Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat it All P1 - - scatshop

Eat it All P1 - - scatshop

Today Mistress Michelle meet a new toilet slave who is waiting is very nerous. Some minutes later in the room the slave is on his knees and do the things which Mistress Michelle say to him. She educate him to be a good slave who swallow all what the Mistress give him. He has to wait at the floor with a wide open mouht. Then Mistress Michelle is sitting on his slaves face and after that she is peeing into his slaves mouth before he has the honor to see through a glas table how Mistress Michelle is shitting.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 36 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fists And Fresh Shit - - scatshop

Fists And Fresh Shit - - scatshop

Mistress Lisa introduces a young man to the world of female domination. First she fucks his young ass with a strap-on, then uses her fist to stretch it out some more. Then she uses his mouth as a toilet. First she pisses and makes him drink it, then takes a shit in his mouth and makes him chew and swallow. What a lucky boy!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 216 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet Mouth P4 - - scatshop

Toilet Mouth P4 - - scatshop

Lady Grace shows Mistress Michelle now which pile of shit comes out of her beautiful asshole and lands directly into the mouth of the toilet slave. Wow, such a big soft and fresh pile of shit. The toilet slave is totally filled up with the second pile of shit now and has to do only one thing, eat, hahaha
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 247 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cum Just from Hard Poo in Fishnets! - - scatshop

Cum Just from Hard Poo in Fishnets! - - scatshop

I’ve been working on this hard poo for three days!! It’s finally ready to come out and it feels so good to push that I can’t help but cum as I release it into my hand! I smear it around in a state of euphoria! ??
    ???
    There are three versions. Two separate camera angles, and one with both camera angles sude by side!
    Trans poo
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Human Toilet Paper 6: Clean My Caviar! - - scatshop

Human Toilet Paper 6: Clean My Caviar! - - scatshop

Princess Aryal can orgasm from analingus, and takes full advantage during Her slaves Ass training. He is of course securely bound on his back, as She walks in and spreads Her sweet cheeks W-I-D-E apart, in order to plant Her delicate, delicious rosebud directly onto his sewer mouth, to ensure that his tongue can get into the deepest regions of Her sweet anal passage.
    She verbally abuses him while She puts all of Her weight onto the slaves face, so Her anal mouth is literally sealed to his mouth. She explains that this is a slave’s french kiss but is interrupted by an urgent need to go to the bathroom; the slave’s licking has stimulated the Princess’ bowels.
    She leaves and is gone a while, but returns without having bothered to use “paper” toilet paper. It’s far too rough for the Princess’ sensitive, royal posterior. If nothing else, THIS IS WHAT A SLAVE IS FOR. She shows him what he’s having for lunch – spreading Her filthy anus wide to expose the Princess’ Caviar, that awaits him. She explains that his punishment will be 100 strokes of the cane if he doesn’t eat his dinner. He begs and pleads, but She yanks his leash hard, forcing his face into Her beautiful, but filthy ass. He is forced to lick, suck, tongue fuck and kiss Her anus until it there is not trace anywhere and he begs Her to stop and that it is clean. But a “white glove” test with a tissue yields a yellow stain, which means 100 cane strokes for the poor loser. This is a hard one, and is all about the ASS.
    Check our our other Human Toilet Paper videos!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 0 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dumping For My Toilet Piggy - - scatshop

Dumping For My Toilet Piggy - - scatshop

Eating a breakfast of eggs and tortillas before i shit it out in a container and pee in a bottle while I instruct my toilet piggy to eat his meal and drink the entire bottle to wash it down!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fairy Up - - scatshop

Fairy Up - - scatshop

Cute purple fairies are pretty small
    and you are WAYY down there underneath of me, so you must be even smaller!
    Standing, bum wiggling
    pooping
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Messing My Gym Pants - - scatshop

Messing My Gym Pants - - scatshop

I just came back from the gym and I can feel I worked up an appetite among other things. I worked something else lose as well. I can feel the pressure build up and I really need to use the bathroom as soft smelly farts are escaping. But what’s this? My slave Devoted Sub have not done the laundry like I told him to. This is UNACCEPTABLE! What am I suppose to wear to work now? As punishment I’m just going to have my bowel movement in my gym pants. He WILL lick my bottom and my gym pants clean afterwards. THAT will teach him not to do the laundry! Watch how he drops my very thick and soft turd to the floor as I take my gym pants off and how I make him suck and worship my very smelly excrement right there on the floor where he dropped it! ! Note: I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 31 s
    Size: 426 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Office Woman Gets Revenge! - - scatshop

Office Woman Gets Revenge! - - scatshop

While still being a normal office employee, a lady gets maltreated and fucked by her boss! However, the tides have now turned! Who once was helpless have now over ranked her boss and she intends to make her painful revenge! She begins with tying a leash around the guy's neck and then having him give her a massage! Shortly after, she has him strip off his clothes! As soon as he is only left with his underwear, she begins whipping his back as well as barrages it with a series of kicks! In no time, he is rolling all over the floor in pain and defeat, but this isn't enough to stop the lady from her torment! She pulls him up by the leash and then takes off her stockings as well as panties! She then force feeds him with her pussy! Though, not long after, she lays him on his back on the ground and urinates on top of his face! She prepared for the occasion by having a full bladder! In addition, she makes sure to spray accurately into his nose and mouth!
    Models:

Duration: 24 min 39 s
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 465 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lucky slave gets 2 serving of shit! - - scatshop

Lucky slave gets 2 serving of shit! - - scatshop

A caged slave has a surprise in store for him. His mistress has brought back her friends to let her deliver her shit for consumption by her slave. This is the slaves version of eating out. Except in this case, he’s only leaving his cage to be served with hot and fresh sweet shit from his Mistress and her friends assholes. They take great pleasure in pushing the slaves head into the plate they have shit on to make sure he eats every last bit! LICK that plate CLEAN! Then his Mistresses friends left but Mistress has another push of her shit and serves more shit for him, this time it was runny and squishy. What a lucky slave!
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 24 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information