Pro User

Oct 2016

lick pussy, suck dick, eat shit - - scatshop

lick pussy, suck dick, eat shit - - scatshop

yeah dirty boy lick my pussy first get horny then i let you suck a dick of an other slave at the end i show you what a shit eating loser you are!
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 938 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eating My Own Shit - - scatshop

Eating My Own Shit - - scatshop

Losing a bet I was forced to eat my own shit so you better enjoy this one of a kind video because you might not see another like it.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Marie at the Morning P1 - - scatshop

Marie at the Morning P1 - - scatshop

Lady Marie sits down on the toilet seat and immediately pees their load of piss into the slaves mouth. He knows that he will swallow everything, or at least tried to, just as he has promised. Then Lady Marie is pressing. The mouth of the toilet slave surrounds soon the rosette of his mistress which swells well and he waits at this position until the shit of Lady Marie falls into his mouth. Almost he has to puke of the taste of the shit. Lady Marie only laughs and gives him strict instructions. Then she smokes a cigarette and uses his mouth as an ashtray.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 187 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat my Shit from the floor - - scatshop

Eat my Shit from the floor - - scatshop

My slave was waiting for me in the toilet all day and he was very hungry. I took him out of his usual place and made him to kiss my dirty feet. He was very excited and pleased when I came home. He had to lick my shoes to shine before I feed him with my surprise that I prepared for him. I let him look at my ass, when I’m shitting on the floor. I know that he is very hungry and wants to eat my delicious shit. But first he must clean my shitty asshole. I use his tongue instead of toilet paper. When he finished his work, I allowed him to eating my feces. He took my smelly shit from the floor in his hand and begin to lick and swallow! He was very grateful to me and wants to serve me again!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Size: 670 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two Girls Share a Full Human Toilet Part 2 - - scatshop

Two Girls Share a Full Human Toilet Part 2 - - scatshop

Two Girls Share a Full Human Toilet Part 2 Shit Only
    1080 HD This is the second part of the clip. It takes place after Lola and Natalya have finished peeing. It is the poop part of the clip only. Two angles are included. The views are front and top. A back view of the scat section is not included in this clip. I did record a back section, but the view was not great as it was obscured by the slave's fat gut, so I scraped it. (20:57)
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 57 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet Mouth P3 - - scatshop

Toilet Mouth P3 - - scatshop

The toilet slave has now the task to swallow the pile of shit from Mistress Michelle while the Scatqueens observe him. Lady Grace pee again. Then the toilet slave has to do some exercises after this meal;-)
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Size: 247 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit in Pantyhose - - scatshop

Shit in Pantyhose - - scatshop

Today I dressed transparent tights. I also had a short corset. Suddenly I felt something in my stomach. Like a pressure. I decided to release it straight into my tights.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Size: 947 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pathetic man becomes Human Toilet to Pay Off Debt! - - scatshop

Pathetic man becomes Human Toilet to Pay Off Debt! - - scatshop

He’s in deep shit right now. He owes the sisters tons of money and he has no cash to pay them off. The kinky sisters seize this to their advantage and makes him an interesting proposal. They will clear off his debts if…he agrees to be their human toilet. Having no other choice, he agrees and strips naked on their command. They make him lie down on the floor and take all the pinching and whipping from them. They place the portable toilet seat over his head and they take turns crapping on it, the scat dropping right into his mouth. He willingly swallows every morsel of shit for the sake of his financial sanity.
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 20 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Human Toilet Paper cleaning shitty bbw ass - - scatshop

Human Toilet Paper cleaning shitty bbw ass - - scatshop

BBW mistress just took a big shit and her crack look shitty as fuck. Slave had to lick clean mistress’ass to 100%. You can judge by the end he does a great job, a good toilet paper
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 48.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Both Fuck My Bloody Pussy Videos! - - scatshop

Both Fuck My Bloody Pussy Videos! - - scatshop

Fuck My Bloody Pussy!
    My pussy is all bloody! It's making me so hungry for a nice, hard cock! Do you want to fuck my bloody, dripping pussy!? It feels so good to get fucked when my gash is so nasty and bloody!
    Oh yes! Slide your cock into that wet cunt of mine! Fuck it until you get my pussy blood all over your cock! Fuck me hard and make me scream for more! My blood is leaking out of my pussy as you fuck me! And your cock is covered in my red pussy juices! I need to cum all over your cock! Fuck me as hard as you can! Use my blood as lube! Fuck me! I'm going to cum all over your cock! My dirty, bloody pussy is going to cum on your dick! Yes! Fuck yes! That was amazing!
    Thank you for fucking my bloody cunt!
    Sucking Your Bloody Cock!
    Thank you for fucking my bloody pussy until I cam all over your cock! Now your dick is all dirty and covered with my period blood! Don't worry, I'll lick it clean! After I suck all my period blood off of your cock you can fuck me again! I know your cock will get bloody again but I'll lick it clean for you! I love sucking on your cock! And I love being a filthy girl and sucking the pussy bloody off of your delicious cock!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 25 s
    Size: 1.88 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information