Pro User

Oct 2016

I have my slave eating my asshole There are not many things better than lick me before my toilet! I love to enjoy while he licks my asshole and soon enough I have a really powerful orgasm! Oh my gosh, this makes my ass so ease off that I want to use him as my TOILET! Yes, I m gonna feed him with my monster SHIT! And he seems like a toilet seat for my GODDESS ASS! I want his mouth as close as possible to my ass, so nothing can fall out his mouth! He has to take and swallow everything! I am using my feet to keep his mouth right in my shit and keep feeding him until I am cum! He has to clean my asshole with his tongue! I think he is a not bad toilet! I will use him again later
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 23 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Are u craving for my poop do u want nothing more than to taste and smell my delicious chocolate ? Make yourself happy and let me poop for u..this one was for Roger ,-)
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 3 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 237 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I made morning routine, and my roommates blocked door in bathroom. I needed toilet but cant go out. So if they made bad jocke for me, i decided to make more nasty jocke for them and pooped in bathtub. They deserve my stinky poo. After it i washed my ass and show my shit
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Size: 832 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

***Includes awesome slow-mo replays!!***
    What s that hun? You want to watch me go to the bathroom?? Well ok ”
    I slink out of my lacey thong and sit back on the toilet, leaning far back to give you a good view
    Are you sure this is what you want??” Seeing your excitement reassures me.
    I pee slowly and carefully, worried I might not get it in the toilet with this relaxed positioning. I glance at you and a small coy smile creeps over my face, seeing your enthusiasm.
    What s that?? You want more? What do you mean?? .You want to watch me poop too!?
    Well .ok .”
    I slowly release a nice big poop, as normally as I can, given the circumstances, and looking up at you as I do. I can t believe you want to watch me do this. I m pleased that you re turned on though! It s getting me into it, as you can tell by the flirty expressions on my face as I continue letting out my load.
    I ve left no tiny bit of my bathroom experience a mystery for your eyes. <3
    Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 3 min 37 s
    Size: 84.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Your resistance to extreme will be tested in this video I welcome you in red underwear with a high stiletto red heels now you know what is your task submissive I just look for this today you will learn to bite a huuge turd good luck but before you must do lick all my dirty feet . oh yes little dog lear to use your mouth
    Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 12 min 0 s
    Size: 96.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

~Want this vid and more for dollars cheaper? Check me out at loverachelle2.com 😉 ~
    My bitch of a boss actually accused me of stinking up her favorite bathroom the other day!! Since she doesn t seem to appreciate my sexy stank, how about I leave her a special present this time? Lets see her try to pin me down with this one!! I know you love to watch me when I get nasty, don t you? I tease and taunt you with my sexy body as I peel off my shorts and thong, spreading open my pierced pink pussy and farting gently as I caress my skin and warm myself up! I take a shit on the seat of the toilet, then shit the rest into my hand and show off the log before smearing it all over my boss s favorite toilet seat rim!! Let s see how she likes that, the bitch 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Four friends Yana Marina Alice and Tatiana decided to have Breakfast girls stripped naked and sat on the sofa , in their hands were clean plates and spoons , girls first kiss with each other , and after kissing Marina and Alice stand cancer on the knees and Tatiana and Yana bring to their Asses in pride and Marina and Alice shit in the dish , filling the dish shit girls turn to their friends take up the plates and spoons and begin to feed shit to their girlfriends , Alice-feed shit, Tatiana , and Marina Yana , the girls in the morning do not eat so the Breakfast they like , Yana and Tatiana eat all the shit of their friends, Marina and Alice , then Tatiana and Yana become cancer on their knees and also shit in the same plates to feed their friends Alice and Marina , the girls completely eat each other s shit . Had Breakfast here and said Yana and smiled .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 58 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I have just finished my workout and I tell you that I feel my belly really heavy and full of warm and soft shit! I m wearing a pair of sweatpants and a signed black bra I know you like to see me like that I put myself on the floor with my legs wide open and I push a big piece of shit comes out you ll see my pussy open and my asshole it s so big and soft I can only moan with pleasure my friend!
    Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I show sexy ass, poop, wipe my dirty ass, show dirty paper and pooped toilet bowl in pictures gallery
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 3 min 34 s
    Size: 514 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Filming each other in a playful contest to see who can make the biggest poop!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 24 min 56 s
    Size: 770 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information