Pro User

Oct 2016

Chained to the Shitter - - scatshop

Chained to the Shitter - - scatshop

I’m so excited to have finally caught you! You’re MY toilet slave now! You’re completely helpless chained to my toilet and I will be using your mouth from now on for my piss, farts, and of course my shit! This video contains: Humiliation, Objectification, Toilet slavery fantasy, Explicit Shit play
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 337 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat My Shit And Lick The Plate Clean - - scatshop

Eat My Shit And Lick The Plate Clean - - scatshop

Mistress Lisa uses her toilet box to shit a large load onto a paper plate. She has her slave lick her asshole clean then kneel in front of her and hold the plate of shit. She has some fun bitch slapping him repeatedly and spitting into his mouth, reminding him that he’s a toilet. Next, feeding time! She spoon feeds him and instructs him to chew 20 times for each mouthful. When he is too slow she slaps him in the face to speed him up. Once he’s almost done she scoops the remaining shit onto a toothbrush and brushes his teeth with it and has him lick the plate clean. None of her shit goes to waste. What a lucky toilet-boy!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

By popular request, another frontal view poop video - - scatshop

By popular request, another frontal view poop video - - scatshop

I got a lot of good feedback on my last full frontal video… so here is another for you guys! Enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 28 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 137 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

the Most Real Desperation Clip Ever Filmed - - scatshop

the Most Real Desperation Clip Ever Filmed - - scatshop

You know when you’ve gone out for lunch and whatever you ate didn’t quite agree with you, and you thought it’s such a nice day it would be a shame to take public transport, so I’ll just walk it even though it’ll take me an hour? Well that was me. And about 15 minutes into my walk, my tummy started feeling reaaaally funny, and then my as started feeling even funnier, and I really needed to fart, but it felt hot, and I knew that if I farted, it wouldn’t be air, but it would be hot and oily liquid, but there were no toilets anywhere, so I just had to suck it up and keep on walking on the hottest day of the year.
    It was awful. All I could do was pray that I didn’t shit myself. But dedicated as I am to all my shit fans, I did my best to hold it in and go beyond just holding it in until I got to my place. I could have looked for a pub or a restaurant and begged for them to let me use their restroom, but I knew this shit was going to be epic, and it was only another 30 minutes until I got to my place. When I finally got there, after fumbling in my bag for my keys, crouching in front of my door so I wouldn’t lose control of my bowels, after failing several times to get the key into the lock because my hands were sweating so much, and after nearly falling down the stairs on my way down, I knew I could do it. I held it in that little bit longer, even though I was cramping, my ass was burning, I was breaking out in a clammy sweat… I held it in while I found the video camera. I held it in while I spoke to the camera and explained what was happening. I held it in while I puit the camera on a tripod. I even held it in as I propped up my toilet seat and put a pad under it. But when I finally sat down, all hell broke loose, and it felt GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
    The release! It was orgasmic! on the HD video, you can see my ass is covered in sweaty goosebumps even though this clip was filmed on the hottest day of the year! And it was so messy! Liquid shit flew everywhere and my ass was so dirty. Unbeknown to me, I still had liquid shit dribbling out of my ass for another few minutes while I spoke to the camera. Then, I went for a massive piss before wiping myself up and picking up the camera to show you a nice close up of my giant cow pat of a shit.
    Now that is dedication to the art!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 20 s
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bloated & Gassy Latin Ass - - scatshop

Bloated & Gassy Latin Ass - - scatshop

Lots of Doggie Position – Belly Hanging, Pushing accelarating All NATURAL GAS / FART Release!
    Enjoy Guys!
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 22 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 541 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Next slave filled with shit and snot! - - scatshop

Next slave filled with shit and snot! - - scatshop

Here I had prepared, for my girlfriend Lady Luciana, a new toilet slave who had to eat their shit for the first time. Luciana fastened first, clinging to the nipples, from the slave. Then she sat down, a total of 3 times, with her hot ass and asshole on the face and mouth of the slave! This one had to lick her asshole! While he licked Luciana’s asshole, Luciana shit three times, the Slave in the Mouth! The slave struggle and almost had to puke, but that did not interest us and he had to eat all her shit. In between, we spit, Both, the slave in his mouth and humiliated him verbally!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Young Alina eating hamburger and big pooping - - scatshop

Young Alina eating hamburger and big pooping - - scatshop

Young Alina eating hamburger and big pooping
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 326 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Feeding by shit from a plate! - - scatshop

Feeding by shit from a plate! - - scatshop

Everybody knows that prolonged starvation is very harmful to health. Therefore every day I try to feed my toilet slave. Today I came late from work, but my toilet was already lying on the floor and was waiting for me. At first I did not even notice him and sat down at the table to read the magazine. But right there I have noticed him and have command him come to me on his knees and kiss my legs. He licked my shoes and sucked the heels. I humiliated and laughed at him. He just a toilet for me! Then I took a plate and shit there. This is a fresh delicious dinner for my slave. Later I will feed him, but first he must lick my asshole so that it is clean. I told him to try, otherwise I’ll leave him hungry. He licked my asshole with his tongue and it was very pleasant to me. As an award for his efforts I fed the slave from a fork with my shit. He has eaten all my shit and thanked me. Of course I told him to lick the plate to shine. It is pleasant to me when the slave eats all my shit to the last piece. It makes me a little happy and satisfied. I choose the toilet slave who will be able to swallow of my shit completely and without the rest!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 589 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat My Shit From The Toilet! - - scatshop

Eat My Shit From The Toilet! - - scatshop

So you're always spying on me in the toilet!! You must want to be my toilet slave to clean me after I pee and poop. Or perhaps I'll just let everything go directly into your mouth. Okay prepare yourself ๐Ÿ˜‰ Finish with my shit and shove your face in my toilet like a bitch.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 40 s
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

give me a gift and i give you mine - - scatshop

give me a gift and i give you mine - - scatshop

Kimi Cat gives the wheel chair slave a brown gift, and he pays her a tribute for this. shit for money ))
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 25 s
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information