Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty lesbian games outdoors - - scatshop

Dirty lesbian games outdoors - - scatshop

Yana Olga found a quiet spot on the street . Yana Olga came to his place and wanted to play a bit , Yana turned the video camera and went to Olga . Olga was Horny and wanted to Yana began to caress her , Yana didn’t wait and lifted the skirt of Olga and penetrated his tongue , to Yana Olga and I could see passers-by but they just opened . Yana took the cucumber and began having cucumber Olga fuck yeah Olga is aroused from extreme sex on the street . During the time when Yana Fucks Olga , Olga starts to shit , Yes shit comes out of assholes Olga and Yana continues to fuck Olga in her pussy . Then the girls change places and now, Yana opened her legs and removed the panties . Olga starts to caress the pussy of Yana , how sweet moans Yana , Olga takes a cucumber and Fucks Yana big Tits fucking they really are whores with no ban , Yana shit at the moment when Olga Fucks her pussy with a cucumber . After girls shit on and fuck each other with a cucumber Olga took a shit in his hands and started to smear shit on the chest of Yana . Fucking whore this is the extremes . Now Yana and Olga will shoot the video for you not only at home but also on the street and in public toilets . Follow the news and updates video clips in our store . Remember that the more purchases in our store , the more videos of new products for you .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit Into Slave Pants - - scatshop

Shit Into Slave Pants - - scatshop

Today we decided to have some fun. Slave panties are so tight, now they will turn brown. Yes, it's so nice to relax, to fool around. You can see a warm, sticky shit oozing out of BBW ass, come down into the slave pants, it's so nice. And it’s delicious smell. no toilet slave can resist, drooling. It's so tasty, fragrant and fresh! Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Size: 710 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Swimsuit Shit - - scatshop

Swimsuit Shit - - scatshop

Watch me in my tight swimsuit tell you im going to shit… ive been so constipated i insert laxatives inside me early on in day and they just hit me!
    i show off my bathing suit before bending over and filling it with my shit its so big it spills out the sides!
    i rub my bulge before showing you the big load i did………
    i wonder what lucky boy is going to get this also on his door step
    #swimsuit #shit #pantypooing #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 29 s
    Size: 590 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farting On Your Dick Then Cum On My Stink Hole - - scatshop

Farting On Your Dick Then Cum On My Stink Hole - - scatshop

Watch me in Yoga pants rub my finger down my sweaty ass crack after the gym and make you sniff my finger. Mmmm you like that..
    Then how about this I roll my yoga pants down make you sniff that stink hole of mine before I wank that dick of yours and spread my arse wide and fart all over it..
    Then I ride your dick hard and fart while I fuck you before making you wank that dick to me finger fucking and cumming and farting then give you a cum countdown to cum all over my little stink hole..
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 29 s
    Size: 708 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Potty liquid shit and pee - - scatshop

Potty liquid shit and pee - - scatshop

I am again with my pink potty! This time I have huge liquid light brown surprise and stinky farts! I add some yellow pee also.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Resolution: 480 x 856
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 67.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poo play and sniffing shit on sofa - - scatshop

Poo play and sniffing shit on sofa - - scatshop

I show striptease, poop, mastrubate and during it sniff my shit
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 459 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fuck the shit outta me - - scatshop

Fuck the shit outta me - - scatshop

Fuck the shit out of me is for all the ass worshipers ; the whole video is of my plump ass and fucking it deep with first a butt plug and then with my dildo and after fucking it so much I shit out a creamy thick warm load as it sits infront of my ass I then fuck it even more and More Shit comes out ugh my asshole is so tight nastyboy and it needs a bigger pounding and after doing that another load comes out; my shit was packed in my ass waiting to be released. I then get the camera and show you all the shit I produced; it's a shit filling movie that is more than a mouth full of warming tasty shit!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 266 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Marissa Masturbates & Then Shits Sequal (2scenes) - - scatshop

Marissa Masturbates & Then Shits Sequal (2scenes) - - scatshop

Marissa had guest at her home for the week so she quietly masturbates to a orgasm in her bedroom and then takes a shit before everyone wakes up.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1312 x 720
    Size: 291 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smearing my warm shit on my body - - scatshop

Smearing my warm shit on my body - - scatshop

Today i had a great time with myself and my shit in the bathroom.
    I had a load in me and decided i use it as a bodylotion. ?
    First i showed my sweet Ass and my tight Pussy in the camera, touching a bit, pushing my load a bit out and in – was really fun.
    Then i really needed to take a shit now.
    Pushing out a good load, in a good close up, followed by much Piss – i love that mix! The smell and the consistency was great for smearing.
    My shit was laying on the bathroom floor and the piss was flowing in the tiles, making it own way.
    I didnt thought it would be so much piss coming ot of me, but i didnt mind, and just sat in the piss.
    Beginning to put the warm, fresh turd in the hands, smearing it over my tits.I put a second turd between my Tits – a bit like a Titfuck.
    And at one point it escelated a bit. Not anymore on my tits as i planned before.
    I began smearing my chubby belly too, my pussy. Accidently came a bit in my hair cause i got open hair today.
    Playing with my shit smeared body was so much fun. I felt so dirty sitting in my piss and smearing shit on my body, it was for sure great!
    And it was the first time for me to taste a bit my poop. You cant really see it, i took a little hard piece of my poop and just licked with my tongue on it. I think there will be more of it soon. ?
    Anyway, i made a pretty mess!
    Have fun watching!
    Lot of Love,
    LucyScat
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 15 s
    Size: 538 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cate Harrington Fart girl - - scatshop

Cate Harrington Fart girl - - scatshop

Am i your favourite fart girl? Do i make your cock rock hard when you see and hear me fart for you? I bet you would cut off your balls for the chance to be under my wonderful ass sniffing them wouldn’t you? Of cause you would…. Well go on then you bottom feeding insect. Wank that cock off while i fart in your face and tell you how each and every one of them smells. I bet your cock is hard already reading this and you haven’t even seen the clip yet! Go ahead my little fart bitch get your face between the cheeks of my ass and open your mouth wide for my stinky gassy trumping farts.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 18 s
    Size: 209 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information