Pro User

Oct 2016

Diamond and Friends Shitting at Work!!! - - scatshop

Diamond and Friends Shitting at Work!!! - - scatshop

Diamond and her coworker decided to have a little fun at work. Enjoy as Diamond stands behind her friend on the toilet as she takes a HUGE shit!! She could barely sit down before a four log pileup came rushing out immediately!! This shit was so big and nasty she had to stand up and do a mercy flush before Diamond Passed out!! Even after the mercy flush, Diamonds buddy still had a few more logs to drop! In the second scene, Diamond goes all by herself in the same bathroom from a floor angle. Boy you can hear the explosion from her ass in this one! These two probably put this toilet out of commission for a few hours after these mega shits!!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 211 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poor Slave Gets Our SHIT - - scatshop

Poor Slave Gets Our SHIT - - scatshop

Here I have together with my girlfriend Lady Laura, use a toilet slave, filled his mouth with pound of shit. I sat down with my hot ass on the face of the slave and he had to lick my asshole with his tongue. While the slave licked Laura’s asshole, we pooped him in the mouth and he had to eat our shit.As a reward that he swallow our divine shit, I sat on his face with my big horny butt. Are you good there? I know it is!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 55 s
    Size: 953 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Taste My Shit, Toilet Slave! - - scatshop

Taste My Shit, Toilet Slave! - - scatshop

You’re gonna eat my shit tonight, toilet! I start by displaying my new red hot crotchless panties, sitting on your face and making you lick my luscious cunt lips, showing off how plump my pierced pussy is. I’m desperate to shit to be honest, I can barely hold back as I poop in a clear container right above you and finger my filthy shitter and fart in your face… mmm, all my shit smells sooo good while I do this! I decide to show it to you… and tease you…and feed it to you! You only get to eat a few bites tonight, slave, I’ll be saving the rest to feed you tomorrow…. but before then, the smell is just too appetitzing–I’ve GOT to taste it myself! Mmmm, my shit is sweet tonight… and you can see all the food I ate in it… delicious <3
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diva Staxxx’s Bellyaches, bellyrubbing, and Bubbleguts!! - - scatshop

Diva Staxxx’s Bellyaches, bellyrubbing, and Bubbleguts!! - - scatshop

Enjoy over 20 minutes of pain and strain from my girl Diva Staxxx!!! She started off in the 1st scene only having to pee. Next thing you know she was on the pot dropping a hot load!! Four great scenes pooping, grunting, groaning, and straining!! Enjoy as she rubs that big ole belly in each scene as well!! For my BBW lovers, Diva Staxxx’s is a freaky, sexy, and a FUNKY as it gets!! The perfect mix of Bubble Butt and Bubbleguts!! lol
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 857 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Home Alone - - scatshop

Home Alone - - scatshop

My Sunday toilet was not able to make it today. So, instead of him getting a private meal, you get a peak at the life he lives as My on call toilet. The life every man should live, specially if you are white. So open up and gobble up!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 36 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 241 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nikole Has to Poop! - - scatshop

Nikole Has to Poop! - - scatshop

Nikole races into the bathroom, rips down her panties, and braces herself for the shit of her life. This is her first EVER shit film! She giggles and blushes as she starts to stop her HUGE loads. She describes what she ate and how awful her shit and farts smell.
    (No actual poop shown in this video, just from the view of her on the toilet –Admin)
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 40.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Horny Women Shit in the Sauna - - scatshop

Horny Women Shit in the Sauna - - scatshop

My girlfriend and I had once again wants shit into the slave mouth! So we animated the slave present, in a public sauna, to swallow our smelly shit! What he usually liked to do, of course. Real extreme and perverted! We were in a relaxed state, and did not want to leave the bathroom to go to the toilet. Therefore, we used our slave as the toilet, and he had to completely eat our shit.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 995 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

fat - - scatshop

fat - - scatshop

Title says it all watch me puke my fat guts out
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 51 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 180 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

On The Throne - - scatshop

On The Throne - - scatshop

3 bathroom trips. Upclose view between my legs showing off my wet plump pink pussy and dirty asshole while I let out some big brown shits over and over again into the toilet.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 56 s
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

vomit, gag, tears, licking vomit - - scatshop

vomit, gag, tears, licking vomit - - scatshop

vomit, gag, tears, licking vomit
    Models: