Pro User

Oct 2016

Drenching the bitch in Mistress piss - - scatshop

Drenching the bitch in Mistress piss - - scatshop

Watch as Mistress Taylor drenches her bitch in her Mistress piss, before smothering its face with her pissy cunt and abusing his balls.
    A very lucky bitch indeed.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 372 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitty Selfie - - scatshop

Shitty Selfie - - scatshop

Here's another custom, You wish I could shit on you like this in real life huh?
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 172 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Caramella’s Poop & Pee (3 scenes) - - scatshop

Caramella’s Poop & Pee (3 scenes) - - scatshop

Caramella starts out dropping a nice big load from her bathroom toilet. The size of her turds are so thick that I wish I could hold them and possibly lick them lol. The 2nd scene she takes a shit in the frontal position in her room. The last scene she relieves her pee in the toilet for you to see.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 208 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Introducing Lady EtalumitS - - scatshop

Introducing Lady EtalumitS - - scatshop

Damnit ! I done it again!! New week – Newish Funky Lady!! This lady I’m gonna introduce you to today was one of my legendary “One Shit Wonders” – There are few girls that only did one or two clips for me before magically dissapearing. When you have been in buisness as long as I have, (FUNKY) ladies come and go. But sometimes, Oldies return from the abyss!!! This is one of those special Occaisions.
    Lady Etalumits did two FUNKY, explosive clips for me about 5 years ago. Clips so good and naughty I was literally BEGGING her for more! She sent two clips then dissapeared off the face of the earth. No response, no answer at all. Every year I would send a message to her email hoping she was still out there. Fast forward to a week ago. Im sitting editing clips when my email alert goes off, and what do you know it, it was her!!! I couldn’t believe it!!
    Time has been real, real good to Lady EtalumitS! She has put on “Grown woman Weight” as she is now a grown ass woman. She was a Freshman In College when I met her, and now at 23 she is a whole woman in ALL the right places!!! She is picking up where she left off however, Making a FUNKY mess all over the bowl in her two return clips. Enjoy as she shakes and jiggles her perfectly plump ass before spreading to push out a FUNKY load on the seat and the floor while sitting reverse kanga on the bowl. Is that corn I see?! LOL Damn y’all don’t know what a treat this is for me! The best things happen to those who wait! So enjoy this FUNKY Introduction for most, and a FUNKY Re-introduction for the rest! I will put out her classics on scatshop soon!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 167 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Daisy Duke Farts - - scatshop

Daisy Duke Farts - - scatshop

You little sicko. You just can’t but be a slave to my farting ass can you? I see how hard you are already. Today we are going to play a game. Start stroking while I explain the instructions. For every fart I produce, you have to speed up your stroking.. Oh and here’s the best part! You’re not allowed to cum until I say so LOL! You are not allowed to stop touching yourself. You keep edging that dick while I fart up this whole place! Go ahead and gag. My farts smells like something crawled up inside my ass and died. If you’re a good fart slave and inhale every last one, I MIGHT allow you to squirt your hot creamy load all over my delicious ass!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 403 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Brace yourself for my shit Poo pig - - scatshop

Brace yourself for my shit Poo pig - - scatshop

Well, well here I am bracing myself to do a naughty shit. Firstly I am going to shit in the bag and send it to you and I want you to eat every last bit of my dirty naughty poo. Listen as I talk to you.. Brace yourself as I trim the bag put it over my arse and take a shit… I empty my bowels into it and show you… Your poo is ready for vacuum sealing… Have fun my dirty, dirty poo pig…. One last thing I just need to show you what is left around my arse that needs to be cleaned……
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 143 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fat, submissive dirty whore. - - scatshop

Fat, submissive dirty whore. - - scatshop

pantyhose, shit and fat bitch makes a deep throat. At the end cum on her head in tights
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 56 s
    Size: 331 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Have a Shitty Christmas and a Poopy New Year - - scatshop

Have a Shitty Christmas and a Poopy New Year - - scatshop

Santa is back by popular demand. This time she slides down the chimney to fill the stockings with dildos and anal beads. When she see’s the candy canes hanging from the tree she decides to shove them up her ass so they are coated with shit for the kiddies to lick on Christmas morning. After some very dirty anal play she shits and pisses on the floor before heading back to the North Pole.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 56 s
    Size: 1 011 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Round two of bunny’s messy play - - scatshop

Round two of bunny’s messy play - - scatshop

Was on a Out Call to a guy’s house, we did not plan it but we got messy.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 57 s
    Size: 365 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Favorite dirty massage lot of shit - - scatshop

Favorite dirty massage lot of shit - - scatshop

Me and Olga decided again to give each other a massage on the kitchen table , I don’t like to wear clothes and prefer video clips to appear Nude . I lay down on the kitchen table and Olga came up to me and started to caress my nipples breast kissing their Oh so I’m very excited . I caress her cunt at that moment when she strokes me , I tell Olga that she went to the toilet for me , Olga turned to me ass and starts to shit , Oh Yes I love to be a toilet for Olga . Olga smearing shit all over my body, first with hands and then her Tits . I just love this I like when I shit and I as a toilet . We changed places, and now Olga Olga my bathroom , I kiss Olga and pourashavas to her your ass and shit on Olga liquid diarrhea , after I shit on Olga I smear shit on the body of Olga out of her ass . We’re having a very dirty lesbian show where we just shit on each other and piss we are still petting each other
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 45 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information