Pro User

Oct 2016

Bucket full of shit’n pee - - scatshop

Bucket full of shit’n pee - - scatshop

Another custom clip where I shit and pee to the bucket.
    After dumped big log I go on my knees and show You my dirty asshole.
    It opens a bit to drop the rest of log.
    At the end Im gonna show you inside of my bowl.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 500 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms. Rogue’s Public Dildo Shits And - - scatshop

Ms. Rogue’s Public Dildo Shits And - - scatshop

I like you all to meet Ms. Rogue. She loves to play with her toys at work or outside. You’ll often find her squirting for you, peeing for you and mostly shitting for you. Check out this 1st clip of her playing with her toy at her job outside. So sexy how she pulls it out of her ass and the shit just comes rushing out.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 36 s
    Resolution: 912 x 720
    Size: 80.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit in shorts Olga and Yana - - scatshop

Shit in shorts Olga and Yana - - scatshop

Hello, dear and dear friends of ours. Today on the video, Olga and I will show you how we fill our white panties with shit. We sit on the couch in panties and caress each other and clap hands in them and masturbate. Then we turn to the camera ass and show you our ass in panties. Olga did not go to the toilet for two days, she was waiting for my arrival and she very much wants to poop. So much so that shit already climbs out and already got her panties dirtied))) Olga and I are sitting in shorts and you can see this process very clearly on camera. We took everything very close and clear so that you could enjoy all the processes.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting In Colored Leggings - - scatshop

Shitting In Colored Leggings - - scatshop

I love being a naughty girl and i want you to watch while i pee my white leggings and shit right into them listen while i pee and fill them before rubbing my bulge and tell you how amazing it feels.
    I then peel them off and show you the messy shitty ass..
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 5 s
    Size: 621 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 2 Adventure! - - scatshop

Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 2 Adventure! - - scatshop

Watch all three amazing videos Amanda and I made on our second day together!
    Shitting In Each Other's Mouths!
    SamanthaStarfish and Scat Goddess Poop In Each Other's Mouths!
    I have a little bit of poop in my ass! I want to squeeze it out into Scat Goddess' mouth! Watch me squat right over her open, waiting mouth! I push and push and out comes a few little turds! I look down on her as she rubs her pussy! Her mouth is full of my poop! I watch as she chews my shit and swallows it all!
    Then it's time for her to poop in my mouth! She's got a few little turds for me as well! I love looking up and seeing her poop sliding out of her ass! I've never eaten another girls poop before! Finally, I get to feel it in my mouth! I get to eat all over her shit! It feels so good chewing her poop that I swallow it all! Mmm! I just ate another girls poop!
    We are both so turned on! We kiss each other with shit in our mouths! It feel amazing kissing the woman who just ate and swallowed my shit! We rub our shit on our face! Scat Goddess rubs my shit on my big boobs and licks it off! It feels so good enjoying our poop together!
    I give you two great views of this sexy, scat action!
    Shitty Strap On Sex
    After Scat Goddess pooped in my mouth and I pooped in her mouth, we both got very turned on! Our pussies started dripping and our asses were hungry for cock! We both ran and got our strap ons so we could fuck each other's holes until we came so hard!
    First, I put my strap on on and shove it in ScatGoddess' sexy pussy! I smear poop on her lovely ass and tell her how I can fucking her holes with my big, shit covered cock! It feel so good to fill her up! I can tell she's really enjoying my cock fucking her! I take my cock out of her pussy and push it into her asshole! Mmm! I'm fucking my shitty lover with my shit smeared strap on cock! When I pull my dick out of her ass I make her kiss it! I rub my cock all over her face and smear it with poop!
    Now it's time for her to fuck me with her strap on! I watch her lubing up her cock with a big pile of poop! Moist shit makes such a great lube! Her cock is going to slide right into my holes! She fucks my pussy first! It feels amazing but I am an anal slut! I need her cock in my asshole! There is a burst of pain as she stretches my shithole open with her cock! She's stretching my asshole with her dick! It feels so good! I start moaning in pleasure! I'm going to cum so fast! I'm being buttfucked by a sexy woman's shit smeared strap on! It's not long before I start cumming so hard! After I cum she rubs her shitty cock all over my face! I'm covered in poop and I love it!
    We both got fucked so good!
    Two Sexy Girls Smearing Shit On Each Other!
    A short, but sexy video of me and Scat Goddess covering our bodies in poop! It feels so good to smear shit on each other! Scat Goddess looks so sexy with shit all over her tits and face and ass!
    I love feeling her smear shit into my skin! The way she rubs all the shit into my big, juicy ass makes my pussy so wet! After we are covered in poop we smile and kiss with our pretty poop covered faces!
    *You get two different views of this hot, lesbian, shit smearing action!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 16 s
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lick My Dirty Dong and Shit JOI - - scatshop

