Pro User

Oct 2016

Diarrhea Potty Time - - scatshop

Diarrhea Potty Time - - scatshop

While out and about I have some HELLISH Farts! They are nonstop and some of the worst farts I’ve ever had! I stop what I am doing and race home! I get stuck in traffic, suffering…praying I make it home in time and that I don’t shhh11it my pants!
    When I get home. I RUSH to the bathroom and let out the load I have been holding for so long!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 22 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 81.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Three friends shit standing cancer on his knees - - scatshop

Three friends shit standing cancer on his knees - - scatshop

You like to watch when a girl crawls cancer on her knees in the room and the other two girls kiss and caress each other , this time I Alice and Carolina decided to record this video for you , we completely undressed to the goal and sat down among the room , first we kiss each other , caress the Breasts , then each of us in turn crawls around kissing and caressing each other girls on knees cancer Each of us first makes two circles around the girls in the center and varies with another girl , we show you its priests , the Breasts , the body , after each of us has been walking around with cancer on his knees and showed my body to you again , we begin a cancer crawling on his knees but before you crawl cancer in doggy first, we shit and piss standing cancer on his knees , each of us first, and shitting and pissing and then crawls on her knees across the room with dirty shit ass .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

ally’s dirty moments - - scatshop

ally’s dirty moments - - scatshop

I don’t know if there is even anything that’s not in this video. theres me farting out cum and pissing on myself. playing in my wet pussy and stretching myself with shit on my ass, big toilet shits you can see up close. I mean it has everything if that’s what you like! watch it I’m sure it will get you hard. watch me rub shit all over my nose and lick it off my fingers!! there is a little bit of everything in this one!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 273 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big poo on the toilet - - scatshop

Big poo on the toilet - - scatshop

Feeling constipated and a little bitchy, i poo on the toilet and talk down to you the whole time.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Size: 112 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Caffeine brings caviar up! - - scatshop

Caffeine brings caviar up! - - scatshop

Caffeine produces caviar, “they say, and so it happens.
    A sip is enough and the rosette tickles.
    A small sweet branch end, which is stimulated by the consumption of caffeine, creates this feeling of wanting to push out the intestinal contents.
    A relieving feeling sets in after the contraction and the rosette hole closes.
    Now for a glass of sparkling wine, ours! Nasdrowje!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 16 s
    Size: 86.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diva Staxxx’s “Spread Formation” - - scatshop

Diva Staxxx’s “Spread Formation” - - scatshop

Diva Staxxx’s Backfield was in motion!! For you Football fans, I’m sure you catch my drift!! Enjoy as this “Fullback” carries the Load – the releases it!! Three great Public and Private toilet clips as Staxxx’s continues her mission to be “Super Bowl Champion!!” Enough with the Football lines – Staxxx is back again, enjoy as she drops some nice heavy loads right in front her camera – it’s a miracle it didn’t backsplash on the screen!!! Another great trio from this 60 inch Booty!!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 16 s
    Size: 523 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Introducing Diva Staxxx!!! 60 Inch Ass Explosions Journal!!! - - scatshop

Introducing Diva Staxxx!!! 60 Inch Ass Explosions Journal!!! - - scatshop

Boy I must be the luckiest man on earth!! Diva Staxxx is the mega chocolate BBW Booty woman of my dreams!! Enjoy as this Twitter Sensation gets FUNKY!! That 60 inch ass is a sight to behold!!! Enjoy as shares her daily pee and plops in these debut clips!! 8 Great Peeing and p00p clips as she lets rip at home, at work, and in public toilets. Enjoy as she also Shakes that 60 inch monster in scene as well!! She talks about what she ate and how she is feeling as well. Ms Staxxx might be the the Biggest Ass yet on Ladies Keeping It Funky!! Thats saying a lot as we have already shown some of the biggest asses you have ever seen in this fetish!!! Her and Sugar Hill are a Monster Booty Tandem to Recon with!! This is a Clips4sale Only exclusive not seen on our other sites!! Be on the lookout for more from this goddess as she brings tons of Peeing, Farting and Ploppage clips to Ladies Keeping it Funky!! This ass will have you addicted!! This is one of best additions ever!! Big girls Do it Better!!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Size: 213 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Lesbian Anal Worship - - scatshop

Dirty Lesbian Anal Worship - - scatshop

It’s time to get dirty with Amanda again! She has the sexiest asshole ever! I love fingering it and tasting it! She has such a tasty, dirty ass! Watch me finger her ass and lick my fingers clean! She even farts right in my face! I love talking dirty to you as I play this Amanda’s sexy ass!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Size: 876 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Compilation - - scatshop

Compilation - - scatshop

compilation of toilet poops recorded on my LG smartphone.
    6 hard fat poops! each poop will play twice, 1-6 and 1-6 again,
    so the video is at least a few minutes long! These were all experimental. I recorded these toilet poops before any of the HD poops. Man, now I wish I would have captured these in HD! oh well, I’m an amateur, but I promise you will love these big healthy poops! Enjoy! 😀
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 6 s
    Size: 49.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dinner is Served!!! - - scatshop

Dinner is Served!!! - - scatshop

It’s dinner time but my scat slave is not yet home so I decide to be a nice mistress for once and make his plate before he gets home. I have set the table and all you need to do now is come watch me piss in a glass and take a big shit on a plate and voila, dinner is served! It smells so good I am tempted to eat it myself but I’ll save it for him and I know he’ll be pleased…can’t wait for him to get here so I can watch him eat up all my goodness and drink my golden nectar…
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 48 s
    Size: 635 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information