Pro User

Oct 2016

BBW Mistress and Mistress Roberta dildo play - - scatshop

BBW Mistress and Mistress Roberta dildo play - - scatshop

Today you have another great combo between Mistress Roberta and her BBW friend. First the toilet slaves goes to BBW Mistress and they play with a doubloe dildo, for pleasure the Goddess. Then he arrived at Mistress Roberta and she use him to sniff her stockings, licking her hosiery and shoving her hand n mouth. She also fart in his mouth and offer him her piss and diarrhea on a plate. She continue to feed him and put him with his head all in the plate, to cover his face with her diarrhea ! Soon more movies with Mistress MARGO !
    Models:

Duration: 27 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 284 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Beg for My Shit! - - scatshop

Beg for My Shit! - - scatshop

When you can’t resist the cravings anymore, you throw yourself at Mistress’ feet and beg to be used. You think you are prepare for what’s about to happen but, the only preparation you have is your commitment to being use by Me. Watch as I invite Sonya Smothers in this slave’s mouth. First of many shitty meals to come!
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Huge meal served for another first time slave - - scatshop

Huge meal served for another first time slave - - scatshop

Last night, Mistress get a call from a newbie who was passing through the city. He said he want to taste her caviar before he flew away from local town on the next day pm. He was so eager and desperate through the phone. Well, He was so lucky Mistress was just finished diner with some friends that night .
    Mistress ate a lot of fruit as usual because of the heat and a dish of Algerian couscous with fresh fish and a spicy sauce. OMG, Mistress is so evil. From experience, she knew that the fish once digested stinked bad when it turned into waste. But no pity for the newbie, he will had what he wish and had to obey his queen. Mistress is so generous she even gave him something to drink (her precious nectar). Once Mistress has emptied well on his mouth, she let him jerk off with all her crap in his face and mouth. LOL, his face is seriously covered with my shit.what a mess. 🙂
    langage spoken : French, Subtitles: English
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 21 s
    Size: 254 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Accidental Shart Cleaned by Tongue - - scatshop

Accidental Shart Cleaned by Tongue - - scatshop

This wasn't even staged. I farted and I did not realize the wetness was shit. I thought maybe I Peed myself. And when I went to the bathroom I started recording because I kind of had a feeling that I had shit myself. When I pulled down my panties on camera I realized that I had severely shit myself and instead of just washing it out I decided to clean my underwear with my tongue. This was 100% not planned at all. I'd had a little bit to drink this night and I thought that I just had to fart. When I farted I noticed that it was really wet but I did not expect that amount of diarrhea in my underwear. There is a ton of brown tongue scenes as I lick my panties dry. I honestly can't believe that this happened to me. I'm not usually the person to shart myself but this does happen sometimes and it happened to me. Like I said, this was completely unexpected and not planned at all. This is a complete accidental fart that turned into a diarrhea shit fest in my underwear. Which of course I licked clean. You can tell by the surprise in my face when I pull down my underwear that this was not planned. This was literally a fart that turned wrong and I decided to take advantage of it by licking it out of my underwear and recording it for you.
    You can literally tell that it was unexpected because I have no make up on. I do not have my wig on. I was literally in my own persona just freaking out because my fart turned very wet. It's very obvious that this was not a planned thing and I hope that you enjoy it, because it was probably one of the worst things that ever happened to me. As enjoyable as it was to be naughty, it was extremely embarrassing to have shit myself by accident. And the entire time my roommate was home and I had to walk out of the bathroom in absolutely nothing because I had shit my panties and through my leggings. Enjoy this video because you will never find anything else so authentic and realistic because this really just happened to me and it was not a script at all. You'll never find anything so authentic because like I said multiple times, I did not plan this. What happened is: I farted in my room: I noticed it wa as wet fart so I went to the restroom. Fearing the worst, I turned on my camera and started recording. My entire reaction is on this video as I'm surprised at the amount of diarrhea in my underwear and choose to lick it instead of wash it. It turned dirty by accident – only because I was extremely horny. I wanted to taste this runny shit so I did. And I hope you enjoy every minute of my humiliation and shit tasting.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Size: 557 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Scat Dog Education P2 - - scatshop

