Pro User

Oct 2016

Monster Bathtub Enema - - scatshop

Monster Bathtub Enema - - scatshop

I saw this huge nozzle online and get one! I tried my best to get the whole thing inside me and see how much water I could take. It really felt like someone was fucking my ass. I got so turned on that I had to fuck my ass with my favorite dildo. I really do love to make such a big mess!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 767 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Clean Poop Panties - - scatshop

Clean Poop Panties - - scatshop

Right after the walk I have my slave eating my asshole… There’s nothing better than licking dirty ass! I’ll shit right into my white panties. Good heavens! It’s fucking amazing! This makes my ass so clear that I want to use my TOILET every day! Toilet slave is going to take his position! He lick my dirty ass and eat shit from my panties! So delicious! I want his mouth to be full of my shit as much as possible. He has to take and swallow everything, to lick my ass and clear! Cleaning my asshole with his tongue! He is а really awesome toilet. I will use it again if I need to…
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 871 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I did an enema for the first time and it was fucking awesome! - - scatshop

I did an enema for the first time and it was fucking awesome! - - scatshop

I had gf help and it felt weird but good, I’d never had anything in my butt like that lol but I love & trust her hehe so it was all good and I was able to relax enough to do the enema. It was a saline enema. After waiting for the enema to do it’s thing in my bowels I fucking exploded for 20 whole minutes straight!!! It was ssooo good. Look out for part 2 on it’s way soon!!
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 19 s
    Size: 515 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nurse Ass Fucked, Smeared with Poop! - - scatshop

Nurse Ass Fucked, Smeared with Poop! - - scatshop

A woman is tasked to bring a patient to his room, he seems old and so she lets her guard down! However, when it is only the two of them inside an enclosed space, he is fast to force her on her back and then thrust his dick into her asshole! All of it happened so fast that she didn't even have the opportunity to resist! As the guy gets more aggressive, he later bends her over and continues fucking her doggystyle! Eventually, he stops and pulls out, but only to have her defecate! When she could no longer release any more, he lays her on her back and continues pounding her asshole while smearing her feces all over her!
    Models:

Duration: 23 min 26 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 821 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Three obedient dogs - - scatshop

Three obedient dogs - - scatshop

Carolina , Yana , Alice and Tatiana take part in this video. The role of Caroline is the mistress of three dogs , Yana , Alice and Tatiana . Carolina walks her dogs in turn holding leashes, the girls crawl on their knees with cancer, Carolina walks the dogs, multiplying their Asses , Breasts, showing you their charms . After walking the dogs Carolina orders the dog Yana to shit and piss on the floor , Yana’s dog can not disobey the order of the hostess and performs her command . After that, Carolina was ordered to eat shit dog with Yana sex , Yana obediently the dog approached the spot where lay the shit and began to eat their shit . But Carolina is not enough , she takes the dog Jan by the neck and rubs the shit on the floor face dog Yana . Yana all in shit and mistress Caroline picks up the iron dog bowl and tells the dog to Tatiana and Alice to shit in the bowl , the dog obediently carry out the orders of his mistress , they fill the iron dog bowl with her own shit and urine , after the dog had finished filling the bowl with shit Carolina ordered the two dogs to Tatyana and Alice to eat shit from iron bowls , and the dog ordered Yana to be a cancer on the knees and relax your ass , Carolina had on her hands wearing leather gloves she spreads her dog Yana’s ass and inserts her finger into her ass and starts fucking her while the other two dogs eat the shit out of an iron dog bowl . Dogs are totally eating shit and they are very happy and want more and more .
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 18 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Sexy Shitting Ass - - scatshop

My Sexy Shitting Ass - - scatshop

Look at my big, sexy ass! I love shitting for you. It turns me on so much knowing that you are watching all of this poop slide out of my dirty little stink hole! Look at all that shit! Day after day I poop for you. I love knowing you are watching my most intimate act! I hope you get as turned on by watching me poop as I do when I’m pushing all that filth out of me!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

my toilet slave must masturbate while I spit on him - - scatshop

my toilet slave must masturbate while I spit on him - - scatshop

My slave has now brought his tough upbringing almost behind him. Toward the end, he has to wank, while I am with my nails his nipple torture and puke on him .
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 18 s
    Size: 51.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting On Your Dick - - scatshop

Shitting On Your Dick - - scatshop

Mmm. I know you miss the warm feeling my shit makes when its all over your dick. Well, I'm back for more and this time I even play in it. What a mess I made !
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 35 s
    Size: 836 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Ultimate Slave Training - - scatshop

The Ultimate Slave Training - - scatshop

My slave is covered in healing whip marks from his last training session. He is worshipping My boots and I explaing to him as he does it that suffering pain for Me is not enough. He needs to be degraded and turned into an animal to be built up again as a slave from scratch. The best way to achieve this is to put him through the ultimate degradation and humiliation. He isn’t even allowed to watch Me shit. He kneels with his face against the floor just beside Me as I shit on the floor then make him eat My shit off the dirty floor like a beast. To remind him even more of his position, I make him make animal noises as he consumes My shit. Because he keeps forgetting his place, I bring out My punishment rod to help coax him by giving him hits on the asss. I WILL train him. He is the perfect candidate: keen, willing… but he still must be broken, and break him, I will!
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 8 s
    Size: 836 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Massive Shitting - - scatshop

Massive Shitting - - scatshop

For 3 days I film myself shitting. Close up of me straddling the toilet while my HUGE turds slide out, Doggie Style with runny shits, Underneath my toilet chair while I drop some major loads, Laying on my back with my legs up shooting brown goodness out of my sore asshole, ect.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 590 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information