Pro User

Oct 2016

#33 - - scatshop

#33 - - scatshop

Here is number 33 and it’s a great one there was sooo much shit so much in fact that my slave was suffocating in his mask and had no choice but to remove it. He actually fought me and yes he CRIED!!! Lmfao!!! This one here trust me when i say he has never suffered as bad as he did in this one! My shit was so thick so moist and so creamy, there was just soo much. Trust me this one is a definite must see!!!
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 944 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Renee Thinking outside the Bowl!! - - scatshop

Renee Thinking outside the Bowl!! - - scatshop

Renee is one of my favorite young goddeses!! She’s so sweet and innocent, and the type of girl I never thought I would convince to poop and scat for me. Well Look at her now!! In this clip she Delivers her Funkiest Clips Ever! Special for Scat Shop, enjoy as Renee makes a special EFRO delivery in three great clips as she drops a hot shit in a trash bag. In the Second clip, she takes a shit in a tupperware container to give you a sample of her “special deliveries”. Then enjoy as she takes a nice POV dump nude over toilet. Three Smoking hot clips all nude. Her sexy young, athletic body drives me crazy!! This shy girl isn’t shy anymore!!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat Bombshell - - scatshop

Scat Bombshell - - scatshop

Watch we shitting a giant load of thick shit directly into the open mouth of toilet slave. First I cover his face with my shit, because it is too much for his mouth. Due to the fact, that he is can not catch all I forbid him to jerk off. Second Lady Laura continues to crap in his mouth. He is perfect toilet slave! Shit is everything a slave can expect from us.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Size: 971 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Squirting poo - - scatshop

Squirting poo - - scatshop

A video completely insane… a personal request! I come back from work and as you will see I have my belly a little bloated … but I kept all my shit inside me for you … I absolutely need to do some shit … I lie on the floor in doggy style and start to push … a lot of shit come outside and it’s very hard … I do some pee on the floor … I lie back and i put a piece of shit completely inside my pussy, I push it out and still in and out … a lot of times. Then I turn the same situation with my ass off … inside … in the mouth suck it like a fucking cock … the end I masturbate on my back and you will see a sea of squirting!
    Models:

Duration: 23 min 57 s
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Deep Poopy Ass Fuck - - scatshop

Deep Poopy Ass Fuck - - scatshop

I love fucking my poopy ass as deep as possible! Especially knowing that a naughty boy is watching and getting off with me ? In this clip I sit on my bathroom floor completely nude and tease you with my sexy body and I finger my ass and then deeply fuck my asshole with my curved don johnson ying yang vibe til I have to take a nice big thick shit on the ground….and then I go at my poopy ass again with my vibrator, showing you my shitty ass and poop covered vibe.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

So Desperate/ Just Can’t Stop Pooping! - - scatshop

So Desperate/ Just Can’t Stop Pooping! - - scatshop

Not feeling so hot so i make a desperate rush to the toilet, pull my jeans down right in time to aim my cute little butt over the toilet and let go of one really big soft nasty poo and pee, show you what i have done to the toilet and right when i think that i am done pooping i feel some more start to creep out from between my butt cheeks, so i sit down quicky on the toilet seat to finish relieving myself a few more times. afterwards my stomach finally felt so much better!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 31 s
    Size: 237 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Pussy Squirts Pee - - scatshop

My Pussy Squirts Pee - - scatshop

A closeup of my big pussy squirting a piss fountain.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 29 s
    Size: 200 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fathers Day Special - - scatshop

Fathers Day Special - - scatshop

Me taking a shit while on my period..
    Models:

Duration: 56 s 341 ms
    Size: 80.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mary Jane’s “Tits, Tub, and Tile”!!! - - scatshop

Mary Jane’s “Tits, Tub, and Tile”!!! - - scatshop

Mary Jane is gunning for the top!! She is back and better than ever!! I swear those perfect natural 30 DDD’s are just getting bigger by the day!!! It makes no sense how they just sit up so perfectly!! She has the breast women pay to have – and her’s were god given!! In addition to just looking amazing, she has really stepped it up with even hotter and kinkier clips than before!! Enjoy as she pees and has some great EFRO action in 6 great scenes. Enjoy as she does what we have all done – pee in the shower – in two clips to begin. Then enjoy as she not only pees in the shower, but squats and drops a solid load in the tub as well!! She has another scene where she squats over the toilet and spreads to take a nice long pee. Then enjoy as she saves the best for last! She bends over right in front the camera with her cup runeth over, before turning the other cheek to take a nice dump on all fours in front the camera. Six of her best scenes yet!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 770 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Loud Ass Farts And Poop On The Toilet - - scatshop

Loud Ass Farts And Poop On The Toilet - - scatshop

Super sexy schoolgirl farting and efro clip. Listen to me rip big stinky farts in my cute schoolgirl outfit while i relax, have a cigarette and read a cosmo magazine. I tell you to smell my stinky farts and about how badly i have to shit and then i get on the toilet and poop, and i show you the dirty toilet paper.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 39 s
    Size: 264 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information