Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 81.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee And Shit For My Slave - - scatshop

Pee And Shit For My Slave - - scatshop

My slave came to visit me while I was on the road. Since he came so far I decided to treat him with my pee and shit right in his fucking face. He is not worthy enough to eat my piss and shit, so I take a turd and jack off his cock he didn’t take long to come at all. I knew all this phat black ass and tight phat pussy in his white face would turn him on so much he would be ready to pop.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 47 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 424 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting on puppy pad - - scatshop

Shitting on puppy pad - - scatshop

watch me poop on my puppy’s pad
    Models:

Duration: 56 s 210 ms
    Size: 20.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting My White Pantyhose - - scatshop

Shitting My White Pantyhose - - scatshop

While in skintight white pantyhose, I shit myself and crush the turds against my ass then pull down my hose and let you see more of the mess I have made!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 53 s
    Size: 358 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Patient’s MEDICATION! - - scatshop

Patient’s MEDICATION! - - scatshop

Nurse is prescribing her poor patient with an old style of medication, it might be old but it is HIGHLY and STINKING EFFECTIVENESS is one of a kind! You might want to consider trying it when you’re feeling sick too!
    Models:

Duration: 25 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: AVI
    Size: 798 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farting in Printed Tights - - scatshop

Farting in Printed Tights - - scatshop

I ate too much dairy again!! Oh NOOOO!! So many smelly rotten farts! Well at least this is a good way to break in my new tights!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 23 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 201 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Standing poop, interesting sensations and conversation - - scatshop

Standing poop, interesting sensations and conversation - - scatshop

I tried pooping while standing up and it was pretty wild tbh. Gf and I had a really nice chat and I took a really relieving poop. We reminisce about past relationships and the time gf got Married for two days! lol Great Peeing and Ploppage as always!!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 38 s
    Size: 500 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Parvati feeding her diarrhea after tanning - - scatshop

Mistress Parvati feeding her diarrhea after tanning - - scatshop

Today Mistress Parvati had a crazy idea in her mind ! She wanted to do something out of the ordinary !
    First she make a nice diarrhea at her home and keep it safe for later. Then, because the summer started from 1 month ago, but Mistress didn’t have a tan, she thought of taking her personal slave boy with Her, to the solar tanning and oblige him to cum there, in 5 min, for his Goddess, as a cum tribute. The humiliation was more intense as there was the possibility that someone will see or hear the fapping or moaning ! He succeeded doing it, by putting the glass dildo in his ass before starting to jerk off and of course, with the thought of His Mistress Me in his mind, of how erotic she can be, but also cruel, when she punishes her slaves.
    The video displays Mistress, in the solar tanning, caressing her breasts first, then the view is positioned from down to between her legs and she caress her pussy lips. In the second part of the video, you will see the slave doing the order that Mistress gaves him !
    At the end, Mistress and slave come back to her place where the slave receive his reward : his meal from this morning – huge diarrhea !
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 336 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hard Shits & Enema Shits - - scatshop

Hard Shits & Enema Shits - - scatshop

I drop some majorly long shits but I feel like there is more to come. I am seriously impatient so I give myself a fleet enema to hurry it along. That’s when things get nasty.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 501 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lick My Shit from the Floor - - scatshop

Lick My Shit from the Floor - - scatshop

This morning I went to the toilet. I hade a lot of nasty shit. My toilet slave likes to eat my shit for breakfast. Especially for him I shit on the floor. Now my toilet slut should lick my ass cleanly after the toilet. Usually I use it instead of toilet paper. He enters the tongue deep into my asshole. Lick carefully, try to accept your fate. But that is not all. Do you see huge pieces of shit on the floor? Lick and suck my shit, enjoy it. This is your food, stupid slave. Eat all my shit, come on, I need to see that the floor is clean. Ha-ha-ha! You really did it, my full toilet.
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 0 s
    Size: 756 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information