Pro User

Oct 2016

Beginner Toilet Slavery - - scatshop

Beginner Toilet Slavery - - scatshop

Youve always wanted to taste my shit… well now you can.
    I want you to start your journey into being my toilet slave….
    Ive been cooking you a treat up inside me and i want you to watch as i bend over and push the load right out…
    I show you it mizture of hard logs and soft.
    I want you smearing your cock with the soft shit and holding a small piece of my shit inside your mouth while you stroke…..
    Feel my shit melt inside your mouth, stroke harder now i want you to swallow as you cum hard…
    Every day i want you to do this but adding more shit each time till the whole load is gone.
    If you do it… You will become Evas Toilet Slave
    #toiletslavery #log #scatjoi #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 616 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pulling my shit out - - scatshop

Pulling my shit out - - scatshop

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I was trying to make a new anal fisting video, but when I put my hand in my ass, I could feel something. Something hard. So I pulled it out. It was a little log of shit! I put my hand back in to see if there's any more, and there is. I pull shit out of my ass until I've got a handful of it then I show it to you. This video ended up very different than I expected but I'm glad, because pulling my shit out was super sexy!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 24 s
    Size: 345 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Will YOU Shit In MY Panties?? - - scatshop

Will YOU Shit In MY Panties?? - - scatshop

I like it when boys poop in my panties after I have already pooped in them! This one was soft serve! Then I smeared it all over my huge tits and banged my cunt with a shampoo bottle till I cam. It felt soooo good!
    ENJOY EVERYONE!
    From your favorite redhead!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 7 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 734 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping With The Front Door Open! - - scatshop

Pooping With The Front Door Open! - - scatshop

Check out this short but amazing video! I am getting quite daring! I have to poop so bad! I decided to shit with my front door open! I know I’ve got a nice big load brewing in my ass! I can’t wait to show it to you!
    So with my front door wide open I pull my ass cheeks open and shit right there! I love shitting while standing up! I am getting quite good at it too!
    I can hear people out in the neighborhood and cars in the street! But I am so desperate to shit that I don’t care who sees me! Luckily no one does and I can really enjoy my poop!
    I hope you enjoy it too!
    Scat 93 – Pooping With The Front Door Open!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 25 s
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poop In All The Wrong Places (compilation) - - scatshop

Poop In All The Wrong Places (compilation) - - scatshop

Huge (limited time) sale on this super dirty and very naughty compilation video which includes 3 sexy videos of me sticking my poop in naughty places it doesn’t belong!
    LIMITED TIME SALE!
    80 Percent Off Of My Normal Prices For These 3 Videos!
    Price is going back to normal soon, so don’t miss out!
    Videos included in my compilation-
    1. Scat brat 14:17
    2. Playing with my big turd 13:16
    3. Sucking my shit like a dick 15:55
    Models:

Duration: 33 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit For Dinner - - scatshop

Shit For Dinner - - scatshop

Imagine that you come home and find that I have your dinner all ready on the table. There are candles and a fancy table cloth. Your dinner is under a silver lid so you don’t know what it is. We both sit down to eat. You lift the lid covering your dinner and see that it is a giant pile of my fresh delicious poop!
    Does your cock start to twitch and swell as the scent of my shit enters your nose? Does your mouth water in anticipation of eat your stinky dinner?
    I pick up my knife and fork and cut off a big piece of shit. I love talking dirty to you. Do you want to hear all of the sick, disgusting things that run through my head as we chew and eat our dinner?
    This is one dinner we will never forget!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 185 – Shit For Dinner
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Size: 467 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bella Shits On The Bridge & In Her Pants - - scatshop

Bella Shits On The Bridge & In Her Pants - - scatshop

I’ve been really constipated and unable to shit, so I went for a walk. Of all the times for me to have to go, I’m not near a bathroom. I was walking across the bridge at the park and my stomache cramped up so bad I had to push it out on the deck and then the rest in my thin sweatpants.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 440 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

White Leggings Filled With Shit and Enema - - scatshop

White Leggings Filled With Shit and Enema - - scatshop

I’m on my period in this video! And I flash my bloody period pussy at starting! I wear my white tight leggings with bra and top. In this video you will see lots of tease. Modelling in the leggings and show off my long legs then round butt. Seductive isn’t it? I talk sexy to you. I want to make my pants so dirty and filling with my poo for you, I guess you’re in. But I also hope you’re just playing with yourself 🙂 This white pants emphasize my round ass. Driving you crazy. But I have to poo so just standing behind the camera and bending over during I push out poop into the leggings. I’m moaning a lot because I had to poo so bad and now feel so good to release it. Nasty, filthy poo filling my clean white leggings, wonderful spectacle. I show up loads of times this dirty pants and tease you, moving around my ass, show up close to camera. Then filling up with water this little asshole. I wanna make sure filling a lot water to enema and making so dirty my pants for you. But you just relax and stroking your cock for me please. It makes the thought so happy me you’re just enjoying to watching me. I’m your nasty girl as always. After filled enough water I just release fluids straight to leggings. Lots of dirty ass fluid and juices coming out of me. Naughty noises as well. During the video Somebody just come up to the balcony haha but I ignore and continue to tease you with shitty asshole and dirty pants. I love being dirty and pooping in pants. Love the feeling when warm pee and poo running down on my legs. Such a naughty things. After enema I just try to push out the rest of the fluids from ass and you can see how sprinkle some water out. I show up lots of times my dirty leggings in different angles. I mentioned I’m on my period in the video but you can see only few moment of bloody pussy, because after pooping in leggings the poo just smeared on ass and pussy by itself. Only little blood can see in it. Have fun <3
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 45 s
    Size: 605 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Grunt my pig Olga - - scatshop

Grunt my pig Olga - - scatshop

You’ve been waiting for that Olga is a dirty whore and a pig , Oh yeah in this video clip Olga receives from me . I I Mrs. Olga my slave . I put Olga on her knees and make her crawl and grunt , I’m holding the belt and I punish the slut Olga strap on her ass . Here is a pig a real pig , Olga crawling on the floor and grunts , I spit Olga in the face and laugh at her . Because the pig can not I do not what to say she just crawls and grunts . I punish the pig belt slapping the ass and her Breasts , she asks me to put an end to to do with it , I order the pig to open his mouth and expose it to my ass , pig, Olga opened her mouth and I gladly took a shit in it , Oh fucking shit, that’s awesome . Pig lick my anus , and I continue to shit , Olga stops and caresses my ass , licks her shit and eats it . I order the pig to eat shit from the floor , and obedient pig does this , it eats my shit . After the pig she ate my shit , I ordered her to kneel in a circle , pig Olga gets strap on his ass . And in that moment when pig, Olga starts to shit liquid diarrhea I hit her with a belt on her dirty shit from the ass , this is liquid shots . The fucking weight of gender in liquid pig shit Olga , I take her by the hair and starts to haul shit pig Olga all in the shit , and I’m very happy that I did .
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Size: 911 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana and Caroline shit and piss in jeans - - scatshop

Yana and Caroline shit and piss in jeans - - scatshop

You like to watch when girls arrange for you a show in jeans, show you their Asses in jeans, after the demonstration the girls take off each other’s jeans and show you their Asses , clean white Asses . After that, the girls again put the jeans back on your Asses and take turns shitting and pissing in their jeans on their legs, dripping urine , and the white jeans filled with shit traces of shit visible through the jeans . Yes, girls Yana and Carolina can arrange a show for you, the girls again pose for you already in dirty from shit and wet from urine jeans showing you them .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 34 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information