Pro User

Oct 2016

Lolita in the shit of Marina, Olga - - scatshop

Lolita in the shit of Marina, Olga - - scatshop

Hello, our dear friends. In this video you will see Lolita, Marina and Olga. The girls made a great video about everything that three lovers of dirty sex and shit can do. Marina and Olga caressed Lolita, kissed her, took off her clothes and put her on the floor. Marina didn't give a shit about Lolita's chest and sat between her legs. Lolita took the shit in her hands and sniffed it, smeared it on her boobs, Marina did Lolita cunnilingus at that time, and Olga anally fucked Marina. She used her finger, which she put in Marina's ass when she got it, it was of course dirty and Olga licked it, then again and again she put a finger in the ass and took out shit and licked it. Then Olga, too, did not give a shit about Lolita's chest and made Lolita very well smear shit on her boobs, and Marina used her finger already and put it in Olga's ass and took out the poop and licked it from her finger. Girls began to smear shit with their fingers and lick shit from their fingers. Lolita, Marina and Olga ate shit with pleasure. We have shown you again and again that we really love shit and playing with it. We hope you enjoy it too and you will always visit us!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Three asses slide - - scatshop

Three asses slide - - scatshop

Hello to all our beloved friends. The three of us in this video are Olga, Marina and Lolita. The girls were naked and showed you their naked bodies. We showed our pussy, then we became each other’s asses to the camera, took rubber dildos and fucked ourselves, sitting on top of each other. Then Olga and Marina shit at the same time when they fucked themselves with the phallus. As you know, we love different games and love to have fun in different ways.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Window Piss - - scatshop

The Window Piss - - scatshop

I needed to pee after I got done fucking myself but did not want to go to the restroom. I walked to the window and hiked my leg up and spread my lips to show the pee pouring and splattering everywhere. I even got it on my camera. Damn I hate it when I do that. I fart a little after I peed.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 21 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 24.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

White Panties Adventure: Fuck My Shitty Pussy! - - scatshop

White Panties Adventure: Fuck My Shitty Pussy! - - scatshop

Thank you so much for fucking my dirty asshole and stuffing shit up my pussy! You’ve got me so turned on! My pussy is covered in shit! There’s poop stuffed all up my pussy and I need to cum! I need your cock! I need you to fuck me! Hard!
    Your cock still has shit on it from fucking my ass. It will slide in my dirty cunt so easily. Please, please fuck me! I crave your shit smeared cock. I need you to fuck my shitty pussy until I explode into orgasm. Please let me cum fro you!
    Oh yes, that’s it! Fuck my cunt! Get my shit smeared all over! All over your cock and my pussy and legs and ass! We are fucking in my shit! It’s such a beautiful, sexy feeling to have filthy, dirty, shit sex with you!
    I need you to make my cum! Make me cum on your cock! Oh yes, and I need you to cum too! Fill me with my shit and your cum! My shit will mix with your cum and it will feel so good! Cum in me! Cum inside my shitty cunt! My filthy pussy! Yes, cum! Cum for me!
    Enjoy!
    Please feel free to leave a positive review if you enjoy this video! ; )
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 56 s
    Size: 656 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Painting With Enema And Shit - - scatshop

Painting With Enema And Shit - - scatshop

Watch me painting and i tell you i just cant find the right shade of brown, i ponder and then it clicks its scatshop right but im going to need to try it on your first just to see its right..
    I spray my arse juice in your direction and push shit out my arse.. Perfect!
    Now watch me spray my arsejuice at the painting, making all the paint run..
    I then do it again in your direction giving you a cum countdown and dirty talking to you wwhile i spray out my arse
    Pic-0-SHIT
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 5 s
    Size: 645 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Amanda Shits In My Mouth! - - scatshop

Amanda Shits In My Mouth! - - scatshop

Amanda has a huge load of shit in her ass! I want it in my mouth so bad! I need to see her beautiful asshole open up and watch that monster load of shit fall into my mouth!
    I lay down on the floor and Amanda squats over my face. She starts to push and I start to smell the poop in her ass! My pussy’s all wet and I’m so excited! I can’t wait any longer! I need her poop in my mouth! I open my mouth wide and beg for her shit! Finally her hole opens up and this amazing load of hot, smelly shit comes bursting out and falls right into my open, waiting, mouth! Her shit keeps coming and falling into my mouth! I can’t believe she has so much poop in her ass! My mouth is over flowing and there’s shit all over my face!
    When Amanda’s ass is empty she looks down at me and see how full out mouth is! She kisses my shit filled mouth and starts to smear her shit into my skin. It’s so warm and feels so good! I love how dirty I feel with a mouthful of Amanda’s shit!
    Watch us get really dirty! We smear her shit all over and kiss each other. Amanda chews on her shit and makes is really runny and wet with her spit! She spits it out all over my tits! I suck on her big nipples. We roll around and get so dirty together with Amanda’s shit! We are two very happy, dirty, scat girls!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Size: 1.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

DIY Toilet 3 - - scatshop

DIY Toilet 3 - - scatshop

This is the last instalment of the serious. Since you have been practising with the previous two, this one should push your limits. Let’s see if you can manage this and prove to me what a real toilet you are. You will require a few items but as always, I let you know in the clip what is required.
    *Please note this is an instructional video to guide those of you who wish to eventually serve as a real toilet.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

60 Loads! Pussy Shit Stuffing! - - scatshop

60 Loads! Pussy Shit Stuffing! - - scatshop

Look at all this shit! I’ve covered my body and I still have tons left over! What am I going to do with all this poop!?
    I guess I could stuff some up my dirty, horny cunt! I love to stuff my hole with shit! I can’t think of anything filthier that picking up a handful of shit and fisting it into my pussy! It takes a bit of work to pack my shit deep up my cunt but it feels so good to stretch my hole open with my poop! Once it’s completely packed I push and push until my shit pops out of my cunt! Out comes a perfect mold of my cunt made out of poop! It looks like a wet shit dick! I admire it for a moment and them grab some more poop and start packing and shit fisting my cunt again!
    This is the hottest pussy packing video I’ve ever made! And you get two views all for the price of one! A nice close up and a wide angle view too!
    Scat 258 – 60 Loads All 2 (Cut Short)
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Size: 1 013 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot Shitty Mess - - scatshop

Hot Shitty Mess - - scatshop

I just got fucked hard by a stud but, I am still so horny. I started masturbating and within minutes I cum twice… But all the anal I just did have me wanting to release too.
    Once I finished shitting, I coerce you into cleaning up my shitty hole while touching your cock. Then I give you a countdown. You will cum for my dirty asshole, shittymouth!
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 820 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit Facial - - scatshop

Shit Facial - - scatshop

So I am addicted to the smell and taste of my shit. Today, I lay several turds and let them fall to the ground. Then I get down on my hands and knees and worship the load I just delivered. The smell is just so delicious and I start to salivate. It’s so comforting when I stick my face into the warm and soft shit. I lick at it tenderly, then begin to put more and more into my mouth to really savor it. It’s a pleasure to share this with you.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information