Pro User

Oct 2016

Miss Piss Panties - - scatshop

Miss Piss Panties - - scatshop

I love to piss everywhere EXCEPT in the toilet. I love being pissed on and in, I love drinking my Master’s piss, and I love pissing my panties then sucking the piss out of them. In this video I piss my panties, stuff them into my cunt, then sniff, lick and gag myself with them.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 605 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Emptying My Glorious Bottom - - scatshop

Emptying My Glorious Bottom - - scatshop

It is a rare occasion that Mistress Taylor does not have a Toilet Boy to hand to have the honor of consuming this divine Mistress’s truffles. But lucky you, today Mistress has filmed this clip of her dressed in Dior stockings, suspenders & corset to empty her glorious bottom for you to watch and hear what you should be doing.
    Bound beneath Mistress Taylor as she empties her glorious bottom into your waiting open mouth.
    That is after you have begged sufficiently for the honor.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 15 s
    Size: 728 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jeans Wetting While Dancing - - scatshop

Jeans Wetting While Dancing - - scatshop

Watch me in light coloured jeans tell you i have a pee fetish and i love to dance while i wett them, i put on my favourite song (Pee Pants) and dance while i pee my jeans.
    You watch them being soaked and i tell you you should me wetting your jeans too.. I continue dancing and dance on the floor in my puddle before pulling down my jeans and showing you my peed in panties and giving you an insight into how i got into wetting and when it first started
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 44 s
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

School Girl Scat Fest - - scatshop

School Girl Scat Fest - - scatshop

Watch me as a School girl tell you how ive been peeing my knickers all day at school i then show you but then something happens…
    I push to do a wee and a poo comes out, I feel my poo filled knickers before taking them off and i then spread my arse again and poo all over the floor.
    Before stripping off in nothing but my white school socks and wiping my socks in my shit before smearing it all over me.
    I then pick up my poo and put it all into my panties and give you a countdown to cum all over my Mess
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Size: 518 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping panties & showing you the mess - - scatshop

Pooping panties & showing you the mess - - scatshop

I've just been to the gym. I'm wearing a crop top, leggings and some grey cotton panties underneath. I really need to go to the toilet. But having accidents are so much fun, right? Wouldn't you love to see me shit and piss everywhere? I'm desperately trying to push out my shit, but lots of wee comes out first, I'm soaked! I then finally poop everywhere! It feels so good. Look at what a mess I've made! I best put these dirty, shitty, pissy panties back on and hope my parents don't find out! I then pick up my shit and smear it across my pussy and let's. Oops! 😉
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wet Shit In Panties Fucking Fun! - - scatshop

Wet Shit In Panties Fucking Fun! - - scatshop

Do you like my sexy, lacy panties? I’m sending these panties to someone very special, but first I want to make them really dirty! Do you want to watch me push out a huge, sexy, smelly load of poop into these panties? I love grunting and moaning as my poop burst out of my shithole! My butthole stretches open as my shit explodes out of my ass! My panties quickly fill with my wet shit! It escapes out of the lace of my panties and spreads up my ass crack and down to my pussy! I love the amazing, warm feeling as my shit makes a huge mess in my panties! I like it so much that I decide I need to cum!
    I grab my pretty jelly dildo and slide it into my dirty pussy! Look at all that shit all over my ass and pussy! It looks so hot as I fuck myself! I am so close to cumming just from the smell of my shit and feeling the heat of my fresh poop! I talk dirty to you as I fuck myself until I cum so hard!
    I love sharing my dirty, shitty fun with you!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Liquid diarrhea in colored pantyhose - - scatshop

Liquid diarrhea in colored pantyhose - - scatshop

I like to wear and shit in colorful tights , I and Olga wore these tights and began to pose for you , first I removed the butt Olga’s pantyhose and exposed her ass , that’s ass Olga just a class , then I wore pantyhose for the ass Olga . Olga got cancer and began to fill with shit colored stockings on the legs of Olga flows the diarrhea , it’s so beautiful , Oh yeah Olga fun filled pantyhose piss and shit . Olga takes off pantyhose and shows you her dirty shit from the ass , and again puts them on the ass , we switch places and now I lie on the bed and starts to shit and piss in pantyhose , Oh yeah this is diarrhea came out of me , we before filming this video drank a laxative, so diarrhea poured out of us , fucking my legs are in shit and tights too .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 49 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Giant Panty Enema Shit - - scatshop

Giant Panty Enema Shit - - scatshop

Watch me in white panties straddle above you i fill my ass up with water and squeeze out a giant panty poo, then with the last push ass juice pours out…
    I then continue filling up ass and exploding into my panties making them fuller and fuller that they start to hang low….
    You like those enema farts in your face take more…. I enema over you again and again and again before bending over and the huge load slips out…
    I show you the giant load and i wonder who this is going to go too….
    #enema #pantypoo #crackle #hugeshit #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 3 s
    Size: 747 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit Smeared Threesome Fun! - - scatshop

Shit Smeared Threesome Fun! - - scatshop

Scat Goddess Amanda and I are covered in poop! We just wrestled each other and got completely covered in shit! We are so turned on and so is our referee, Black D. Amanda and I invite him into the ring to get nice and dirty with us!
    He is more than happy to come join us and get dirty!
    Amanda starts sucking his cock while I feed him poop. Amanda and I both shove our assholes into his face. He loves pushing his face deep into our ass cracks and licking our dirty holes.
    Amanda gets his cock nice and wet with her poopy drool and I jerk his cock off! He is really enjoying it!
    We have fun jerking his cock off and feeding him poop. We have poop all over our bodies and it feels so good!
    Black D is so close to cumming! His mouth is full of our poop and his cock is smeared with our shit! Then he cums all over himself! We all moan in pleasure and I get to taste some of his cum!
    What a hot, dirty threesome!
    Enjoy!
    I give you two great views of this hot, sexy action!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 57 s
    Size: 1.66 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Punishment in public bathroom - - scatshop

Punishment in public bathroom - - scatshop

I had to drink my own piss as a punishment and was only allowed to eat my own shit all day. I did this during my lunch break at work. You can see that eating shit doesn't bother me as much as drinking my own piss does.
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Resolution: 576 x 1 024
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information