Pro User

Oct 2016

Clean It Up - - scatshop

Clean It Up - - scatshop

My shit isn’t going to clean itself so I suggest you open that mouth of yours and get ready to receive.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 44 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 311 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping In the New Science Building On Campus! - - scatshop

Pooping In the New Science Building On Campus! - - scatshop

I’m on campus in my building called the new science building and I have to take a big poo before I go to my Government class and then out of nowhere I have to take a poo but I’m so nervous I couldn’t do it for that long but I got some of it hope you enjoy! 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 390 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping In The Library! - - scatshop

Pooping In The Library! - - scatshop

I’m in my school studying when I have to take a poo that I’ve been holding all morning. I have to do it quickly before I poo on myself or get caught!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 27 s
    Size: 377 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit in Vacation P5 - - scatshop

Shit in Vacation P5 - - scatshop

Now housework is announced. The toilet slave of the Scatqueens has to do the dishes while Mistress Michelle and Lady Angie are sitting right behind them eating something. In order for the slave to have a harder time working, Mistress Michelle binds him one leg up. So he has to stand on one leg. The Scatqueens laugh and watch the slave. Then Mistress Michelle has to poop. So the slave laying on the ground, mouth open. Then the shit swells out of the asshole directly into the mouth of the toilet slaves. Enjoy your meal.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 267 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

SHEESH!! - - scatshop

SHEESH!! - - scatshop

I swear Grace is bringing the “WOW” With each clip she sends in!!! Judging by the reviews off her debut clip, you can’t wait for more!!! Believe it or not, the ladies read the reviews, good and bad!! The first reviews got her so excited she has been working hard the last two weeks to bring you more!!! Enjoy her new comPILEation of Dumps and Loads shot from different angles!!! She has been PROLIFIC over the past two weeks. This is just one of several new collections coming this week!!! These are Four new clips of FUNKY mega loads from this Georgia Peach!!! She has the second coolest tramp stamp of all my FUNKY Ladies (nothing tops Francesca Gabriella’s “Fuck Me Harder”!) as she proceeded to drop some serious Fruit from that Peach of hers!!! What does this girl eat????!! Like she asks in the beginning of the video “Don’t you wish you were there to receive it”??
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 33 s
    Size: 1.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 for 1 Squat and POV - - scatshop

2 for 1 Squat and POV - - scatshop

the first clip is me squating on the toilet with a nice side view. The second one is of me shitting straight over my phone so you can look up at me likenim shitting on your face. Hope you like!!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 10 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 27.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nice View Poop - - scatshop

Nice View Poop - - scatshop

Nice view of me pooping on the toilet and then wiping my dirty ass and showing you the shitty toilet paper
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 106 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diva Staxxx Pooping With Company Pt 2!! - - scatshop

Diva Staxxx Pooping With Company Pt 2!! - - scatshop

I swear Diva Staxxx is bae!!! I absolutely LOVE public toilet clips where you can hear other women shitting, peeing, grunting or strainng in the background and boy did Staxxx have plenty of that in these three clips!!! In the first clip, Enjoy as Staxxx rushes to the bathroom at work, before sitting down and dropping a heavy load in the bowl. Midway through her dump, another coworker comes in the bathroom as well. Looks like a friend of hers. Enjoy their great dialogue as the girl comes racing in complaining about how “my ass really hurts!” Looks like they both had the Chilli for lunch as Diva Staxxx Talks about how she got her stomach bubbling!! You can hear both as they grunt and strain and drop loads in the bowl at the same time!!! In the second scene enjoy as she is standing outside the stall talking with the same friend as she takes another dump. Staxxx is attempting to recruit this “Shitty Booty” coworker to make clips!! The girl Comments “That sounds like something I can totally do!” So hopefully we will see clips from the girl behind the door in the future!! In the finale, we follow Staxxx to the toilet at the courthouse. She stopped in to take a leak, but a woman in the adjacent stall is taking a loud dump!! We can hear her mercy flush, Grunting, Straining and talking about struggle – VERY LOUD!!! The lady drowns out Staxxx with all her mercy flushing and “Oooh Wee” grunting!! The conversation the lady in adjacent stall is having is hilarious!!! This is by far the best Public Toilet action I have this year!! Staxxx had tons of entertaining company and conversations in this one!! I can’t decide which one is hotter!!! There is NOTHING like hearing a bunch of women shitting at the same time or having two women have a conversation about shitting. But to have all at once?????!!! This is by far one of my favorite clips this year!!! Definitely a mush for my fans of the Sounds in the bathroom just as much as the sights!!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Size: 197 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet Box Training - - scatshop

Toilet Box Training - - scatshop

I have a new tool to train those lucky enough to serve as my human toilet! I love my new toilet box. The head of the slave is locked into place right where it belongs-right under my ass, while he’s tied up securely. I can sit on my toilet box and take a nice long leisurely shit while my slave feeds underneath me or I can remove the toilet seat and hand feed my slave. In this video I take a shit right on my slave’s mouth then straddle him and torture his cock to get him to chew and swallow my shit. When he doesn’t go fast enough I over-stimulate his worthless little cock by rubbing my palm quickly over his cockhead while squeezing the rest of his cock, which fits my petite hand perfectly. I don’t want my slave to forget the smell of my shit, so I get chunks of shit and pack it into his nostrils. It forces him to open his mouth for more air-so of course I put more shit into his mouth. Just to soften it up a bit I also spit into his mouth. I can’t wait around all day so I leave him like that while I go shopping. It had better be gone when I get back!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 448 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Long dirty Dildo anal and load - - scatshop

Long dirty Dildo anal and load - - scatshop

I fuck my tight little ass with the dildo- I’m so so full! It’s building up until I have to go so so bad… once I’m done I fuck my ass until I cum for you.
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 27 s
    Size: 1 000 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information