Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 363 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My hands all in shit, lick my shit - - scatshop

My hands all in shit, lick my shit - - scatshop

I’m ready for bed but then I had to pee , I didn’t bother to change clothes and to wear something for shooting this video and used things in which I was sleeping , I was wearing a robe with a good cut , you can enjoy beautiful instagram V my ass and pussy . I sat on the couch and spread her legs for you , my pussy wants affection I dream about what you’ll touch it with his tongue , you’re going to fondle my pussy and I’m going to get pleasure from what you’re doing . I pripodnimayut and shit on the couch , fucking about as I don’t like sleeping when my ass is full of shit , I piss and shit on the couch . Then I take a shit in your hand and start to smear it first one hand and then on the second . My hands are all shit I smell them, lick I love these games I’m very much excited from the smell of shit with one hand I caress my pussy and the second hand I lick my fingers from the shit . My mouth is covered in shit and my pussy too , my hands emit a fragrance . Yes, I your it your whore .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat and Piss Room service for user in a hotel room! - - scatshop

Scat and Piss Room service for user in a hotel room! - - scatshop

A user had invited me to a hotel room, and wanted me shitting in his mouth, and piss and then his cock blow until he cum! Have the user a huge pile shitting in his mouth and a huge amount of my morning piss, pissing in his mouth! Its mouth was then completely filled with my divine shit. He ate a large portion of my shit but all he failed. Have then blown his big cock while his mouth was still completely full of my shit. Did not take long and he sprayed off in a high arc!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 524 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Filthy Christmas Gift - - scatshop

Filthy Christmas Gift - - scatshop

I have a question for you ‘I’ve been a bad girl or good girl because Christmas coming soon. I wear sexy Christmas outfit on inlcude panty. I know you’ve been very dirty boy and I have some surprise for you. I also play with some bubble at the beginning just for fun. I tease you in doggy to show panty and grab my dildo to make it dirty with yummy shit. Sniff my asshole under the Christmas tree please. I talk dirty and sexy while inserting my well deserved gift into my asshole. Get shitty quickly. You get hard aren’t you? You can’t wait to get your filthy suprise from me. I play around with tight poo hole smudge some shit around. I bring myself close to make dirty shitty panties for Christmas my boy so let’s release a big and creamy turd straigt to see through panty. Also smear some of outside of panty. I poo in doggy then take off pants and show you what I’ve made for you only. I tell you I’ve made your gift and now want mine from you. I want your dick in my shitty hole. Don’t hesitate it’s time to giving gift each other. Please insert your dick deep into my hole. I tell you dirty about your dick in asshole and also tell you this is the best Christmas gift. Fuck me please in my fave pose. I knee on and continue to fuck myself while you cum. Gaping and stretching asshole as well. Is this the best gift which you could get for Chirstmas right? You own my dirty panty and fucked my asshole. You deserve the best from me 🙂 Merry Christmas 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 0 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Marissa Masturbates & Then Shits (2scenes) - - scatshop

Marissa Masturbates & Then Shits (2scenes) - - scatshop

Marissa starts out playing with herself on the bed before taking a big dump in a tray.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 21 s
    Resolution: 900 x 720
    Size: 38.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

60 Loads! Dirtiest Panties Ever! - - scatshop

60 Loads! Dirtiest Panties Ever! - - scatshop

Last month I made a video with a pair of pretty white lacy panties. Instead of throwing them away I saved them with the load of poop I shit out into them. They’ve been in my freezer with the rest of my shit all month long! When I defrosted my poop I found them stuffed in a poop jar! I just threw them into my kiddie pool with my poop so I could play with them too!
    This is the dirtiest pair of panties I’ve ever seen in my life! They are literally caked with shit! I pick them up and wring them out! A HUGE wad of shit falls off of them! Oh my! These are some nasty panties! But I love all nasty things! Especially shit caked panties!
    I put them on and dance around in them! Then I slowly and sensually strip them off! I sniff them and wear them on my head too! All while talking dirty to you and telling you all about how much I love these dirty panties!
    I put them on again and rub my shitty panty covered pussy! I wish you could come fuck me just like this! I’d pull the panties to the side so you could fuck me while I wear them! How hot would that be!? Me, covered in 60 loads of shit, getting fucked while wearing the most disgusting panties in the world!
    Enjoy!
    I’ve filmed this adventure with my GoPro and my regular camera so you get both views for the price of one!
    Scat 258 – 60 Loads All 2 (Cut Short)
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 55 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Total cleaning of Yana’s ass - - scatshop

