Pro User

Oct 2016

We love to shit each other in the mouth - - scatshop

We love to shit each other in the mouth - - scatshop

We love to shit and piss on each other , I asked Olga to record another video clip in which we begin to caress pussy each other tongue then fuck with rubber cock and after that just shit on each other in the mouth . Olga agreed and we began to record the video for you . Olga was sitting on the bed and fondled the rubber cock with her tongue I walked up to her and Olga invited me to play with rubber cock I agreed about what the fuck it is sweet . After this, I stood up spread her legs and Olga began to caress me with her tongue between your legs , I love when I lick pussy , Olga Stavila rubber cock in her pussy and lay down on the bed and I fuck myself and Olga lizhit between my legs and fondles her cunt . I’m a bit of tinkering with your pussy Olga said that she opened her mouth , Olga opens her mouth and I shit in her mouth and piss, and while still fucking herself with a rubber dick in pussy . Olga’s mouth like the toilet it has a lot a lot of my shit . I sit down next to Olga and put in the mouth of Olga rubber cock and shove shit deep into her mouth . Olga licks the shit from a rubber member and I again smeared with shit rubber member, and again we have Olga in the mouth with a rubber dick covered in shit . Olga’s mouth covered in shit , we change places , now I caress Olga between the legs of her sweet pussy , then take a rubber cock and fuck Olga in her pussy and at the same time caressing her pussy with fingers , Oh yeah I’m waiting for Olga will fill my mouth with shit and uses me as his toilet , and then Olga says that they are ready to shit in my mouth , I open my mouth and Olga shit , filling my mouth with her own shit . I love to eat shit I used Olga as a toilet and I’m happy with what I feel the hot shit of his girlfriend . Olga pulls out of her pussy rubber dick and shoves it in his mouth where a lot of the shit she pushes me in the throat his shit with a rubber member . My mouth is a public toilet I love it when my mouth is so use . In this video, we caress each other pussy with their tongues and then fuck each other with a rubber cock in the cunt and then shit and piss on each other in the mouth , and the shit and the urine pushes each other in the mouth with a rubber cock .
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 963 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fart Sharts In White Jeans - - scatshop

Fart Sharts In White Jeans - - scatshop

Ive been eating these gummy sweets and they have left me so bloated filled with dirty farts, i was going to suffer in silence but i know how much of a fart fetish you have so i thought i would give you a front row seat 😉
    I bend over and let out wet bubbly farts, my tummy grumbles and my ass explodes with more farts before i shart in my jeans turning my white jeans brown…
    The farts keep coming and my jeans get dirtier and dirter… I pull them down and fart and more shit comes out before showing you how dirty they are
    THE JEANS ARE FOR SALE PM ME ABOUT THESE
    #fart #shart #enema #gassy #farting #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 28 min 11 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

teasing and pooping in bed - - scatshop

teasing and pooping in bed - - scatshop

i tease, show sexy body, poop and show very dirty ass and smear my body with poo
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 25 s
    Size: 737 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blue Jeans Diarrhea Destruction! - - scatshop

Blue Jeans Diarrhea Destruction! - - scatshop

I will punish you with my disgusting, smelly farts and diarrhea! You will smell my wet, runny shit and you will crave it! You want more and more of my diarrhea!
    Look at my big, hot, sexy ass in these tight blue jeans! It looks like I’m about to bust these jeans open! You want my fat ass, don’t you!? You want me to stick my big, beautiful ass in your face and fart out some wet, disgusting diarrhea!? I am going to punish you with my filth! You are going to gag and choke on the stench! You see how disgusting my diarrhea is! Now watch me fill these jeans with my shit!
    I stick my ass in your face and I let out the longest, smelliest fart! But it’s not just a fart! Out comes my nasty, diarrhea too! I fill my jeans with shit! I can feel the diarrhea running down my leg! I am destroying these jeans! Smell it! Smell my filth!
    I take the jeans off and show you the nasty mess inside! I take the shitty jeans in my hand and I grab your cock! I’m going to jerk your cock off with my wet, shitty jeans! I’m going to rub my disgusting diarrhea all over your cock!
    I’ve got even more diarrhea for you! Smell it! Smell it all!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 324 – Blue Jeans Diarrhea Destruction!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fatty Domme Pees On A Deck - - scatshop

