Pro User

Oct 2016

Wanted lot of shit slut, get it - - scatshop

Wanted lot of shit slut, get it - - scatshop

This shit-eater Angela asked and fantasized, wanted a lot of shit. He’ll get it today. I’ll stuff his mouth with shit, I’ll fill his ass with shit. I’ll fuck him in the mouth and in the ass right in the shit. Today he is full of shit, he is shit. I and my slave girl Angie fed him shit.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 648 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smoking Redd’s “A lil Stuck!” - - scatshop

Smoking Redd’s “A lil Stuck!” - - scatshop

Smoking Redd is back with a new Treat!! Seems she was a tad constipated. She has a stubborn log that won’t come out. If you know Redd, she got not problem going up in there to get it!! She finger fucks her asshole, but still no success. She spanks herself for her lack of success. Smoking Redd makes the struggle look so damn sexy!!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 114 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana and Olga eat fried potatoes with shit - - scatshop

Yana and Olga eat fried potatoes with shit - - scatshop

Yana and Olga decided to have lunch, but just eat food girls are not interested . Olga suggested to Yana to fry potatoes, Yana agreed and girls fried potatoes . The girls sat at the table but something is missing , then Olga picked up the hem of her dress and bared his ass and began to shit and piss his plate of fried potatoes along with the shit is good , it is just a class example of Olga followed Yana she, too, bared his ass and shit in a bowl of fried potatoes . After that, the girls sat at the table and began to eat potatoes with shit , girls Yana and Olga got completely shit and fries .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 51 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Marina Alice Carolina poop in jeans - - scatshop

Marina Alice Carolina poop in jeans - - scatshop

Hello, our cute guys. Thanks to everyone who comes to our store and appreciates our work. In this video you will see Marina, Alice and Caroline. The girls put on their jeans and shit in them and wrote. They showed themselves and defiled on kamnata both in dry and clean gins and in wet and dirty ones. We hope you enjoy everything in our video.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 2 s
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Masturbate and eat shit, slavegirl wants sperm - - scatshop

Masturbate and eat shit, slavegirl wants sperm - - scatshop

Yes, jerk off slut. I want you to cum and the slavegirl took your sperm in her mouth with shit. The slave wants hot sperm, you see how it wriggles. Jerk off, better, stronger. You’re covered in shit today. I like it very much. You’re so dirty, you smell like shit. I won’t let you wash, you’ll walk down the street in shit. Yes, eat my shit, masturbate, cum. The slavegirl thirsts for sperm. Attaboy. Now go wash your body, but leave your face in the shit. You go home and everyone will see who you are.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 21 s
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit and piss in jeans - - scatshop

Shit and piss in jeans - - scatshop

For the filming of this video I am using blue jeans , I shit and piss in my jeans filling them with shit and urine . First video clip I show you my ass in jeans , I have several times changing posture , relieve jeans from the ass and show you my pure white ass , then pulled jeans and shit in them after I finished to fill jeans with shit and urine I again put them on your ass and sit on your ass . Shit smeared on the inside of the jeans on my ass . I again take my jeans off and show you their dirty Sarnico which is all shit , I’m emitting sex with you my favorite fan , I tell the anus and move back and forth . I want you to ananizmom on my dirty ass . Do you want to join in my dirty ass ) And I really want this .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 31 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Juicy Ebony 3 day of Shitting - - scatshop

Juicy Ebony 3 day of Shitting - - scatshop

3 days of poop.
    First day- The urge hit me while I was at a business I frequent so I took full advantage of their private single bathroom. I stripped down and stood up started to release all.that gorgeous amber chocolate.
    Excellent lighting. Big payload.
    Second
    Quick extreme close up poop. I've never seen so much detail in my ass. No payload on this one.
    3rd
    I had tacobell. Need i say more?
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

pissing my pants job- gfe - - scatshop

pissing my pants job- gfe - - scatshop

Pissing my pajama pants and light blue panties… touching myself as i give you joi, talking dirty and moaning for you
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 19 s
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bride Toilet Slavery For Groom - - scatshop

Bride Toilet Slavery For Groom - - scatshop

Watch me just married im so excited…. Your finally mine baby
    They say the wedding night is where the magic happens well tonight i promise you it will…..
    Just… Its going to be a little different…
    When your married the wifes job is to make sure her husband is well fed well im going to do exactly that..
    Only difference is i wont be cooking anything as my ass does all that for me….
    Done panic were married now you want to make your wife happy right?!
    I make you watch while i lift up my wedding dress and fill my panties with a hard load of shit… Im going to have you eating my dirty smelly shit load…
    I peel off my shit filled panties and make tell you to sniff, lick, smear all over your dick and eat it.
    Swallow Your wifes dirty shit!!!
    I Say Name In This
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 10 s
    Size: 1 012 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Clit Rub Thong Shit - - scatshop

Clit Rub Thong Shit - - scatshop

Watch me in my pink thong tell you how im going to rub my clit and shit while wearing it… I show it off before lifting my legs up and rubbing my swollen clit hard through my thong and shitting a log…
    I peel them off andf show you my big hard load
    I love Being A Naughty Girl On My Bed
    #poo #log #pantypoo #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 41 s
    Size: 493 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information