The Scat Dog Education P2 - - scatshop

The shit floats in the piss in the dog bowl. The shit-eating dog kneels directly in front of it and gets the instruction of his Scatqueens to eat the shit like a dog from the bowl and drink the piss. Slowly he starts and actually manages to eat everything with a repulsive expression of face. When he thinks everything is ready, Lady Hanna comes back into the room and brings him his dessert. Two fresh sausages still warm, hahaha In harsh words, the slave dog is asked to eat the shit.
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 47 s
    Size: 467 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Double Portion of Shit - - scatshop

Double Portion of Shit - - scatshop

Our slave is going to be punished this morning. He is going to eat two portions of shit from me and Lady Laura. We humiliating him verbal and punishing him. After that, we feeding him with long shit and make him lick our big logs! He is a shit pig and this is his fate. Day after day he is eat our shit. I know that you want to be in his place because you are the same shit pig. We can feed you too, who knows…
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 907 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good morning toilet slave, do your duty. - - scatshop

Good morning toilet slave, do your duty. - - scatshop

Good morning my toilet. How i want to sleep. But more you want to the toilet. Come on, my potty, come here, I’m gonna shit and piss in you. Open your mouth, hold tight to my pussy and swallow. All drunk? Now get ready. I want to shit. Eat it, swallow it all. How nice to relieve myself in the morning in the mouth of a slave. And don’t forget to lick there all clean. It’s your job to wipe me ass your tongue, be my toilet paper and toilet bowl. Well done, and now go to your place!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 2 s
    Size: 256 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Punished Plumber - - scatshop

Punished Plumber - - scatshop

Silly perverted plumber, he brought his camera to spy on Mistress Mystique in the bathroom when he is supposed to be fixing Her sink. After a thorough beating, She forced him down and fed him Her shit. Honestly, I think the loser was all to happy to finally be exposed and used.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 26 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat Shit Pray - - scatshop

Eat Shit Pray - - scatshop

Toady’s toilet slave has never consumed before. He is afraid that he won’t be able to do it. So I am putting all the chances on his side. First I tie up his hands with duct tape, then I lie him down on the floor and give him special medicine that will make him nice and compliant as well as incredibly turned on. Next, I shit on a plate in front of him while he watches, so close I could almost be shitting on his face!
    I make him get up on his knees and shove the whole giant turd into his mouth before quickly taping it all shut. He is already starting to gag, and I can see vomit spewing out from the caps in the tape. There’s only one thing left to do. Humiliate and degrade him enough that he will forget all his humanity and eat the shit compliantly. So I beat him with MY heavy leather flogger and make him crawl around on the floor like an animal while he chews on My divine shit. He WILL learn!!!
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 42 s
    Size: 811 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Full Toilet Slavery - - scatshop

Full Toilet Slavery - - scatshop

Today I plunged the slave into complete submission and service to me. I bound the slave and he obediently waited for his fate during the day. When I came, I slapped him with several lashes, so that he could feel how I would handle him if he would contradict me. I untied the hands of the slave and released him from the handcuffs so that he cleaned my shoes with his tongue. He passionately snuggled up my ass and pussy. I told him to lick me. I have a special chair for the toilet slavery. I took off my panties and sit on this chair. The slave fell under me and opened his mouth wider. My shit fell right into his throat. The shooting was conducted in two chambers. Well seen the exit of shit from my beautiful ass. I think every toilet slave would be happy to be in his place. After I completely freed my gut from shit, I got up and wiped my ass with toilet paper. I threw this toilet paper on the slave face, stepped on his dick and left him to enjoy the aroma and taste of my fresh shit.
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 43 s
    Size: 797 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information