childhood . After that, I defile dirty tonicah showing you how the shit sticks out of my panties , Olga and I are getting together before the video camera and turns to remove each other’s panties and demonstrates shit and dirty shit from ass and again slapping each other on the ass .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga Lolita and Yana in light jeans - - scatshop

Olga Lolita and Yana in light jeans - - scatshop

Hello our dear fans. Today I want to present you a video that I know was missed by our very beloved and constant fan. In this video, I am in light jeans. The video is not ordinary, you will see not only me and how I write and cocoa in jeans, then a wonderful continuation. In general, listen and watch. I'm in my light jeans in my room, posing and showing you my favorite jeans and how they sit on me and how tight they fit my sweet ass. Then of course I write and cocoa in jeans, you will see the whole process on the video, it is fascinating. Of course, I show how I look in dirty jeans. Then I take off my jeans, leave them on the floor and leave the room. It would seem that all, but this time I was watched by cunning two girls. Olga and Lolita came into the room after me, she began to smell my shit, took the jeans in her hands and enjoyed the smell, then they smeared my shit on their bodies, Olga really loves my shit and of course she ate it and licked the poo from my Jeans. The girls have soiled themselves in my poop and dirty jeans today for them have become a good incentive for their game. Come to our store, we will delight you again with many interesting videos. I love you, my dear)))
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Piss in the Pig - - scatshop

Piss in the Pig - - scatshop

Time to humiliate Mistress Taylor's owned Pig, with a little piss play, much against his will, but this pig knows full well he must accept his fate.
    To aid to his humiliation, Mistress CeeCee, Mistress Taylor's fabulous TV Domme I'd asked to join and and deliver her first piss of the day right onto the pigs wee cocklit.
    Then of course it is Mistress's turn, and a little piss to the snout is called for.
    Then watch as Mistress with great amusement blows the little piggy a kiss! Right from her glorious bottom.
    Another fabulous session with Mistress Julia Taylor. Are you next boy?. Hahaha
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 246 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lesbian games outdoors - - scatshop

Lesbian games outdoors - - scatshop

At the end there was less weather and we got out of the house for the city . We found a place for our dirty games . We have long dreamed about summer but the rains did not give us the opportunity to go out . I and Olga found a place we shared before the goal and I fell to the ground, and Olga turned on the video camera and approached me . Olga naked, too, we decided what we wear to nothing . Olga began to kiss my ass , and then I got cancer on my knees and Olga began to caress her tongue my anus and cunt , Olga loves to play with his sisk with my anus , and I also like . We took a walk on the rubber cock and I changed the pose and Olga put me between your legs, the rubber dick and began to fuck me in the cunt , I didn’t care who looks at us . I want to have sex , Olga put me cancer and she got cancer and started to shit on my ass , then Olga spreads hands, shit on my ass , fuck my ass all in the shit , and the smell . Olga told me that I, too, shit , I got cancer and began to shit , fucking at our place for two piles of shit , I changed poses when shit . Yes, my ass all in the shit Olga and I am very . We begin to release a series of video clips about ” Our dirty Adventures in the summer.” Hope to show you how we shit outside in the bushes , Fucks outdoors , undress ,run around naked , posing for you , sunbathe naked and of course, shit and piss on each other and more . Follow our store .
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 39 s
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pony play pissing – Brutal Princess & osel - - scatshop

Pony play pissing – Brutal Princess & osel - - scatshop

The slave is demanded to all fours by Brutal Princess, she straddles over him and rides him around the room like a donkey. she tells him to make donkey noises as he carries her weight around. eeorr eeorr eeorr shout she slave as he becomes quickly out of breath. Brutal Princess then decides to crouch over his face, pulls her panties to the side and pisses directly into his mouth. the slave is forced to drink every drop of piss and when Brutal Princess is finished she demands him to lick any drops that may have fallen off the floor.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Resolution: 576 x 768
    Size: 76.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I shit on my Masturbation - - scatshop

I shit on my Masturbation - - scatshop

I was home and I wanted to spice up your evening I wanted sex , I undressed, left in stockings only lay on the couch and took the rubber cock , I love to play with him . I took it in my mouth and began gently to caress it with his tongue ) I love to suck men’s Dicks ! A bit of tinkering with a rubber friend I got cancer and framed glass dish to fill it with crap I play with the rubber mouth member and shit in a glass bowl , fuck I got diarrhea , that’s fountains of liquid diarrhea I can’t hold back I want to completely clean your ass from shit . Oh fuck that’s a relief ) a lot a Lot of shit in a glass dish , I go to bed and take shit from a glass dish and smear shit on her body , the pussy , the stomach , chest and nipples , I’m all in the shit ) I take the rubber member and first fuck herself in dirty shit pussy and then inserted the rubber cock in your ass and fuck yourself like a whore ! I love to play with his shit I’m just a dirty whore .
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 963 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit In Pantyhose Then Smear - - scatshop

Shit In Pantyhose Then Smear - - scatshop

Watch me show you me in Pantyhose, I first pee right through them and rub my pee all over my tights..
    I then bend over on all fours and push out a big shit, Moving around in different positions to get it all out..
    I tell you how warm it feels just sitting there in my tights and i rub the big bulge.
    I then peel them off and show you whats inside and my messy arse before smearing it all over my bum cheeks
    I love being a Naughty Girl
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 28 s
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Anal play and liquid diarrhea in your mouth - - scatshop

Anal play and liquid diarrhea in your mouth - - scatshop

I and Olga put on white dresses to have traces of shit , we love dirty white stuff in the shit . Olga was sitting in a chair, Smoking a cigarette , I walked over to her and offered to play , anal sex , Olga I agree since she also loves anal play . I took Olga a cigarette and asked that Olga got cancer on the couch . We don’t wear panties under a dress we don’t need them . I lifted the hem of the dress and fucking Olga with a bare ass , I picked up the rubber cock and began to introduce Olga’s ass about how she sweet moans from anal sex , she is mad about it , I introduce a rubber cock deeper and deeper . Olga is moaning louder and louder , I pull the rubber cock from the ass of Olga and then a big fan of liquid diarrhea coming out of the ass of Olga , and gets in my face and my white dress , I want more powerful jets of liquid diarrhea on myself , Olga explodes . Fuck I’m shit and I start to caress the dirty shit from the ass Olga with his tongue . I love to lick shit there it is my passion . We change with Olga sometimes now I get up cancer and Olga takes a rubber dick enters my ass with every movement of the rubber dick enters deeper and deeper into my ass , and Olga pulls the rubber cock from my ass and I explode too liquid diarrhea on it , me and Olga were diarrhea ( Diarrhea ) , Olga enters again in my dirty ass rubber dick . The fucking is incredible . We together with Olga all shit that’s what we played .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Size: 1 019 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information