Pro User

Oct 2016

Our dirty lesbian games - - scatshop

Our dirty lesbian games - - scatshop

I and my friend Olga very much like to organize a lesbian party . This time we invite you to our next party . We dressed the most revealing outfits that included a video camera and engaged in their favorite thing . First, my friend shows you her Breasts , ass , pussy , and after a short demonstration, I approached her and spread her legs and begin to caress her pussy and then her anus in a while when I caress pussy Olga , Olga pissing in my mouth , but I continue without stopping to caress the clitoris of his girlfriend . Olga tells me she wants the toilet , her ass shit , I ask my friend to caress her hand, and at the same time masturbating to shit , Olga agrees and does everything I ask . Oh fuck this is just gorgeous , Olga Masturbates her cunt and shit at the same time , I also want to say I’m his girlfriend . We change places, now I parted her legs and Olga caresses me , she is so cool it makes , Olga fondles my cunt and ass , I very much Horny Olga knows how to please me , then Olga tells me that I, too, went to the toilet during caresses , I masturbate my cunt with his hand and shit at the same time , right out of my ass during Masturbation, shit comes out , Oh yeah I’m so good and easy ! All the beds in the shit my friend Olga also had a lot of fun .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

becoming shit-eater - - scatshop

becoming shit-eater - - scatshop

My slut Angelica after our with slavegirl deception became a shit eater. Once I trick him eat my shit, I’m not gonna back down. And now Angelica will eat my shit regularly. But first I’ll torture him. Shunt into the urethra and whipping member for education submission, wax on cock and strapon in the ass these are my tools of persuasion. Soon very soon he will beg me to shit in his mouth, because my sweet shit for him is associated with pleasure.
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 926 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Making toilet slave girl – first time - - scatshop

Making toilet slave girl – first time - - scatshop

The formation of a slave, first steps, first humiliation, the first slap in the face… Unbroken pride, irritation and anger, drink urine, swallow, suck cock. You said “Other people’s shit tastes better”, you’re under the ass, open your mouth. Toilet science is difficult, you will pass all stages and become a toilet bowl!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two gynecological mirror from Yana’s pussy and ass - - scatshop

Two gynecological mirror from Yana’s pussy and ass - - scatshop

Olga and Yana used to surprise you with new hot videos . This time the girls made a dirty show in the kitchen on the table . Yana Olga came to the kitchen and Yana was laid on the table and took off their white panties . Yes, it’s very cool , Olga began to caress Jana’s pussy with his tongue . About how cool it makes Olga , Olga then took a rubber cock and started to fuck Yana fuck , Yes, Yes, girls can throw a great show . But that’s not all , Olga took two gynecological mirror , and put first Yana in the ass and another in pussy , Yana started shitting through gynecological mirror , Oh yeah a lot of shit out of their ass Yana through gynecological mirror , after that Olga started to put Yana in pussy shit hand , which was dressed gynecological glove . Oh Yes, it’s just very cool and hot video , by watching this video you will get a lot of pleasure . After Olga was stuffed in pussy shit Yana , Olga did Yana Fisting vaginal , and in the end of the video roller Olga put Yana in pussy and ass gynecological mirror . Yana has all the ass was in the shit .
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 1 s
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

SugarHill’s Risky Public & Bathroom Messes (3scenes) - - scatshop

SugarHill’s Risky Public & Bathroom Messes (3scenes) - - scatshop

A must buy for the Sugar Hill fans. This clip features 3 scenes of Sugar Hill purposely releasing her diarrhea making messes. The 1st scene is a nice splatter of sharted rhea at her camera man out on the side of the road. 2nd and 3rd scene she takes it out in to some store restrooms leaving big messes behind.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 968
    Size: 138 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You are only good for my poo - - scatshop

You are only good for my poo - - scatshop

Watch me squeeze a delicious big shit out of my hot little ass hole for you. It’s all your worth, my waste. I look hot in my gorgeous lingerie as I tease you with my hot load and words. I make a big mess for you to clean up all over my ass. Then I use my toy to fuck myself while covered in my shit until I cum hard.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 16 s
    Size: 714 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Marissa’s 1st pissing scene - - scatshop

Marissa’s 1st pissing scene - - scatshop

I would like you all to present Marissa. Shes a beautiful woman that is new to this fetish scene. She wanted to do a pee scene as her 1st video into this journey in the pee and scat world.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 10 s
    Resolution: 352 x 640
    Size: 27.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lolly Badcocks Dirty little toilet boy - - scatshop

Lolly Badcocks Dirty little toilet boy - - scatshop

Your a dirty little toilet boy aren’t you? You’re excited because you know what’s coming next. Get down on your hands and knees on the toilet floor and open your mouth for what’s coming. Im going to do my business over your dirty face and make you swallow it all. Look at me toilet bitch, don’t you dare move. Im gonna make you to lick the drips off me and make you lick me up. You filthy little toilet bitch! That’s it, lick the last drips of my stinky piss off my pussy. You look so happy to be covered in my piss.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Size: 168 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Rubber cock and a mouth full of crap - - scatshop

Rubber cock and a mouth full of crap - - scatshop

Yana undressed and she hates the clothes , and put the rubber cock to the floor and began to caress it with his mouth , Yana cool Yes it does , her sweet lips wrapped around the head of the rubber cock . It was joined by Olga and also started to caress rubber member . A bit of tinkering with rubber dick Olga got cancer and Yana opened his mouth , and Olga Yana’s mouth filled with his shit . Oh Yes, all the person of Yana in shit , Olga picked up the rubber cock and began to fuck the rubber cock Yana in mouth , push shit Yana throat , Oh yeah it was crazy . But Yana very much likes it . A little paigow with the mouth of Yana , now Yana Olga, shit in the mouth , but from the ass Yana came out liquid shit Yana the whole day was diarrhea . Yana takes the rubber cock and nachinat to put Olga in her mouth , shoving shit in your mouth Olga . All bodies Yana were in the shit and faces and mouths . After that, Yana was with Olga prekratili rubber cock to the floor and started jumping on it first and then Yana and Olga . We love to be dirty Sluts and we are ready for more experiments . If you have a script and you want to get in your collection of footage of all of us then write your scenario, do not hesitate , we can perform virtually all of us have no taboos and stop words .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 57 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nasty Poop - - scatshop

Nasty Poop - - scatshop

A big juicy plopping at the beginning of the video. I use the bidet in the end to clean my dirty asshole
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 1 s
    Size: 286 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information