Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy Farts - - scatshop

Sexy Farts - - scatshop

I am trying in my asshole to push a little air for fun 🙂
    I eat stodgy food and loud fart. Also let go pee.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 55.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

JOI & Close-up Wide Hard Knobby Painful Poop - - scatshop

JOI & Close-up Wide Hard Knobby Painful Poop - - scatshop

You’re gonna love watching this super close-up video as I slowly, slowly, slooowwwly push out this very wide, very hard, knobby shit,. Enjoy the great view of the poop still inside me as my cute brown eye begins to open wide, releasing a few tiny farts as this load can hardly wait to come out my full ass. Listen to my sexy voice as I give you some dirty JOI/JOE as you watch me push this smelly, stinky turd out, stretching my tiny tight asshole to it’s absolute limit with this painful poop. “Smell my shit, smear it on your cock, and shoot your load on my pile of shit.”
    Just imagine that if there were no such thing as licensing lawsuits, that this video would use “Push It” by Salt N Pepa as a soundtrack. Maybe you should play it at the same time.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 52 s
    Size: 96.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lisa Marie’s mA.S.S.ter Pieces! - - scatshop

Lisa Marie’s mA.S.S.ter Pieces! - - scatshop

I just can’t get enough of Lisa Marie!! What a wonderful new talent!! This sexy lady loves putting that booty of hers to work!! Enjoy all The TnT (That’s Twerkin’ and Turdin’!) ass she puts that beautful ass on full display before beginning with a nice pee. All that jigglin done got her bowels to moving!! She returns a while later to take a hovering dump. The way the log wormed out her ass, it nearly missed the bowl entirely!! She let out a nice phat log all over the toilet seat!! She saved the best for last however as she begins twerking and booty popping in a sexy orange tight outfit. Then enjoy as she spreads her ass and squats over the floor to let out a nice load!! This young cutey pie is on the road to greatness!!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 16 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatjob Now Eat It - - scatshop

Scatjob Now Eat It - - scatshop

Watch me in a fishnet bodystocking revealing my big tits and ass…… i tell you how im going to make all your fantasies come true…
    i bend over rubbing your dick along my asshole before opening it up revealing my hard scat load inside before closing and teasing you…
    You want my warm load on your dick dont you?
    i open my ass once more and push out a hard load and it drops down onto your dick…
    Now watch me rub it into palms and give you a scat handjob… i rub my warm scat all over your throbbing cock making you oooze precum before smearing on my big ttits and ass now take some of my hard shit….. put it in your mouth and im going to tell you when you swollow and cum…
    Ready?
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 32 s
    Size: 842 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Accidentally Shit Myself, Pussy and Ass Smear - - scatshop

Accidentally Shit Myself, Pussy and Ass Smear - - scatshop

Wearing my well loved old pink panty. Feeling really have to poo, seriously I can’t hold it. Can’t constrict my asshole to keep inside my huge poo. Sitting on the side and you able to see some wet spot on panty which is mean my ass get sweaty because of holding poo. Can’t wait so release it accidentally it goes straight to my panty. Holy shit. Huge and massive poo, I don’t wonder couldn’t hold it. Nasty nasty poo destroyed this cutie. I finished poop myself in squat pose so then peeing as well and start to make bigger mess and squeeze the poo I’m sliding by ass forward and back and you see what a big mess done. Lots of creamy shit everywhere around me. Then show off a piece of hard poo up close , just admire it. After take off on half way pants leak out the shit on side and start smearing on this round ass. Smear it deep inside my skin thorough on ass. Then don’t want to skip my pink pussy so smear a lot on it too. I’m not hurry up on the smearing part, just being sure smudge poo on every inch of ass and pussy. Creamy dirty poo on my beautiful pussy. Do you wanna taste it? ? Finally I hold the destroyed pink panty next to my face and next to my shit covered pussy. Enjoy it.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 493 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Desperate jeans mess (special request) - - scatshop

Desperate jeans mess (special request) - - scatshop

This was a special request video to mess and walk around in jeans!
    I had to poop real bad and was trying to set up my camera and almost didn’t make it!
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 15 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Piss Drinking from Crystal - - scatshop

Piss Drinking from Crystal - - scatshop

In I stroll in my office attire, talking to you. I sit all the while talking dirty and touching myself. Using the vibrator on my pussy. Suddenly, I need to pee. I reach over, grab my crystal wine glass and piss into it. I then sit and swig it from my glass, swallowing it as if its a glass of chardonnay! I tell you how if you were here it would be your piss I would be drinking! Then I carry on playing, inserting anal beads into my arse and brace yourself for a vibration cum ending.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 751 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pussy and mouth is toilet- Poo eating - - scatshop

Pussy and mouth is toilet- Poo eating - - scatshop

Listen as i say hello and welcome you to my latest playtime! I’m all in red and I have a nice bald pussy! Watch as i toy myself with my vibrator for you, letting you see all my bald pussy in all its glory. Listen as i moan with pleasure and taste myself! Watch as i use my dildo on my tight little pussy! Next i use both the vibrator and dildo, but im not ready to cum just yet…
    Now lets really spice things up… I bend and shit oto my dildo, on all fours. Covering it with shit… Next i fuck my pussy with it and cover my pussy both internally and externally in my lovely , dirty poo….Next i push hard and let the shit fall out of my pussy, along with a little piss….With shit ridden hands i scoop it up and turn my mouth into my toilet… Its hard to swallow but i manage it…Gagging and vomiting it back i wont be defeated i re swallow it. My most extreme video yet. My pussy and my mouth is my toilet and ill take the lot!!!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Shitty Handjob - - scatshop

Dirty Shitty Handjob - - scatshop

Watch me tease you in my white thong before pulling them down and spreading my ass cheeks i tell you how im going to give you the best handjob youve ever had… I make you watch as i spread my asshole and release a big load of scat onto my floor before getting down low and licking and chewing it turning my pink tongue a scat brown…
    I then make you watch as i place some shit into my white thong and slide it back on and smear my thong and ass cheeks with my warm shit… You know where this is going to go right?
    I peel them off and place my filthy panties over your rock hard dick and start stroking hard… wrapping the shitty fabric around your cockhead before rubbing the rest of my shit all over your throbbing dick and giving you the best shitty handjob youve ever had,,, You finish off filling my mouth with your cum like a good boy
    I use name eric in this
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 18 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farts & kaviar - - scatshop

Farts & kaviar - - scatshop

This Ebony plumped ass in all in your face and I decide to add some oil for you..I begin gapingy ass showing again how wide i can get. You imagining your cock going in it, while I get out the toy and fuck my ass I begin to feel all the shit I been holding in all morning. I stop fucking my ass and start to shot out some hard turds and some are peeking out ready to come but I fuck my ass some more to soften up the load, and then I shit some more turds out. Talking dirty to you I begin to put my finger in my ass and fuck it deep and fast untill more shit come out, ugh I can't stop it turns me on being dirty for you; I then fuck my ass even more but then A HUGE FART RUMBLES OUT I keep fucking my ass and stop again FOR MORE FARTING ugh the smell filled the room and some more shit comes out I oil up my plump ass even more since I know you are worshiping my ebony ass and I caress it as you cum for me like a good little nasty boy that you are, and then I show you my creation on my plate and say " Dinner is served" this is a worshipping nasty smelly video which will have you submitting to me and in every video I release !
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information