Pro User

Oct 2016

All in white panties shit in my pussy - - scatshop

All in white panties shit in my pussy - - scatshop

We thought a little bit and decided to give you dirty show in which we dirtying her white panties . I and Olga wearing white panties and at the beginning of the video we throw light strip show you her panties . I tell Olga that she climbed on a chair and got cancer , Olga got cancer and I took off her panties Olga is cancer I caress finger her anus after that I took a rubber member, and introduced Olga in the ass I fuck his girlfriend in ass on how she sweetly moaning . I pull the rubber cock from ass Olga the rubber cock covered in shit . I put the rubber cock and she removed the panties and stand up to cancer , and Olga starts to shit and piss my ass , fucking her hot stikaet shit on my ass , Olga climbs down from the chair and puts my white panties on my ass, I put my hand into her panties and begin to caress her pussy with fingers I’m very excited , after a few times a finger in the pussy, I cum and start to piss into their panties, Oh my panties are all in the urine and then I shit in his white panties . My white panties are full of urine and shit . I take off panties and show you their dirty panties and ass all in the shit . Olga comes up to me takes my panties in his hand and begins to smell after that Olga puts me dirty panties in the pussy . My panties stayed a while I pulled out of her pussy . My panties changed color, they become brown color of shit .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sprinkle and Poop 27 - - scatshop

Sprinkle and Poop 27 - - scatshop

Countess Dionysus aka Countess Scat delivers another Sprinkle and Poop feature. you toilet sluts just can't get enough of this beautiful Ebony ass pooping Her way all over NYShitty. Watch as I sprinkle My delicious golden nectar on a waiting pee pad. Before I can barely finish I start to push several huge turds from My Goddess asshole. This fragrant mound continues to grow as I top it off with several turds of warm soft scat. Now crawl your pathetic ass under My Goddess throne. Are you ready to dive into this pile head first? Are you ready to eat every morsel? After you've finished eating I will allow you clean My ass with your tongue. Do you know how to lick My asshole? Rim it very slowly. Making sure to clean every bit of shit from My tight puckered asshole. Happy licking sluts!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 44 s
    Size: 786 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ayanna’s Weekend Dumps - - scatshop

Ayanna’s Weekend Dumps - - scatshop

Ayanna is a shitting machine!! I have to tell this girl to chill out she has so many!! Enjoy three great clips from this weekend. ENjoy as she shakes it a bit in one clip, shaking that sexy ass of hers in front the camera. Lots of great fart and plops. Enjoy as she fingers out a few stubborn turds as well. Ayanna is by far my most prolific Funky lady
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 862 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat An Extra Load Of My Shit Part 2 - - scatshop

Eat An Extra Load Of My Shit Part 2 - - scatshop

This clip picks up where the last one left off-with Lisa’s toilet slave eating a clump of shit off her high heeled shoe. She makes her human toilet lick and suck the shit smeared shoe then puts his head into her chamber pot where the remainder of the load of shit still sits. Lisa calls in Mistress Carlin who pisses on shit-slave’s head and Lisa shoves his head into the pot. Lisa makes her slave lick and suck the shit-flavored piss while Lisa and Carlin laugh at the slave’s slurping sounds. Next Lisa has her slave kneel and she picks up a longer suction of the shit and fucks his mouth with it, making him lick and kiss the tube of shit like it’s a cock. She hand-feeds him the entire load of shit, spitting into his mouth for encouragement.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 28 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 125 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sniffing own panties full of shit - - scatshop

Sniffing own panties full of shit - - scatshop

I wore white underwear panties bra , stockings and high-heeled shoes , first video I pose for you in underwear , stand up to cancer on your knees , showing you my ass , sniam panties again and put them back on your ass , you will be able to completely enjoy my white panties , how they hug my ass , I take off the panties and pick them up at first I play a little bit with your panties spend them in the pussy , touch myself panties , after not long games with panties I put them on the bed spread wide your legs and shit on their white panties , Yes, that’s a bunch of shit came out of my anus , I suffered for a long time didn’t go to the toilet , lots of shit came out of me , I shit my white panties , it’s just superb . I take the panties in your hands and show you the shit in my white panties , then I take a rubber cock and fuck first in the pussy then in the ass rubber member . Several times I change the poses at first I fuck myself with cancer on his knees , but at the same time I sniff your panties full of shit , how the fuck am I enjoying it I’m a dirty whore and fucking me like such games , I change the pose and take the panties in your hand and sniffing them at the same time and fuck yourself in the pussy , fuck I can’t contain myself I like it a lot , Yes I am a pervert , I like to do I enjoy what I do , the smell of fresh shit is just Vyssi class I fuck myself with a rubber dick and she is smelling your own shit in white panties , Oh my mother .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 59 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lil Stink’s Spreading Wide from Both Sides!!! - - scatshop