Fatty Domme Pees On A Deck - - scatshop

Here I am on a deck overlooking the golf course when I have to pee. Looking at the golfers, I drop my panties halfway down and let my piss flow, getting my panties soaked. I take them off and try to get you to sniff them, before sitting down and try to get you to lick me clean.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 246 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana the pig eats the shit out of a dog bowl - - scatshop

Yana the pig eats the shit out of a dog bowl - - scatshop

In this video clip, Yana slave which is operated by Olga , Yana is wearing a leash a collar which always pulls Olga , when Ian does not want to take orders from Olga , Olga punishes forcing her to eat shit from dog bowls , to grunt like a pig , drags her by the hair , Fucks her with his hand in the ass , hitting her on the ass . One word makes all he wants . In the beginning of the video Olga tells Yana to fill a dog bowl of shit , but Ian is unwilling to do so then Olga forces her to do it . In one word, each of you will get a lot of pleasure from watching this video clip . This video was shot on a custom request . Any of you can become a writer video clip and get it to your collection , we will fulfill all what you want, and ask in their script . We are dirty girls who are ready for more . Write your hottest wishes and dirtiest scenarios for the video shoot . With love to you your dirty girl .
    Models:

Duration: 22 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You Love My Filthy Mouth - - scatshop

You Love My Filthy Mouth - - scatshop

1920×1080 HD
    Are you ready to stroke to me shitting? I know you LOVE my filthy mouth as much as you love how dirty I am. I am going to give you an intense jerk off instruction as well as teasing you with my ass. I know you want me to take a giant shit. I know your waiting.. I’ve been holding it in for a bit too. You can see how swollen my stomach is. I love shitting for you and showing off my asshole. I love the way it feels and I want you to know how much I actually love all this. I encourage you to stroke and then as I push my shit out I know your viciously stroking. After my poop I know I can go again, more comes out and then it’s time for us to cum together. I rub my clit since I am SO turned on.. I squirt twice and it goes all over the place. I bet your cock is twitching.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 12 s
    Size: 294 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit Gym Shorts… Again - - scatshop

Shit Gym Shorts… Again - - scatshop

Watch me back from gym with soiled shorts and panties i tell you how i staged another accident.. Asking a guy where the bathroom was and turn around infront of him and soil my shorts and pants… God it was a thrill as i tell you i get a grumble in my tummy…
    I ask where the bathroom is and turn around and shit my panties and shorts again…. Ooooops
    I rub my bulge before i show you the load in my shorts and panties…
    I love staging accidents and seeing the shock horror on their faces
    #pantypoop #soiling #desperation #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 53 s
    Size: 617 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Dionne shitting on Grass - - scatshop

Mistress Dionne shitting on Grass - - scatshop

Mistress and her friends have fun exploring the two slaves they have brought to the Naturist resort to playing its a day Mistress are not naked but our new toilets have to stay naked in case Mistress want to use their bodies as human toilets so one takes the piss from one Mistress and the other likes the smell of shit , so What i do is to sit at the edge f the bench in the woods and my would be toilet lying close by so he can be encouraged to go through the process as an ass cleaner afterwards. He has to wait till I have dropped few loads on the grass tissue paper while my Assistant is busy recording the process. Mistress Evon is seen giving way in case the caviar is too strong to her mind.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

30th Birthday Cake Poop Fun! - - scatshop

30th Birthday Cake Poop Fun! - - scatshop

Happy Birthday To Me!
    It’s my 30th birthday! I got myself a nice big chocolate cake! It looks very yummy, but I think I want to add some of my own chocolate to my cake! I’ve got a nice big load of shit to push out of my ass! I can’t wait to let this steaming pile of poop slide out of my ass and onto my cake!
    Watch me shit all over my own birthday cake! Look at that HUGE load of poop bursting out of my shithole! It look delicious doesn’t it!? Mmm! Taste it! I love licking my huge birthday turd! This delicious load of poop slid out of my shithole and I can’t wait to eat some of it! Watch me suck on my shit like it’s a big, hard cock and eat my poop! I’m such a nasty shit girl!
    Now it’s time for some real fun! It’s time to sit on my shit covered cake and get my poop all over over my big, sexy ass! I’m going to get cake and frosting and shit all over my big ass! That’s hot, isn’t it!? How about if I smear my shitty cake all over my face! Watch me giggle and smile as I smear my cake all over my body! I’m having so much fun with my warm poop and chocolate cake!
    Come join me for some amazing birthday fun!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information