Pro User

Oct 2016

Gigantic Mouth Shit! - - scatshop

Gigantic Mouth Shit! - - scatshop

Hello, dear and dear friends of ours. Today on the video, Laura and I will show you how we fill our slave mouth with shit. We stay in panties and tease the slave. Then we turn to the camera ass and show you our big asses sitting his face. Laura did not go to the toilet for two days, she was waiting for my arrival and she very much wants to poop. Our shit-eater was in shock, he looked at the shit with distrust, I saw fear in his eyes. He understands that he will have to eat all. Enjoy watching, watch and enjoy. I'm always happy to film for your pleasure.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 983 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Loud Stinky Public Shit! - - scatshop

Loud Stinky Public Shit! - - scatshop

Mmm! My ass is so full! I keep farting out these nasty smelly farts! I know this is going to be a loud smelly shit! And I know the perfect place to shit it all out! In a public bathroom!!!
    I am sitting in my with a full stinky ass ready to walk into the very busy public bathroom. My tummy is rumbling and my ass is ready to explode.
    You see me walking into the restroom and going into a stall. Then I pull down my shorts, lift up my dress, and sit on the toilet.
    I start to moan and I push my shit out! You can hear it splash into the toilet! Then someone comes into the bathroom. I keep on moaning even though I know the girl in the next stall can hear me! It feels so good to push out all the shit! I love sharing my pleasure with others! It’s embarrassing but it turns me on! I stand up and rub my pussy until I feel more shit ready to come out! I push it out with a moan! Then I start to wipe my ass! It’s so dirty! I show you my dirty, stinky, shit stained toilet paper! I sniff it and give it a little lick! Yum!
    Then, just as I’ve finished wiping, the girl in the next stall asks for toilet paper! Oh my gosh! Even after hearing me moaning and shitting she asks me to hand her toilet paper!
    I show you the shit in the toilet and then I walk out! Leaving my shit there for someone to find!
    Scat 78 – Loud Stinky Public Shit!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 58 s
    Size: 712 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

3 Mistresses piss a slave in mouth! - - scatshop

3 Mistresses piss a slave in mouth! - - scatshop

Here I pissed together with my girlfriends, mini hotcore and Dirty Priscilla, a slave, after each other AND EXTREME, in his mouth! That was so much, horny women piss, the guy did not manage to swallow everything! Our piss, but has tasted very good to him as he confirmed to us after bottling. Well, would you like to swallow our horny piss,too!?! Then get in touch with us!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 15 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Vomit for shit eaters - - scatshop

Vomit for shit eaters - - scatshop

I like dirt, I like shit, I like vomit. I like to feel them on my body, on my face. I got so drunk on tomato juice, I started puking. What a pity that there is no toilet slave to vomit in his mouth, blow his nose, spit. I won’t let that happen next time. I’m gonna throw a glass on purpose, and when the shit-eater comes, I’m gonna make him drink it. He’s my urinal, my toilet bowl, my cesspool. He will drink and eat everything that comes out of my body.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Vegas Pooping Compilation! - - scatshop

Vegas Pooping Compilation! - - scatshop

I took a trip to Vegas and I had to take a big poo as my family is in the hotel room we were staying at and then my sister starts to talk to me hopefully she doesn’t hear me take a nasty poo and then I take a poo at my mom’s house while everyone sleeps!!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 7 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Supermarket Poo - - scatshop

Supermarket Poo - - scatshop

I really had to go when i was shopping, I couldn’t make it home
    xoxo
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 120 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Assplosions 3 - - scatshop

Assplosions 3 - - scatshop

Filming my farts over the course of several days! Nine different scenes all with farty goodness in their own unique way. Lots of farting in here with little delay in between. In this clip you will find me in beutiful dresses, awesome leggings, metallic bottoms, a corset, playing with a butt plug, and even farting on a rose lol. Quite a range of farts- deep, loud, soft, rumbly, and slow.
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 6 s
    Size: 764 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hardcore Orgasm - - scatshop

Hardcore Orgasm - - scatshop

Watch me explode 2 times ?
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Size: 243 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Backward Poo and Shake My Ass - - scatshop

Backward Poo and Shake My Ass - - scatshop

Straddling the toilet backwards I relieve my very full ass. Then I shake my ass to get the excess poo off, wipe, and then show you my poo in the toilet.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Size: 20.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Voyeur Poo with Pre-Poop Farts! - - scatshop

Voyeur Poo with Pre-Poop Farts! - - scatshop

Watch me fart in my purple pants and then slip into something a bit more sexy so you can watch me poo on the toilet while I talk dirty to you. 😉
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 36 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 184 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information