Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga a slave a mouth full of diarrhea - - scatshop

Olga a slave a mouth full of diarrhea - - scatshop

I woke up this morning and thought today I want to play with Olga just Olga to be my slave . I didn’t go to the toilet and Olga said to Olga also did not go to the toilet . We cleaned up and turned on the video camera . Olga wore on clothes, but only stockings and I was wearing heels, a mini skirt and stockings , Olga and I first kissed and then I told Olga to sit on my lap and open your mouth , she opened her mouth , and I turned to her ass and gave a big load of liquid diarrhea into the mouth of Olga , fucking Olga techii diarrhea and her mouth is full of liquid diarrhea , Olga glataet my diarrhea I attached to the floor of the rubber cock which she sucked at the beginning of the video I ordered slut to sit on a rubber dick and fuck yourself in the pussy , obedient Olga did . She Fucks herself and her body flows like diarrhea . It’s enough for me , and I order the whore to turn to the camera ass and fuck first in the pussy then in the ass , Olga performs it . She gets up with a rubber member and starts to shit on the rubber cock , rubber cock dripping shit , and Olga sits down on his cunt , She’s completely shit , and continues to fuck me , I ordered the slut Olga sucking dirty shit on the dick and she is Smoking a cigarette and watching Olga . Here I got a lot of pleasure from what I did with slave Olga .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lolita toilet for Olga and Yana - - scatshop

Lolita toilet for Olga and Yana - - scatshop

In this video, Lolita, Yana and Olga. We decided to use Lolita as a toilet. We exposed her breasts and laid her on the kitchen table. Then, in turn, shit Llite in the mouth. Olga was the first, Lolita opened her mouth wide and Olga gave a shit in her mouth. But there were a lot of poop, of course, everything did not fit in the mouth and the shit that was left outside, Olga and I ate small portions, too. We licked warm shit, bit off in small portions, chewed and swallowed shit. When we ate all of Olga's shit, I also shit in Lolita's mouth and Olga and I continued our meal. We ate again in small portions of already shit Yana. So we enjoyed both the warm shit and its smell and could kiss each other. So we ate everything. Yana even licked the shit off Lolita’s face with her tongue.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Size: 995 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stroke It To My Gas - - scatshop

Stroke It To My Gas - - scatshop

1980×1080 *HD*
    I am at it again! I have been eating a ton of fast food. It’s my favorite type of food to eat but my stomach does not agree with it. My stomach instantly gets bubbly and I know that I can let out some loud farts. I know how much you love my smelly ass in your face, picturing my blasts right in your face. I start out in lingerie – teasing you, putting my ass real close to the camera and then letting out loud farts. Shaking my ass in your face and teasing you. I know how hard you get listening to my ass sounds. I keep farting and eventually strip to being naked- blasting the farts in your face. I know how much you love to jerk off to my smelly ass, my farting makes you want to blow a huge load. I know if I keep farting I can make you cum
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 59 s
    Size: 164 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

bbw farts on your cock - - scatshop

bbw farts on your cock - - scatshop

Lay down and take your cock out I have some big smelly farts that I want to blow on your cock! I place my big butt right on your cock and let out the nastiest farts! Covering your dick in my stench and filth! You can feel the hot pungent air hitting your dick before it elevates up to your nose and you inhale it! Then I remove my skirt and spread my ass wide for you! I want you to really feel them rippling off the head of your dick! You want to cum so bad feeling my disgusting long farts vibrating all over your cock! The site of such a gorgeous ass and my lengthy windy farting will have you cumming all over yourself.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 28 s
    Size: 286 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Load In My Panty - - scatshop

Load In My Panty - - scatshop

Per request from one of my fans, I soil a perfectly white pair of panties with my brown poop. Watch it get full with the brown stains. After I lay my hot load, I take of my panties and begin to inhale the aroma. It’s so enticing and perfect and I begin to lick and suck on my shit. I just love the feeling against my cheeks and lips. Panties still in my face I finish off masturbating with my fingers in my asshole. Hope you enjoy this one as much as I did.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Size: 911 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana and Olga shit near the window - - scatshop

