Pro User

Oct 2016

Public Poop! - - scatshop

Public Poop! - - scatshop

After farting so load and really stinking up that public bathroom I realize I need to shit bad! This bathroom is going to reek when I’m done with it! I sit down on the dirty public bathroom and start to push and grunt and strain to push those big stinky turds out of my smelly ass! All I can smell is my stinky farts and my shit! My pussy is drenched in piss and girl juices. I start to rub my clit and moan.
    I stand up and squat over the toilet so you can see the last of my poop coming out of my ass! I am really getting my asshole dirty! I feel my shit streaked starfish and get some fresh shit on my hands! Oh no! Now I have to lick my fingers clean! Mmmm! I love the taste of my poop!
    I sit back down on the toilet and wipe my ass clean. I love rubbing the shit off my shithole with rough toilet paper. I am desperate to cum now! I rub my pussy and moan. Just as I am about to cum someone walks into the public bathroom! I EXPLODE into orgasm! The thought of some random stranger smelling my poop and hearing me masturbating makes me cum so hard!
    I hope you cum just as hard as I do!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 154 – Public Poop!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 398 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Squatting over toilet for BIG shit - - scatshop

Squatting over toilet for BIG shit - - scatshop

Had my morning coffee which usually makes me poop immediately after i finish my cup 😉 Nice big shit just for you. ENJOY!
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 35 s
    Size: 239 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Part 2 Piss/Puke Smearing - - scatshop

Part 2 Piss/Puke Smearing - - scatshop

This is the second part to my piss drinking video. I throw up (what seems to be mostly actual piss? And some water) and then I rub it on myself while being verbally degraded. I am a disgusting, pathetic whore…
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 456 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cori’s Special Delivery!! - - scatshop

Cori’s Special Delivery!! - - scatshop

Cori’s Brown Treats have been in high demand the past year!!! Enjoy as she prepares a special care package for a lucky fan!! Enjoy as she bends on all fours to expunge a nice hard load for shipping!!! You get to enjoy the show, he gets to enjoy the treat!!! A win for us all!!!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 16 s
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

10 SHITS! - - scatshop

10 SHITS! - - scatshop

Oh yeah, that’s right baby 😉 This is a vid of me taking TEN hot dumps!! Sometimes I don’t always have the time or availability to have the scat play I want, but thankfully when I poop every day, I always have my camera 😉 Watch me pinch 10 loafs as my creamy pussy drips from the rectal pleasure, piss in the toilet and in a cup for you while pooping, and show off all my shits after 😉 To die for!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet Slave’s First Time - - scatshop

Toilet Slave’s First Time - - scatshop

Are you ready, little toilet? Hmm, that’s what you will be from now on, anyway. This is your first time, isn’t it? Well then I hope you’re ready slave, cuz I’m an all-or-nothing Mistress, and I won’t be satisfied unless you eat ALL my shit as it dumps into your mouth! I know, I’m cruel, but you better perform, slave, or I’ll replace you 🙂 Now open wide, and gulp it down… that’s it, take my HUGE shit! Big enough for you? 😉 Here, I’ll force feed it to you… and wipe the shit on my fingers all over my shitter and my bubble butt cheeks… now lick my dirty hole clean, slave, and inhale all my sick, nasty farts!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Size: 292 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Luna pantyhose facesitting and piss drinking - - scatshop

Mistress Luna pantyhose facesitting and piss drinking - - scatshop

Again another hardcore bdsm and pissing movie with the kinky Goddess, Mistress Luna ! This time, Mistress Luna get a room in a hotel and waiting for her toilet boy. She was dressed in a perfect pantyhose, and she use her slut in a facestting session, with her panty in his mouth, and with duct tape on his mouth ! At the end, she order him to go to bathroom and wait for her until she need to pee. Her toilet become only her recipient for her golden piss and he was obliged to inhale some farts also. She also piss in a glass and pour the glass into his mouth for a better humiliation !
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 4 s
    Size: 566 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hershey Rae’s New Splacks!! - - scatshop

Hershey Rae’s New Splacks!! - - scatshop

I can’t get enough of this ass all in my face, winking at me then shooting out big stinky logs!! Hershey Rae is Back with another FUNKY new batch of clips! Enjoy as she unloads Reverse Kanga Style, into a bag on the floor, and even over the toilet! Enjoy ass she spreads her winking booty to show her real winking eye!! Some big FUNKY logs Falling out this Amazon booty!!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Size: 543 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Getting off with a little tease - - scatshop

Getting off with a little tease - - scatshop

New toy, new boots, no orgasm in 3 days and in the mood to make your crazy with different liquits ,-)
    Special glimpse of naughtyness at the end and a perfect clip for all virgin pervs #forbeginner
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Size: 225 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

301 – MISTRESS GAIA – NO FEET ONLY SHIT - - scatshop

301 – MISTRESS GAIA – NO FEET ONLY SHIT - - scatshop

Today my bitch has the desire to worship my feet, but I have the utmost necessity to go to the bathroom right away, in a very short time I cover completely her face of my shit, nothing feet to worship, just shit for my bitch!
    Oggi la mia cagnetta aveva il desiderio di adorare i miei piedi, ma ho l’estrema necessita’ di andare subito in bagno, in brevissimo tempo le copro completamente la faccia della mia merda, altro che piedi da adorare, solo merda per la mia cagnetta!
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 38 s
    Size: 67.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information