Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet Slave Punishment P1 - - scatshop

Toilet Slave Punishment P1 - - scatshop

Three Scatqueens and a toilet slaughter combined with the desire of the three ladies to use and humiliate the slave. The Scatqueens want to hear him today as he moans and whip him hard. The slave groans and winds. But he’s totally horny because he knows the Scatqueens will soon use him as a human toilet and piss him in his slave mouth and shit in his thoat. He is just a toiletsklave and has also soon his mouth full of piss and shit.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 402 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Local toilet whore wya - - scatshop

Local toilet whore wya - - scatshop

My desires for a local toilet slave grows stronger with each clip. Nude early morning breakfast tease.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 25 s
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Young Alina BIG pooping in panties - - scatshop

Young Alina BIG pooping in panties - - scatshop

Young Alina BIG pooping in panties
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 55 s
    Size: 220 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Framed by Friends! - - scatshop

Framed by Friends! - - scatshop

She wants to fuck while being videotaped and her friends are ready to join in on the fun. Why don’t you go ahead and make a show while we record it for you, they say. Unknown to the girl, her friends are framing her and they plan to send the video to her dad! So they used their phones to record her fucking and shitting and they pressed send to send the video straight to her daddy’s phone!
    Models:

Duration: 30 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Slave has Feces for Lunch! - - scatshop

Slave has Feces for Lunch! - - scatshop

In this situation, it is lunch time so the woman pulls her slave out of his cage to feed him. However, what she puts inside his bowl is not real food, instead, she defecates inside it! When she is finished, she smothers him with her butt and makes him lick her asshole clean! Once she gets contented, she orders him to dive in on his meal! Not wanting to infuriate the dominatrix, the guy buries his face on his bowl filled with poop! Though, shortly after, the sweetheart realizes that he is not eating it so she lays him down on his back and then pours the feces inside his mouth! Leaving him with no choice but to eat!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

So much puke and some shit for Lothar - - scatshop

So much puke and some shit for Lothar - - scatshop

First time slave Lothar try some vomit games. The cats puke andpuke in his face and at the end Domi cat shits in the toilet and make him eat the shit from there!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Size: 326 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stand up poo – Juicy Fat Ebony Ass shitting - - scatshop

Stand up poo – Juicy Fat Ebony Ass shitting - - scatshop

My morning was hectic. I was so busy today that I had to simply “hold it”. I couldn’t get home fast enough. the moment I got in to the bathroom I bent over opened my ass cheeks and the soft chocolate glided out. You can hear is splats as it falls to the floor. It made such a mess on my thighs and legs I wiped for ever to get it off. I also pooped on the vanity… again..
    Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass.
    Hope you enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Constipation 3: 1 in the bowl is worth 3 (stuck) in my hole - - scatshop

Constipation 3: 1 in the bowl is worth 3 (stuck) in my hole - - scatshop

I took a HUGE shit after fingering my butthole a bit and gf sniffed my finger hehe then I fingered for a while more but nothing else would come out bc constipation is a cruel mistress
    ***Please note we don’t find Domestic violence cool at all but it did make for some silly dialogue!***
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Size: 560 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Both Shitting Orgasm Videos! - - scatshop

Both Shitting Orgasm Videos! - - scatshop

Cum So Hard I Shit On Your Cock!
    I love getting fucked! I'm a filthy dirty whore who loves cock in all her holes! When I get fucked hard I cum like crazy! Sometimes when I cum so hard, I shit myself! I shit out all over the big, hard cock that's fucking me!
    You don't mind do you? You know I'm a filthy scat girl! It turns me on to feel my shit flying out of my asshole as I ride your dick. Does it turn you on to feel my hot, smelly shit land all over your cock as I fuck you!
    Watch me mount your cock and fuck you until I cum hard! My shit explodes out of my asshole! My poop splatters all over the place! My asshole gets so dirty and smeared with shit! There's warm shit all over your dick! I love looking at all my poop on your cock! It's such a hot sight! I want to taste my warm shit from your cock! I stick out my tongue and lick the tip of your cock! Mmm! It takes like your cum and my shit! Delicious!
    Ass To Mouth Shit Sex Explosion!
    You just fucked my pussy so hard! It felt so good getting pounded by your cock that I had a mind blowing orgasm! When I came I lost all control and shit all over the floor and all over your cock! Now there is shit everywhere! My ass is covered in poop! It feels so good! I know I just came but I'm horny again! I need your cock! Will you fuck my asshole and my mouth even though there is shit all over my ass and your cock!? I promise the poop turns me on! I love the smell and the taste of my shit!
    Fuck my asshole! Get my shit smeared all over! Yes! Pound my hole so good and then I can cum again! I love feeling your cock in my holes! The smell of my shit and the way your dick feels inside of me is making me cum again!
    Oh no! I'm shitting! I'm cumming and shitting so hard! Look at the wet shit explode out of my asshole! It lands all over your cock! Mmm! It looks so delicious! I need to taste it! I need to suck my shit off your cock!
    Watch me put your shitty cock into my mouth! My poop gets all over my face and stuck to my teeth. I don't care! I love it! It feels so good being a filthy shit girl for you! I need your cock inside me again! I have poop all over my face and in my mouth! Now I need your cock in my ass! Fuck my dirty shithole! Get your cock all nice and dirty so I can suck it again! Yes! It feels so good!
    I love having mind blowing shit sex with you!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave serves 4 ladies in sauna - - scatshop

Toilet slave serves 4 ladies in sauna - - scatshop

Toilet slave serves 4 ladies in sauna. The pig is chained to the chain and waiting in the toilet while the girls eat hamburgers, drink Coca-Cola and relax in the sauna, but the girls also want to shit and wait for this moment! It's time, Christina says: girls, who wants to shit, where is our dog? Christina led the dog and he began to lick his feet - the girls laugh, spit on him and humiliate him - it's funny how low he fell, the last nonentity, now they will shit in his mouth. Your life is to serve as a toilet for girls! He is hungry and waiting for the girls to start taking off their panties and unloading their delicacies from their asses. The room was hot, the girls were sweating! The girls devastated their asses, took a shower and left, and the slave filled with their shit went home.
    Models:

Duration: 22 min 31 s
    Size: 836 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information