Lil Stink’s Spreading Wide from Both Sides!!! - - scatshop

Lil Stink is opening up like never before!! Without a doubt Stink is probably the sexiest Lady on this entire site – but probably also the most bashful….Well she is getting over that bashfulness and opening up like never before – and I mean that literally!! Enjoy her first ever rearview clip as she spreads that phat juicy ass of hers open to push out two mega logs!! I have been waiting a whole year since I met her to see that sexy ass of hers and OH MY GOODNESS it’s even sexier than I thought!!! She also opens nice and wide in three other scenes at her office, one of which where she also cranks out some long turds while also peeing. Lil Stink is definitely that Pretty girl next door you always imagined what it would be like to see taking a shit. Watch as this shy girl brings a new meaning to opening up!!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 40 s
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Extreme Human Toilet Training Part 1 - - scatshop

Extreme Human Toilet Training Part 1 - - scatshop

In this clip Mistress Lisa ties her slave to a metal brace on the floor and gets him into the right frame of mind with some nipple torture and cock and ball torture. She also stretches his mouth out with a big black dildo. She saves some of her piss into a glass for later. Then it’s time for her to shit so his head goes into the toilet box. She squats over him and dumps a nice load of shit right into his mouth. She puts some rubber gloves on and picks up the shit after breaking off a mouthful for him. She continues to feed the slave, encouraging him to “chew” and beating and squeezing his cock for encouragement. She’s not totally heartless though: she spits in his mouth to loosen the shit up so he can swallow it easier and pours the glass of piss into his mouth that she had saved.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 45 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 145 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Carolina’s hairy cunt in all the shit - - scatshop

Carolina’s hairy cunt in all the shit - - scatshop

Carolina and Yana like to arrange a small but very hot show , Yana offered Caroline to be her toilet, Caroline agreed without hesitation, Caroline sat down on a chair and placed her legs and began to show you her hairy pussy, Yana touched her pussy with her hand, and after caressing Caroline with her fingers, Yana began to caress her pussy with her tongue. Yana loves to caress women’s pussy and it gives her pleasure, after caressing the pussy of Carolina, Yana picks up shampoo and pours it on Caroline’s hair and begins to RUB them, pussy Carolina all in shampoo , and then Caroline says that he wants to toilet, first Carolina explodes a great fantasy urine, that’s a jet, Yana puts her mouth and Carolina pisses Yana right in her mouth, after a Golden rain, Yana puts her hands to the ass of Carolina , and Carolina fills Yana’s hands with shit, after that Yana smears shit on Carolina’s hairy pussy, now Carolina’s pussy is not only in shampoo but also in shit , Yana starts caressing Caroline’s dirty pussy with her tongue , how sweet Jan does it . At the end of the video, Jan shits on Carolina’s pussy and the girls pose for you .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit dropping like water - - scatshop

Shit dropping like water - - scatshop

I had to sit on the toilet the opposite way and it was kinda comfortable lol. I guess because my ass so big. But this was definitely something to watch to laugh smile and nut. After I took my shit I had to take a shower n masturbate but all I was missing was u daddy
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 55 s
    Resolution: 640 x 360
    Size: 99.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My little dirty games and pranks. Collection - - scatshop

My little dirty games and pranks. Collection - - scatshop

Good afternoon my dear fans. Today I want to present you a collection of my little pranks. I love pooping in my panties, I love the smell of shit, I love smearing shit and vomit through the body. All this You will see in this beautiful collection. Hope You enjoy it, don’t miss it. Enjoy your viewing
    1.It feels so good to shit in pants
    Today I decided to have some fun. My silk white panties are so tight, now they will turn brown. Yes, it's so nice to relax, to fool around. I can feel my warm, sticky shit oozing out of my ass, spreading in my crotch, it's so nice. And the smell. no toilet slave can resist, drooling. It's so soft, fragrant, fresh!
    2.Rejuvenating mask for face and body
    My dear fans, shit-eater. I want to present to you today, rejuvenating mask for face and body of the shit. This mask effectively cleanses the skin, opens the pores. It is very sexy and pleasant when applied. Shit layer on the face, the body, the pleasant smell of shit excites. I also use it for the splendor and shine of hair. See how thick, fluffy my hair is. Revealing this secret cosmetology I open you a lot of opportunities to produce their own shit procedure. I hope you will be useful my show. Enjoy watching and try.
    3.Lovely shitting and shit Masturbation
    I love shit, I love shit, I love its warm, soft texture. I like to smear shit all over my body. At times like this, I want my shit-eater to be here and lick my ass, lick my dirty Tits, eat every last piece of shit. And I enjoyed his dirty mouth and tongue, my toilet.
    4.Vomit for shit eaters
    I like dirt, I like shit, I like vomit. I like to feel them on my body, on my face. I got so drunk on tomato juice, I started puking. What a pity that there is no toilet slave to vomit in his mouth, blow his nose, spit. I won't let that happen next time. I'm gonna throw a glass on purpose, and when the shit-eater comes, I'm gonna make him drink it. He's my urinal, my toilet bowl, my cesspool. He will drink and eat everything that comes out of my body.
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 737 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information