Lick My Dirty Dong and Shit JOI - - scatshop

Talking dirty and vibing my pussy til i get super turned on. Then I pull out my big dong and penetrate my ass as deeply as I can while telling you to stroke your dick and talking about how the huge toy feels deep in my ass. I vibe my pussy til i come hard. Encouraging and instructing you to come with me! I continue fucking my ass til I pull it out and it is nice and dirty with shit. I lick some poop off of my dong and show you my shitty tongue. Then I sit on the edge of my bed to push out a nice sized soft poo onto the ground. I give you a nice long view of my pile of poop.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 28 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Talking Bathroom Poop - - scatshop

Dirty Talking Bathroom Poop - - scatshop

I have such a dirty little mouth! I love telling you all the filthy, nasty things that come into my mind. Do you want to listen to me talk dirty to you as I poop on my toilet in my bathroom. It feels so good knowing that you’re watching me poop. You’re watching me as my hole opens up and my turd falls into my toilet. I can feel that water splash on my ass and feel the relief as that big turd finally fall out of my shithole! Do you want to see my big poop sitting in my toilet?
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 834 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fucking My Shit Smeared Hole - - scatshop

Fucking My Shit Smeared Hole - - scatshop

Been waiting all day to have some dirty fun! Held in my shit the whole time, you can see how excited it made me, cuz the crotch of my shorts are already damp from my wet pussy… I dirty talk and tease you as I strip down and show you I’ve already started my fun today, plugging up my poop filled ass with my plug! I fuck myself with it until I can’t take it anymore–I shit it out onto the floor with all these long luscious turds falling down after it while I tell you how good it feels. Then I rub my pink anal bead dildo in my pile of shit and smear it over my hole–then fuck myself hard in my filthy ass, pounding and rubbing my clit at the same time til I cum!! My show off my nasty ass and my sopping wet pussy before giving my poop-covered dildo a naughty lick and wave goodbye 😉
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

JOI with realistic toy - - scatshop

JOI with realistic toy - - scatshop

Showing you how to jerk your cock using a realistic dildo, rubbing my pussy for you before a big poop!
    Custom for Dennis. Wearing satin lingerie
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bottle in my pussy and a lot of shit - - scatshop

Bottle in my pussy and a lot of shit - - scatshop

Love to shove in my pussy different objects , this time I chose the bottle . I sat on the bed and I was approached by Olga we started kissing then I bared my Breasts Olga rinsed my nipples on his chest . I’m excited and spread your legs I didn’t wear panties under a short dress . Olga began to caress my pussy with his tongue . So I was excited even more . Then I got cancer and Olga played a little with my ass . Olga picked up the bottle and put in my pussy and began to fuck , Oh my God this is the size . I’m so pleased I want Olga did not stop fuck me girl , but her not enough she asked me to hold the bottle in the vagina , and Olga stood with her legs on the sofa and went to the toilet on my hairy pussy , fuck my pussy in the shit and Olga dreams Fucks me with a bottle , the smell of shit excites me more I want more and more , the bottle is in the shit but Olga does not stop and continues to fuck me . I tell Olga about what I to go to the bathroom , I turn your ass and shit on the bed and in my pisce inserted vial . Yes, I love the shit I like when I shit and piss . You will soon see even more hot video do not miss the new items make daily purchases in our store .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information