Pro User

Oct 2016

Diarrhea and two wooden spoons - - scatshop

Diarrhea and two wooden spoons - - scatshop

I like to feel different things inside myself. I use wooden spoons for filming this video. I thrust them into my pussy, swapping places, masturbating them, pulling them out and firing them with liquid diarrhea.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poo Fun In The Woods! - - scatshop

Poo Fun In The Woods! - - scatshop

I am on an awesome camping trip on the coast. I sneak away down a trail because I have to poop really bad! I love how full my ass feels when I have to poop! I dance around enjoying the anticipation of shitting in the woods! I know anyone could walk up the trail at any moment and catch me!
    I bend over and spread my ass cheeks and start to push! This hot, stinky load of poop just bursts out of my ass and falls to the ground. Mmm! It feels so amazing to let out a big load of poo! It smells so good! I really want to taste it too! I pick up my poo and lick it! Oh! It’s so good! I rub my pussy and lick my poop out there in the woods on a busy trail! Luckily no one catches me being a dirty scat girl!
    Enjoy!
    I filmed this adventure with my GoPro and my regular camera so you get both videos for the price of one!
    Scat 247 – Poo Fun In The Woods!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 1 s
    Size: 698 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Fave Sport? Shitting My Pants - - scatshop

My Fave Sport? Shitting My Pants - - scatshop

Watch me in my sport wear tell you how i like to stage accidents, how i like to be so desperate on purpose ask people in public where the toilet is then just bend over and go right infront of them…
    I tell you about all the times ive done it, at gym, in shopping centres, with family and then show you some squats i do at gym to prepare me……..
    I start squatting but the urge comes over i ask where the toilet is? You just smirk
    I bend over and pee my gym shorts and white panties my poo stain growing bigger and bigger i rub it then pull down my gym shorts and show you…..
    HAHA Misson Acomplished! 😉 I Told You I Like To Stage Accidents…………..
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 58 s
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

SugarHill’s Big Booty Public Shits Fun (2scenes) - - scatshop

SugarHill’s Big Booty Public Shits Fun (2scenes) - - scatshop

Sugar Hill told me recently that she loves to shit in public places. You can see in this 2 scene clip that she enjoys bringing her poops to the public restroom scene
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 47.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bella Shits While Modeling Panties at Dam - - scatshop

Bella Shits While Modeling Panties at Dam - - scatshop

I went to the park to look at the dam but my damn morning coffee kicked in and made me have to shit. Of all the timing too. I was modeling a new pair of white French cut briefs for you.. Of course they where completely ruined. Let me know if you want them.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 543 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Desperate Diarrhea Mess In White Leggings! - - scatshop

Desperate Diarrhea Mess In White Leggings! - - scatshop

Oh no! I just started feeling this horrible desperate need to shit! My belly is grumbling and gurgling! Oh shit! I race home and run for the toilet! Noooo! I didn’t make it! A nasty, wet, load of diarrhea just exploded out of my ass and into my white leggings! Ewww! Look at this horrible, nasty mess!
    I just lost complete control over my bowels and this smelly wet poop burst out of my stink hole! Eww! There’s shit all over my ass and running down my legs! My white leggings are ruined with shit! Oh gross! What a mess!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 19 s
    Size: 762 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

SubMissAnn’s Valentine’s Day Chocolate Treat!! - - scatshop

SubMissAnn’s Valentine’s Day Chocolate Treat!! - - scatshop

SubMissAnn sent this one this Afternoon Hot off the Presses!! Just in time to give you toilet’s a little Valentine’s Day Chocolate Treat!! What a Lovely day in her home, she’s come home for lunch to give you a litle Matinee delight!!! She starts off by putting that delicious GILF ass in your face. Then of course she puts you in your place as her toilet to swallow her Hot , steaming load of piss. Now Enjoy the Chocolate treat directly from her Hershey Factory!!! A lovely dose of ass and treats for Valentine’s Day!!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 37 s
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Satin Pee and Delicious Massive Shit - - scatshop

Satin Pee and Delicious Massive Shit - - scatshop

I love satin panties. They’re so shiny, smooth and sexy on me. Love touching them and stroking my pussy through on it. In this video wear my purple satin thong and seduce you. Tease you when show off my ass what’s have butt plug in. Comfy thong and long black plug. Great combo 🙂 I didn’t poop in the last 4 days seriously so it’s really time to shit a big one in my sexy satin. Don’t you think? 🙂 I lay on back and start peeing into thong. Soak it in yellow pee looks so yummy. Gusset is so wet. Plug still inside my ass. After peeing start to play with plug and slowly slide it in and out of ass which is already very dirty. Perhaps I should take it out and show you but instead I just keep pushing in and out which is feel so good and covered by my shit. Creamy and delicious shit, perfect one. Do yo love it too? After lil play time release this massive poo, real big and compact shit. Worth to wait for 4 days haha. Then Pull back the thong and peeing more over on it. Shit and pee soaked satin. At the end I lift up the black and poop covered plug and show how nice look has it. 🙂 How bad you wanna taste it ? 🙂 Enjoy it
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 430 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Toilet gets his just Deserts Pt.2 - - scatshop

The Toilet gets his just Deserts Pt.2 - - scatshop

Enjoy Part 2 of Mistress Taylor’s “The Toilet gets his just Deserts”.
    Much more toilet fun in this part my naughty dears, as both Mistress Erika & Mistress Taylor proceed with his verbal humiliation as well as delivering their Mistress Truffles onto this most deserving human toilet.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit on my friend’s leather jacket - - scatshop

Shit on my friend’s leather jacket - - scatshop

Yana Alice and Marina decided to use in this video leather jackets , the girls wore leather jackets on naked bodies , first the girls pose for you in leather jackets arrange an erotic show , after the demonstration of jackets, the girls unbutton jackets on each other and touch the jackets of their girlfriends with naked bodies . Then the girls take turns shitting into each other on the back on the jacket and after one of the girls on shit other on the back she spreads her ass shit leather jacket , all ass and leather jackets in the shit but I don’t Marina and Alice really like girls smelling shit is for the leather jackets , they enjoyed the process so much the smell of shit . The girls ‘ Asses are in shit but they like to pose for you with dirty from shit Asses and the girls arrange for you a demonstration of dirty Asses and jackets .
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information