Pro User

Oct 2016

Licking My Hard Log In Sexy Hose! - - scatshop

Licking My Hard Log In Sexy Hose! - - scatshop

Pushing out my big thick log into my shiny sheer hose and I am super constipated so it takes forever to get it out! When I finally manage to get it out I lick and suck on it even sneaking a tiny bite! I spit on my hard log then blow a kiss goodbye!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 765 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A Few Days of Pee - - scatshop

A Few Days of Pee - - scatshop

For the last two days, I’ve been upping my water intake and I’ve recording every pee break I’ve taken (minus the first morning pee). This clip is 6 different times that I’ve gone to the bathroom to piss after drinking 30 oz of water each time. This is more of a test run because I wanted to see which angle and which camera worked better for lighting as well as my giant hairy pussy lips. I sit over the toilet and just start letting the light-golden juice flow. It splashes everywhere! The last two clips are me in the tub and even though the angle is off to the side, you can see the waterfall of piss flow from beneath my clit. Imagine your face being my piss thrown. Get excited. The clips will just get longer and better from here!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 46 s
    Size: 42.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit Cocktails - - scatshop

Shit Cocktails - - scatshop

Every now and then I like to test My aim. The way My sweet, smelly turds plop into that little plastic cup kinda reminds Me of Shrimp cocktails. You’re never going to think or look at shrimp cocktails the same way again. You’re welcome.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 78.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty party with Olga - - scatshop

Dirty party with Olga - - scatshop

We decided to arrange a girl’s small but very dirty show , in which our friend Olga will be a slave , Olga lies on the floor , and she has two rubber members in her hands, Olga likes to caress rubber members with her mouth . A bit of tinkering with a rubber member , in a room which was Olga girls Carolina , Alice and Tatiana , Olga was prepared for the fact that girls will use it as a toilet , girls first picked up the rubber members and began to fuck Olga in her pussy and in her fat ass , Oh yeah it’s cool to watch when the frame is not one not two girls but four . After Alice and Caroline played a little with holes Olga they ordered Olga to sit on the floor on his ass and set his feet , Olga did not resist and did as she was told girl , Tatiana picked up the rubber cock and began to fuck Olga in pussy , Carolina came to Olga in the back and started shitting right on Olga’s head on her long hair . Carolina shit right Olga in the head , after Carolina used the head of Olga as his toilet , Carolina rubs the shit on the hair of Olga . Behind Caroline, Olga approached Alice and also shit on Olga’s head , and also smeared shit on the hair of Olga , now came the turn of Tatiana , Tatiana, Olga, too, shit on your head and smearing the shit on the hair Olga . Olga’s head covered in shit and now the girls with a clear conscience and with a sense of accomplishment starts to fuck Olga rubber members in different places in the ass in the pussy and in the mouth , Olga all in the shit but the girls is very interested and they want more , Caroline Alice ordered Olga to open his mouth , Olga opens her mouth and girls piss Olga directly in a mouth , Olga has a mouth full of urine . What a show, four girls ! We hope you like it and want more .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet Visit II - - scatshop

Toilet Visit II - - scatshop

Another Toilet Visit with Mistress Julia Taylor, what lucky toilet beasties you are.
    Squatting right in front of the camera so you can get a fabulous view of Mistress excreting her divine poop as she tells you where you should be, lying beneath her glorious hole as she pushes her poop out and right into you your waiting open mouth.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 22 s
    Size: 201 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My pussy all in shit - - scatshop

My pussy all in shit - - scatshop

I wore a short dress and stockings in black , sat on the kitchen table and at first slightly gave you the erotic show , I love to devleti you my favorite fans , first I show you what’s under my light dress, no underwear panties, my naked ass , I turn to the video camera so you could see , but I’m only a turn-on and a turn-on , I want you to rip my dress and it came into me , I raise your dress and spread your legs and caress your pussy with a finger , I drive on the clitoris top to bottom , I’m wet and very Horny I some times change poses …. Then I get cancer and shit on the kitchen table , it’s just great , the entire process how my ass comes out shit you can review and have fun . Pieces of shit out of my ass , Oh fuck I think I have constipation . I shit on the table behind which then sedyat my guests but they won’t know it it will be our secret . I want to touch your shit , I want to feel the smell of shit . I sit on my ass and spread her legs and take shit into their own hands and begin to smear shit on my pussy . I completely cover her cunt shit Clit , fucking that lovely smell . I am very excited and I begin to caress herself with her fingers . Oh fucking Yes, Yes I want you to come into my dirty shit cunt , fuck me like a whore, do with me whatever you want . I’m all in the shit and then I release from the pussy fountain of piss what a blast , I continue to play with my pussy I’m all in shit but I will not stop .
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 17 s
    Size: 900 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Loudest Longest Farts Your Ever Sniff JOI - - scatshop

Loudest Longest Farts Your Ever Sniff JOI - - scatshop

I Want you to sniff my farts and your in for a treat. But there's one thing I want you to do wank that dick the whole time till I say for you to cum..
    I spread my fart box open and let out the longest loudest farts, over and over and over again.
    I make you sniff my farts for whole 10 Minutes all are so long and loud that I dont think you would of ever sniffed farts this long before..
    I then give you a cum countdown 5 to 1 and when I say 1 I fart and you cum all over my arse at the same time
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Size: 544 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

SugarHill’s Public Poops & Piss - - scatshop

SugarHill’s Public Poops & Piss - - scatshop

In this clip SugarHill takes some shits in acouple different public restrooms and then takes it to the streets for a nice relieving pee
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 37 s
    Size: 288 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m a dog and personal slave mistress Olga - - scatshop

I’m a dog and personal slave mistress Olga - - scatshop

Yes I love being humiliated and ordered me , this time my lady Olga had punished his disobedient dog . At first Olga has put my cancer on my knees and began to drive in a circle holding the leash . I go to Olga as an obedient dog , after that Olga picks me up and takes my shirt and bare my chest . And starts to force me to do so I licked her pussy , I’m just doing without whatever he wants my mistress , after that Olga turns around and makes me fondle her anus , the fuck I caress the tongue anus Olga Olga in this moment shit . About fucking my mouth’s full of shit . I continue to caress the anus Olga . Olga pissing but I have things to do , my mistress this is not enough and it puts me cancer again on his knees and shoves me in the ass rubber cock and Fucks me in the ass . Fuck it hurts , Olga pull out of my ass rubber cock and I start to shit , but Olga immediately puts me in the ass rubber dick . Olga again pulls the rubber cock out of my ass and I shit again , but fuck Olga again shoves rubber cock up my ass and Fucks me with it . Fuck I want to shit , but Olga does not give me quietly to go to the toilet , I piss and shit breaks when mistress Olga Fucks me , Olga makes me lick her boots while she is spitting me in the face beats me, humiliates and makes you eat shit . Olga has not only my hands but the ass and legs . I am obedient dog and are willing to tolerate everything zahotite you my favorite fans .
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 12 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Desperatly trying NOT to piss and shit. - - scatshop

Desperatly trying NOT to piss and shit. - - scatshop

Do you hate just having ONE bathroom! so do I and today I really gotta GO! but you are hogging the bathroom! I hold it as long as I can until I finally just have to wet myself! OH NO! not jut pee, I have to shit too! hurry up! I cant hold it in!. I’m starting tp turtle! you’re gonna make me shit myself!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Size: 649 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information