Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit and piss in our jeans - - scatshop

Shit and piss in our jeans - - scatshop

We made a show in which we with my girlfriend Olga, shit and piss in my favorite jeans , first we show you light erotica we’re posing to you in clean jeans , then we piss and shit in their jeans and pose again for you in the dirty jeans , we show you first your clean butt and after we fill your pants with shit and urine show you their dirty shit from the ass and jeans .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Inside My Toilet - - scatshop

Inside My Toilet - - scatshop

sitting on the toilet i want to show the raw nasty side to my shit…with my pussy creaming i begin to take a piss and its pure clear looks like water to drink from your faucet. Instantly i begin to shit and loads after loads come out stretching my asshole showing the skin wrap around the shit as it comes out and drops into the toilet you hear every drop of it! I begin to finger my pussy getting all the creaminess out showing it hang from my finger, then i begin to fuck my asshole trying to get any shit out that i can you hear the juices of my ass as i pound it with my finger, this is raw up in your face cum thriller! Purchase now!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 5 s
    Size: 155 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet boys treat – Cate Harrington - - scatshop

Toilet boys treat – Cate Harrington - - scatshop

I love to play with pathetic boys like you. I'm desperate, and I need a human toilet, are you ready for me toilet boy? Drinking my delicious piss is as close as you’ll get to me isn’t it. Come on toilet slut, point that tongue out and get your head back for me so I can fill your mouth with my hot golden shower! Get close to me and open wide bitch. That’s it, keep your mouth open and take it all you dirty little piss drinking slut. When I'm finished I'm gonna use your tongue to clean me up.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Size: 197 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cock Sucking Toilet - - scatshop

Cock Sucking Toilet - - scatshop

Mistress Taylor generously allows one of her lucky toilet Beasties the opportunity to be of use and amuse his Mistress.
    Firstly he is permitted a taste of a puss soaked cock, after a jolly good sucking he is shat upon by Mistress Taylor and allowed to clean her fabulous rear.
    For being such a good obedient beastie a little pleasure is allowed, but of course with Mistress's shit on his beastie cock it is a shame to let it go to waste, so a scat wank it is for this boy, and doesn't he enjoy it.
    Enjoy watching a Mistress Taylor wanks his scat covered cock, scat does make the best lube hahaha.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 26 s
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fart Slave Bound & Milked - - scatshop

Fart Slave Bound & Milked - - scatshop

I have a brand new slave at my mercy. He told me he was curious about a smell fetish scene and to do whatever I wanted. Oh those are dangerous words! I haven’t showered in DAYS! I made sure to work out at least once a day for the few days prior to his arrival so I was good and stinky. I mount his face in my pink thong and fart ripping farts right up his nose and in his mouth. I am down right cruel with him. I shove my sweaty armpits and stinky feet into his face and make him stiff and worship them for me. Whenever I get bored I change it up. Farting stinky sweaty ass. Dirty sweaty feet. Sticky smelly armpits. I see how hard I am making him and can’t resist. I start playing with his cock while still gagging him with my farts. He must like it because he SHOOTS HARD! Do you think I stop? Hell no. Just because you cum doesn’t mean I’m done with you slave!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 489 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im farting and you’re wanking - - scatshop

Im farting and you’re wanking - - scatshop

Thats right fart sniffer, you rub your cock while i fart in your face. I know that my farts drive you crazy. Your cock is as hard as rock isn’t it, while my ass is exhaling all of these trumps especially for you. Sniff them up then, every time you sniff i see your cock grow harder and harder. Now i want you to open your mouth and swallow my farts down, i want you to exhale, and when i say “breathe in” i want you to suck in as i fart my stench into your mouth and swallow it.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 7 s
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Public Poopy Ass To Mouth Piggy! - - scatshop

Public Poopy Ass To Mouth Piggy! - - scatshop

Oink oink! This filthy piggy girl is out in the woods being her happy, poopy, piggy self! Piggy loves being a nasty poop eating piggy! Look at those piggy ears, nose, and tail! Piggy is so happy with her piggy tail butt plug! She loves to fuck herself out in the woods with her butt plug! It makes piggy so horny and so happy! Look at what happens when piggy takes her tail out! Oh yuck! It’s covered in poop and shithole slime! Good thing piggy is a filthy, poop eating piggy! She licks and sucks her tail clean and stuffs it back in her ass! What a good piggy!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 43 s
    Size: 962 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Power of Scat - - scatshop

The Power of Scat - - scatshop

Today we are using together the toilet slave. First of all he has to lick clean the dirty shoe soles before Lady Laura use the slave as a human toilet and shit into his mouth. He has not chew and swallow shit until the second lady makes a mess in his mouth.. After a while I use the slave too and shit into his mouth. See how much shit on his face! He has to swallow our shit later.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 10 s
    Size: 977 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit in the transparent plate - - scatshop

Shit in the transparent plate - - scatshop

The whole day I was thinking what kind of video clip to record for you, so I took a glass plate and filled it with my hot shit . My body asked for a massage , but you need to prepare the cream , I put the plate on the floor and began to fill it with his piss and shit Oh yeah as cool as I like it I love what I do . After that I started to put shit on his body and face , this is my cream and I love it .
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 4 s
    Size: 697 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

White panties full of shit - - scatshop

White panties full of shit - - scatshop

We gave you a show in white panties , first video clip we organize for you an erotic show in her underwear , first Olga sits on the couch and spreads her legs and I climb on top and piss right on the Olga panties , Olga panties all in the urine , Olga shows you your wet white panties , then Olga changes the position and fills panties with shit , shit in white panties . A little popozirovat for you in the dirty shit panties and wet from my urine , we change places and now I sat on the couch and Olga pissing in my white panties , I pose for you in wet pee panties and also a shit fill my new white panties . At the end of the video we shoot with Olga white panties with myself and show you my dirty ass and dirty white panties from the inside .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 2 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information