Yana and Olga shit near the window - - scatshop

Yana suggested Olga to show passers-by how they shit their bodies , from the street to our apartment in the window, very well seen and passers-by often pay attention to our Windows . Yana and Olga undressed and began to show passers-by their bodies and then Yana said that let’s show them how we shit , Olga agreed to this experiment . Teens take turns released from their Asses a large amount of the dermis , the fuck soon videos will be even hotter and hotter than now .
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 51 s
    Size: 478 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smelly shit 101 - - scatshop

Smelly shit 101 - - scatshop

Lots of shit!!! If you love a fat black ass full of shit purchase this video now !!!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 23 s
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Licking Poo Off My Feet - - scatshop

Licking Poo Off My Feet - - scatshop

Pooping firm logs with my feet in the air, I show my turds then smash them with my feet. I sit down to lick poo from my own feet!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 36 s
    Size: 258 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fuck me in a dirty ass my friend - - scatshop

Fuck me in a dirty ass my friend - - scatshop

As that day my friend Olga and I were bored and we wanted to have some fun to give you a small but very dirty peep show . We put the short dresses stockings and high-heeled shoes , and sat down on the couch . Olga pressed record , and asked me to get cancer I get cancer and Olga lifts up my dress and my ass completely naked . Olga a few times, his tongue caressing my anus , it’s just the greatest pleasure , after that Olga gets up, raises her dress bares your ass and shit on my ass , after Olga apostasia your ass from shit , Olga sits down and smears the shit on my ass , arms , Boobs , my ass covered in shit, Olga takes Dildo and Fucks me first in the pussy then in the ass , at the time when Olga has me rubber member Olga sniffing shit , licks the shit from my body . We change places and rubbing Olga is cancer on my knees and I shit on Olga . My ass opens a lot of shit , I smear hands and Tits shit on ass of his girlfriend , Oh Yes I love the smell of shit I’m sniffing shit , lick him and fuck his girlfriend in the pussy then in the ass rubber member . Our Asses are all in the shit , and our holes are open for your members . We can get you a hot video with our participation in your personal home collection . You can email us your innermost thoughts and we will bring them to life , we will become for you whatever you want . Send us your scenarios and we will fulfill them and you’ll get a lot of pleasure from watching a video filmed for you only in your personal home collection .
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 50 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A lot of crap and two bare ass - - scatshop

A lot of crap and two bare ass - - scatshop

We with my girlfriend Olga and I decided to give you a small but a very dirty show . We love to shit and piss on each other , we love to fuck each other in the ass , to caress each other . Well first things first : I suggested to my friend to play a bit with her ass , she agreed and took the rubber cock on more size and began to fondle him with my mouth , Olga loves to give men pleasure just by playing with their cock caressing their lips . Olga caresses a rubber cock and at the same time caressing hands on my nipples on his chest she is very much excited . After a little foreplay Olga inserts a rubber cock up their ass and begins to ride him like a cowgirl on a horse , Olga is deeply rubber dick enters my ass when makes a move to the top of the rubber dick in shit and she sits back down on it , sinking it deep in the ass yourself . Olga changes the position and gets cancer on his knees again and Fucks herself in the ass , I’m Olga from the top and also take a rubber member in the hand, and introduce it in her pussy and we both fuck each other . At the same time is just super, I myself fuck fuck Olga in the ass , I can’t keep the shit and I pull the rubber cock from her pussy and start to push, I shit and piss on your back my friend , Oh Yes it was brilliant and so nice big pile of shit out of my ass , Olga also pulls the rubber cock out of my ass and shit standing cancer liquid diarrhea . We are two fucking sucker and dirty whore who like to shit and piss on each other .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Size: 992 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information