Pro User

Oct 2016

Look how beautiful this piece of shit out of my sweet ass. First I had to pull their socks up a bit, and it is quickly left!
    Models: Valleo

Duration: 24 s 405 ms
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 52.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Look at where I am! I'm in the Forest! Look at all these beautiful locality! There's so mysterious! I feel so at peace here. I'm all alone out in these ancient woods. And I have an ass full of shit! It would feel so good to shit in such a beautiful place!
    I want you to watch me push out a nice big load of shit right here in this majestic forest! Watch my asshole open up and nice, big turd work it's way out! My asshole stretches and my shit falls out of my ass and onto the forest floor. Look at that big turd! I wonder if anyone will find my shit out here or if it will help fertilize these trees.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 57 s
    Size: 951 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I often put my feet up on the rim, especially when I m constipated. You ll see why! This video shows my asshole bulging as the thick turd slides out, as well as my creamy pussy dripping with girl cum, from 3 different HD angles. If you love EFRO, you ll love this clip!
    Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 3 min 36 s
    Size: 871 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I show striptease, poop, fart, show dirty ass, smear and sniff shit on public balcon in my home. I hope my neighbours didnt see me during it
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 3 min 10 s
    Size: 456 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I show sexy body, poop in hole in my sexy underwear and after it fart
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 4 min 18 s
    Size: 620 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A quick EFRO break between shifts.

Duration: 26 s 274 ms
    Size: 53.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here are two shits from when I first started filming that I haven t posted yet. Both have great audio, but the lighting is so-so on the 2nd one. Either way, if you like traditional efro, you ll enjoy these.

Duration: 1 min 44 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 180 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A compilation of Erica s bathroom visits when she has to go poop! Loud, facial expressions, moaning, pooping, and peeing.
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 15 min 13 s
    Size: 667 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video participate : Carolina and Marina . Marina decided to walk her dog Caroline in the fresh air, the girls came to the forest and Marina put on the dog Caroline collar, after that Marina began to walk her dog, Caroline got cancer on her knees and Marina took the leash in his hands and led the dog Caroline for a, Carolina pose cancer on her knees for his mistress, Carolina naked ass and the hostess Marina walks through the woods the dog Caroline with a bare ass, a little walk through the woods, the hostess Marina orders the dog Caroline to shit the dog Caroline turns to the video ass and shit on the ground , after that mistress Marina orders the Carolina dog to eat the shit up off the ground dog Caroline obediently executes the orders of his mistress , she lowers her head and eats the shit , at this point, the hostess Marina picks up the rubber dick and Fucks in the ass a Carolina dog , her big ass is just in delight . Dog Caroline eats own shit and the hostess has a dog in the ass with a rubber member, after such games, the hostess again picks up the leash and walks the dog Caroline on the edge of the forest, Yes the dog Caroline crawling cancer on her knees behind her mistress with a bare dirty ass, Marina orders the dog Caroline to stay, the dog stopped and Marina gets up pushes her panties and shits on the bare ass of the dog Caroline, Yes the mouth of the dog Carolina all in the shit and even the mistress shat on her ass, now a bunch of shit , mistress Marina again takes the leash and starts again to walk the dog on a leash , naked, dirty ass , shit mistress on bare ass dog Carolina .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enjoy this mini clip from another of Mistress Taylor's divine scat play sessions.
    See what Mistress has done to this dirty little shit boy as she shits naked upon his face for his to clean her divine rear with his tongue.
    Watch out as Mistress will shit on you too!.
    Models: MissJuliaTaylor

Duration: 20 s 933 ms
    Size: 22.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information