Pro User

Oct 2016

nicole needs to go potty - - scatshop

nicole needs to go potty - - scatshop

calling out that i need to go potty mummy i crawl around untill i finally get on my potty and take a nice shit and piss
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 44 s
    Resolution: 480 x 800
    Format: AVI
    Size: 50.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Three friends shit each other in the mouth - - scatshop

Three friends shit each other in the mouth - - scatshop

We like to play with shit and throw dirty parties . Again I invite my friends Alice and Caroline . We put white mini skirts and white tops if there were clearly visible traces of shit . Carolina got cancer leaned down, I raised her mini skirt to show you her ass and Alice took a rubber cock and entered Carolina in between her legs and started to fuck Caroline in her pussy . I like to watch girls fuck each other , having played a little with Carolina’s pussy, Alice introduced a rubber penis into Carolina’s ass . Yes already it is time to develop holes my girlfriends . After playing with Carolina’s ass, I asked Carolina to fill my mouth with shit . I opened my mouth and Carolina shot shit in my mouth and in my face . My body started to fall shit leaving traces . Carolina filled my mouth with shit and piss . Yeah I like Alice a rubber member pushes me shit deep into her mouth , then Alice and Caroline oblizyvaet rubber member who was shit . Now it’s my turn , I got cancer and my friends first introduced me a rubber cock between my legs and played a little with my pussy , after that girlfriends inserted me rubber cock in the ass , my ass loves when it enters the cock . I asked Alice to open her mouth, Alice opened her mouth , and I filled Alice’s mouth with shit and urine , mouth full of my girlfriend shit, on Alice’s white topic falling down shit leaving traces behind . Now it’s Alice’s turn, Alice got cancer I lifted her mini skirt and Carolina led Alice first rubber cock in pussy and then in the ass . One of our friends is Carolina hasn’t set her mouth yet , I told Carolina now it’s her turn Carolina opened her mouth and Alice put a lot of shit in Caroline’s mouth , Alice didn’t go to the bathroom for two days it was just gorgeous . Once Alice has filled her mouth Carolina shit I put a rubber member of Carolina in the mouth and started to shovel the shit deep into her mouth Carolina . Our mouth designed for us to use them as a toilet . We love to shit and piss in each other’s mouths . And we love it because we’re dirty girls .
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

When You Eat My Shit Drives Me Crazy - - scatshop

When You Eat My Shit Drives Me Crazy - - scatshop

So i was just going to bed then i got that grumble my arsehole twitched and i logged online and chose you to eat my raw shit.
    I show you the container and tell you how i love a guy eating my scat so bad and how it makes my pussy drip..
    I run my fingers over my pussy so you see how sticky it is before bending over and pushing out my raw shit into a containor that im going to mail to you…
    I then go on to tell you what i want to see you do with it how to let it melt inside your mouth how to chew it how to swallow..
    Eating my the foods thats gone straight through me and then going straight into you is the most amazing thing any man can do for me
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 28 s
    Size: 767 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tower of Poop! - - scatshop

Tower of Poop! - - scatshop

My Biggest Poo Ever! I’ve not pooed in 3 days and just came back from the gym and have to shit so bad! I kinda thought it would be a big one by holy shit was it huge! It comes out of my pretty ass and forms a tower of poop! I assure you guys I have never pooped turds this big before, I think I’m gonna start holding it for as many days as I can just so I can give you guys huge poops just like this one…enjoy! 😉
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 84.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Schoolgirl poops panties & plays - - scatshop

Schoolgirl poops panties & plays - - scatshop

Watch me dressed as a naughty schoolgirl. I get horny and pee and poo my panties for you. Then i show you my mess and my dirty ass. Watch me play with a little wand in my ass and spread my shit around for you. Watch me wipe my wand on my tits before i play with a dildo in my pussy until i cum hard for you.
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 54 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 510 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Flight Attendant Carolina - - scatshop

Flight Attendant Carolina - - scatshop

Carolina decided to play the role of a flight attendant, Carolina wore things like a stewardess cap short skirt, shirt , and stockings in the net , Alice and Marina were sitting on the couch and then the room is a flight attendant Carolina girls offer Caroline to sit down to them in their warm company, Carolina gladly accepts the invitation of Alice and Marina . Carolina sits on the sofa and Marina with Alice removed from the stewardess Caroline things and begin to caress Caroline , Marina caresses Caroline’s chest and Alice spreads her legs Caroline and caressing her tongue pussy Carolina . Carolina was excited and Marina picks up a rubber dick and Fucks Caroline in the ass, Carolina several times changes her position but Marina continues to fuck the flight attendant Carolina in the ass, Alice sat on the sofa and spread her legs Carolina caresses her tongue pussy Alice and Caroline at this moment Fucks in the ass with a rubber member Marina . Alice offers to shit on the ass of the stewardess Caroline, Carolina gets cancer on her knees and Alice gets to her feet and turns her ass to Carolina and shits on the bare ass of her friend Caroline , after that Alice smears shit on Caroline’s bare ass , Carolina’s ass all in shit . Alice and Marina change places and now Alice with the help of a rubber member Fucks Carolina in the ass and Marina spread her legs and Carolina caresses Marina’s pussy with her tongue . Marina wants to go to the toilet and asks Caroline to lie on her back and open her mouth , Carolina opens her mouth and Marina lifts the hem of her dress bare her ass and shits right in Caroline’s mouth . Carolina’s mouth is full of shit, Marina used Caroline’s mouth as her own toilet . Carolina all a shit and she likes it when it is used as a toilet .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 19 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

big load in pink panties - - scatshop

big load in pink panties - - scatshop

watch me poop my pink panties, sit in my load, smear it a little and cum!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Size: 143 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fart, Poo And Smear My Pjs - - scatshop

Fart, Poo And Smear My Pjs - - scatshop

Watch me in My Pjs and uggs just woke up, I tell you how I really need to shit and your the lucky one that gets to watch it but first I need to let out my morning farts..
    I fart lots before peeing and pooing my pjs, I scoopy my shit up and show you my firm poo before smearing it all over my white pjs and ugg boots making them really filthy..
    I then fart some more and show you my filthy bottom before pushing out some more shit to smear with.
    Now listen to me fart lots more just for you..
    I love being a kinky girl in the morning
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 51 s
    Size: 558 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wet Farts And Sharts In Sweat Pants - - scatshop

Wet Farts And Sharts In Sweat Pants - - scatshop

I have a grumbly tummy im full of gassy farts… i push and fill my jogging bottoms with wet bubbly farts.. i strain and more farts come. i keep checking my thong as my farts are so wett…….. i fart in different postions getting all my farts out before i let one more wet fart off in my sweat pants its so wett…… i say i have to go i need the toilet
    I dont make it in time and shart all in my sweatpants, i fart big farts over and over again i slide my finger in my thong it feels wett and my fingers are covered in poo…..
    I let off more farts and sharts then pull down my sweatpants to reveal the big mess ive made…
    #shart #fart #farting #poo #pantypoo #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 6 s
    Size: 919 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lucy Shit and Smear with Bottom Clean - - scatshop

Lucy Shit and Smear with Bottom Clean - - scatshop

James has been a very good boy this weekend, so I decided to let him have a treat! He’s still not allowed to cum…but this is the first time I have touched his cock in over 4 months! He desperately wanted to cum, and really had no idea I would be shitting on him and smearing it over his cock and balls…Bless him, then he had to clean my shitty bottom!
    It’s a tough life, but it’s what he wanted!
    Hope you enjoy!
    Lucy x
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information