Total cleaning of Yana’s ass - - scatshop

Girls Yana and Marina decided to arrange a show for you in which , Marina fills Yana’s ass with water and after Yana’s ass is filled with water Marina substitutes her mouth and Yana shoots water with shit directly to Marina’s mouth , before shooting this video girls Yana and Marina filled several plastic bottles with water . Marina several times fills ass with water Yana and Jan a few times releases the dirty shit water, shit in the mouth of the Marina at Marina drain the dirty water trickles along with the shit of the ass Yana . Here is a dirty fountains Ian shoots out of your butt right in the Marina in the mouth , girls has made a complete cleaning of the ass Yana . Dear our fans ! We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we are ready to fulfill user requests for a video with our participation . What you need for this : 1. Write us your script . 2. Discuss with us all the details of the script ( What and how you want to see ) . 3. Pay for a custom request to shoot your video clip . 4. And receive your order within one two days . 5. And add to your collection a new hot video with our participation . 6. And be sure not to forget to watch it and enjoy watching it . We remind you that we are waiting for your scripts in private messages . With respect to you , Your Yana !
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Size: 1 006 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smegma Shit Worship From Whore - - scatshop

Smegma Shit Worship From Whore - - scatshop

Watch me tell you how much of a slut i am how i have the stinkest Dirtyest Cunt around….. Covered In smegma and cunt filth..from fucking desperate men Smegma jizz filled cunt!
    No man has ever been able to lick me out the stink from my cunt is just over bearing….
    But this is where you cum into play… I know how pathetic you are how you know you need to clean that smegma.. lick it all up… Now im going to squeeze all those guys spunk and make you eat it all up.
    One guy filled me up with cum in my asshole too as my cunt was to smelly and i push and a huge thick log fills your mouth instead!
    Eat it Eat My Smegma And My Shit
    #smegma #toiletslavery #shit #efro #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 14 s
    Size: 790 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Three girls in jeans - - scatshop

Three girls in jeans - - scatshop

Marina Alice and Tatiana decided to have some fun and arrange a show for you in jeans , at your request, the girls bared their Breasts and put on jeans . First, each of the girls takes turns going out to the center of the room and posing for you in jeans showing you how cool they are sitting on the ass , after the demonstration girls take off their jeans and show you their white clean ass , and again put the jeans back on their clean white ass . After that, each of the girls turns to become a cancer on his knees and fills his jeans with shit and urine , the legs of the girls dripping a large amount of urine that leaves behind a wet trace on the jeans , Yes we know that you like to look at when the girls piss and shit in your favorite jeans , after the girls have finished filling the jeans with shit and urine , they again become cancer on their knees and multiply their Asses , showing you their dirty . We like to arrange such shows for you and we will delight you with new and new videos with our participation . Enjoy your viewing .
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 37 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat My Shit Instruction JOI - - scatshop

Eat My Shit Instruction JOI - - scatshop

Watch me tell you im going to have you eating my shit by the end of this video… I wear tanned pantyhose and tease you with them before filling them up with a big load of shit…
    It oozes into my tights… I slowly peel down and scrape my shit off my asshole…
    Now the fun begins i show you my load… And i begin telling you exactly what to do 10 Steps….
    1) rub this on your lips
    2) rub this all over the head of your cock
    3) rub this across your teeth
    4) lube up the shaft of your cock with my shit
    5) put this on your tongue and just let it melt there (but don’t swallow)
    6) rub this on your balls
    7) now lick your lips and swallow
    8) now rub my shit all over your cock, top to bottom
    9) now , without using your hands, take a big bite of my juicy shit (NO HANDS!)
    10) SWALLOW, SWALLOW, SWALLOW
    I Say the name Matthew In This
    Models:

Duration: 29 min 15 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information