Pro User

Oct 2016

Poo Eating, smearing and dirty talk - - scatshop

Poo Eating, smearing and dirty talk - - scatshop

Watch as i give you a catwalk show of my favourite lingerie. Listen as i talk to you about what i am about to do.. Watch as i strip and move into the doggy position to empty my bowels. Next i’ll continue to talk to you while i play with it, eat it and smear it all over myself until their is none left…. I’ve swallowed every bite and smeared it all over me.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 489 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lift My Dress Up So I Can Shit - - scatshop

Lift My Dress Up So I Can Shit - - scatshop

Like my little red dress baby? Let me lift it up so I can show you something even better
    ***Custom Vid***
    Don't forget to get yours
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mega Teen Shit Smear & Panty Pooping - - scatshop

Mega Teen Shit Smear & Panty Pooping - - scatshop

Watch my young thick ass shit into pink panties (for the first time) until it seeps out the sides, making a big fucking mess for me to play with. I’ve obviously got to completely cover myself in the steamy shit!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.57 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lucy Shit in Knickers - - scatshop

Lucy Shit in Knickers - - scatshop

Just a small clip this morning…someone asked if I could shit in a pair of white knickers…so I did! They’re happily on their way to their new owner…hope they enjoy them! If anyone else would like a pair…just ask
    Lucy x
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 49 s
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

panty piss with drinking - - scatshop

panty piss with drinking - - scatshop

Watch as I appear on my little pee pad with a very full bladder. I’ve been holding my pee in all morning and I am very desperate to go! I’m still topping my water up now for you! You are so naughty getting me to hold me pee in and I bet you are rubbing your cock right now! I’m fighting it even though my pussy is stinging! Listen as I talk dirty to you! I soak my panties, the pad and there’s still more to come out!! I wring out my panties into the glass, followed by as much of the piss from the pad as I can fit into the glass! hot steamy piss! Cheers! I then give you a massive pissy kiss xx
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 583 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Our new adventures in jeans - - scatshop

Our new adventures in jeans - - scatshop

You like watching me and my girlfriend shit and piss in your jeans , show you my wet pee jeans , take them off and show you my dirty ass and jeans , then again put the jeans back on your dirty ass from Govan pose for you and then show you my dirty ass . But about all under the order . I Carolina and Alice dressed jeans and went into the room , we first start posing for you in jeans , get cancer and each of us take turns their jeans and shows you his ass and clean jeans . After that we put his jeans back on your Asses and organize a demonstration jeans , Alice first shows you his jeans she walks in jeans across the room , then I walk around the room , and behind us Carolina . Then Carolina gets cancer on his knees and starts filling her pants with piss and shit , feet Carolina drains urine leaving its traces on my jeans Carolina , after Carolina it was my turn, I also got on my knees and started to piss and shit in my jeans , as my jeans are traces of urine on my feet dripping urine , and leaves traces on my jeans . Behind me came the turn of Alice , Alice on her feet filled my jeans with piss and shit , feet Alice drains urine into her jeans very large number of traces of urine . After we have filled jeans with shit and piss we take turns taking off our jeans and showing you our dirty Asses and dirty jeans from the inside . But it’s not like we’re all walking around the room with dirty Asses . We arrange for you a very hot show in jeans . If you like to watch how girls shit and piss in jeans as in their legs, dripping urine , we will remove your jeans and show you my dirty shit jeans, ass this video is for you .
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 42 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poo and play in the shower - - scatshop

Poo and play in the shower - - scatshop

I decide that it will look sexy if I dress in just a skirt and panties in the shower. I’m so desperate for a pee I only just get the camera on before I start going in my panties. I’m getting more confident showing my bum so I turn it to the camera and poo straight into my panties. I pull them down and start rubbing my clit with poo and pushing some deep inside my pussy with my fingers.
    I cum hard, and then start smearing all over my boobs I get my toy coat it with a thick layer of poo and start getting myself off with all the shit that’s between my legs you get lots of upskirt shots of me fucking myself hard with my toy.
    Finally I put the camera between my legs and show you an ultra close up shot of my messy pussy before playing a little more.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 303 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Christmas Legging Farts - - scatshop

Christmas Legging Farts - - scatshop

Watch me in my Santa hat and Santa tight leggings…. Give you a Christmas treat. I Bend over and fart big loud farts in my tight spandex leggings… letting rip over and over again. Ive been one naughty girl this Christmas… How much would you like these farts under your christmas tree this year… I Think i need to fart again to really finish you off………..
    #farting #christmas #fart #gassy #assfetish #leggings #spandex #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 40 s
    Size: 723 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Filling a pint glass - - scatshop

Filling a pint glass - - scatshop

Pee in a pint glass
    Models:

Duration: 50 s 815 ms
    Resolution: 352 x 640
    Size: 12.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fucking the shit out of my own ass - - scatshop

Fucking the shit out of my own ass - - scatshop

hello ebonybooty49 here. watch me get on all fours and use a purple vibrator to fuck the literal shit out of my asshole. so creamy and clumpy pouring out of my asshole.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 543 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information