Pro User

Oct 2016

Public Restroom Pee and Poo - - scatshop

Public Restroom Pee and Poo - - scatshop

2 clip package deal. Peeing and Farting in A public Restroom,, and Farting in my Car and Peeing and Pooping at Taco Bell!!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 61.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Vomit Library - - scatshop

The Vomit Library - - scatshop

I filmed my friend while she was having morning sickness. Tooth-brushing is a trigger. She vomits in the bathroom sink. The next two videos are of me (Goddess Emma Love) throwing up. I got over heated and drank too much caffeine that day. It messed my stomach up. The pasta was good going down but not up. There are 5 clips in this library including Frijoles Barf Part 1 and 2. Enjoy.
    Clip 6 It was early in the morning and I had been smoking cigarettes. The cigarettes did not like me so I began to throw up some yellow liquid.
    Clip 7: I had just eaten a big bowl of pasta. Then all of a sudden it became evident that the pasta did not like me. Yes, that is right I had to grab the trashcan and throw up the big chunks of pasta. No wonder the pasta did not agree, I did not chew it up enough.
    Clip 8: Poor Emma enjoyed eating cake and milk at bedtime. You get a front view of her vomiting the cake. Big yellow chunks spew out her mouth as she coughs in agony.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 10 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 16.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nice close up of me pushing out a turd - - scatshop

Nice close up of me pushing out a turd - - scatshop

On the toilet, close up watch me squeeze this one out and then pee. I peed a little on the seat… OOPS 😉 You cant resist!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 32 s
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

painted and made to drink vomit - - scatshop

painted and made to drink vomit - - scatshop

Today my shit-eater is in for a surprise! I decided to teach him all my body fluids to eat, and today it’s vomit. But first… I’ll paint. Oh, how well borne stroke smears blue paint over his body. And oddly enough he likes it. Yes, open your mouth, I want to paint you inside! You’ll be blue everywhere. And then… swallow my vomit. From now on, it’s your responsibility.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

4 times, extreme public pissing! - - scatshop

4 times, extreme public pissing! - - scatshop

Here you see how I piss 4 times, extreme public! And that twice in a rest area in front of spectators. Once in a bus stop and once in a parking garage! I love public pissing! You also!?!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 925 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cori’s a LOAD of Fun!! - - scatshop

Cori’s a LOAD of Fun!! - - scatshop

Big Butt Cori is back with New Splacks!! Enjoy two great clips as she spreads nice and wide to unleash some nice heavy loads!!! Enjoy as my favorite PAWG unleashes the FUNK like only she can!! Enjoy one great rearview clip right before she hops in the shower and another where she hovers to drop turdpeedos in the bowl!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 1 021 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat Slave for the Scatqueens P2 - - scatshop

Scat Slave for the Scatqueens P2 - - scatshop

The toilet slave for the Scatqueens is lying on the floor like a statue and only that he has to do is open his mouth to swallow the shit. Then Lady Katherina is puking into his mouth and his body. Mistress Michelle give him some shit more.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 15 s
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Piss and Puke Play in Pink - - scatshop

Piss and Puke Play in Pink - - scatshop

I started peeing when I was masturbating in bed, and the smell made me start puking! I kept rubbing my pussy anyway. It was so nasty, I loved it!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 45 s
    Size: 272 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Onyx Sykes’ Erupting From Both Ends!! - - scatshop

Onyx Sykes’ Erupting From Both Ends!! - - scatshop

Onyx is under the weather. This change of seasons got my poor baby not feeling good! Whatever was inside her was determined to get out from both ends!! enjoy this bubbleguts and puke double feature! She begins using the toilet. It was a lil stubborn at first, but then Onyx grabbed the camera to show the runs and sharts shooting out her ass closeup. She wasn’t finished as her stomach was still upset. Watch as she blows sick watery bile back into the toilet as she had already emptied herself from the back in! My poor baby, hope she feels better soon!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy Schoolgirl Vomiting and Masturbation - - scatshop

Sexy Schoolgirl Vomiting and Masturbation - - scatshop

Such a nasty and dirty video ? I wear my cute and tiny schoolgirl dress with red thong. Start with tease and show off thong butt for you. Tell me how much you love watching me being a nasty girl. I wanna be so nasty today and naughty at the same time. Put fingers deep inside on throat and gagging, spitting. Excite the throat to make myself vomit for you. Hm… didn’t have to wait for long. So much liquid and chewed food coming out of me. I make such a huge mess during vomiting. Lots of food remnant on the floor mixed with water. Gagging, and vomiting I repeat it many times. I love watching and hearing when splashing on the floor. My voice a bit gone. I tell you during the video how much I like to being your nasty girl and when you watching me. Smear vomit from the floor on my outfit,, tits, legs. Many times I spit on barefoot, make them wet. Spitting on tits and rub, touch them, also I start to playing with my pussy during gagging and vomiting. I told you I’m such a dirty girl ? Rubbing my clit and touching it feel so good. Finished vomiting then I just fingering myself until I cum. I have squirting orgasm twice. I love this feeling. I’m so horny haha. My pussy is cummy and wet after fingering. The second orgasm also was close to camera so you can watch my pussy squirt. Finally I also smear more vomit on body from floor and show you how big mess I’ve done ? I love this video, and you? You can see in this video lots of vomiting, spitting, teasing, and pussy playing ?
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 16 s
    Size: 803 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information