Pro User

Oct 2016

Baking Cookies With Pee and Poo! - - scatshop

Baking Cookies With Pee and Poo! - - scatshop

Watch me bake my divine chocolate chip from scratch, complete with my extra special ingredients! Pee, Poo Chewed up chocolate chips, and some yummy nuts that I put on my kitchen floor and crushed beneath my heels before sliding them right into the cookie batter, Yum!
    Models:

Duration: 23 min 50 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I shit and pee on you - - scatshop

I shit and pee on you - - scatshop

I shit and pee on you.
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 44 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 64.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

5 SUPER HOT Toilet Slavery Videos - - scatshop

5 SUPER HOT Toilet Slavery Videos - - scatshop

Eat My Waste Shitboy.
    That is all your good for, and you know it. To eat my shit and drink my piss. So, what the hell are you waiting for, shitboy? I want to see you eat my shit and drink my piss.
    Hey piggy, it’s dinner time!
    Hey piggy boy! It's time to eat dinner, and I have prepared you a nice big plate of my shit. Now, hurry and clean your plate, sorry ass shit slave! Do you need some help? Here let me hand feed it to you .and then you can finish the job by licking my shitty asshole clean… you are such a good little piggy!
    Devour my Load
    Hey you, worthless toilet slave, I am about to fill up my hose with a big hot load of for you to eagerly and hungrily devour like a good boy. Are you ready to serve your toilet Mistress?
    Waffle Topped With Poo For My Slave
    I give you a super sexy striptease out of my black lace teddy, then prepare your breakfast. A waffle topped with my delicious poo!
    Sniff my poopy panties and eat my shit
    Preparing to ship out a nice load of hot fresh poo topped with my spit for a slave to eat, and a poopy ass wiped pair of panties for him to sniff.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 27 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 325 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Directly in Your MOUTH - - scatshop

Directly in Your MOUTH - - scatshop

Today I woke up and felt the presence of a toilet slave next to my bed. He was breathing nervously and was hungry. All he wanted was to drink my urine and eat my feces. This happens every morning with faithful slaves who are regularly used as a toilet. Well, I’m shit directly in his slave mouth. The shit must enter directly in his throw. His lips must be sealed on my ass hole. This is his breakfast! He is nothing more than a toilet for me! I shit directly in his dirty mouth. He took my shit and swallowed it immediately
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 4 s
    Size: 955 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

3 piss-sluts in piss-swallowing madness! - - scatshop

3 piss-sluts in piss-swallowing madness! - - scatshop

3 piss-sluts in piss-swallowing madness! Men horde, use outdoor, 2 milfs and a teen girl, as Pissioar!:
    Here, my teeny girlfriend LauraLinde and my Belgian Milf girlfriend MissLoly, together with me, were used by a male horde as Living Pissioars! And that, outdoor on a kinky garden party. We swallowed, liter wise piss and made horny piss-swapping. Laura was also fucked and the guy then pissed in her cunt. The piss out of her cunt, then let Laura run into the mouths of Loly and me! All this you see from 3 camera angles!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

BTS Ravenous Scat Cleanup - - scatshop

BTS Ravenous Scat Cleanup - - scatshop

This is just a little behind the scenes of me cleaning up after my Ravenous Scat Play video. In this video, I start up directly after the video itself, still covered in shit as I clean up the floor. Making my way to the bathroom, I give you a behind the scenes of me cleaning myself up.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 21 s
    Size: 674 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Panty Poop and Toilet session! Princess Millie! - - scatshop

Panty Poop and Toilet session! Princess Millie! - - scatshop

Young and beautiful model Millie brings the slave into the bathroom to humiliate and dominate about him again. She loves when the slave lick and kiss her pretty legs. She goes to the bathroom and takes off her panties. But the slave is waited by a pleasant surprise in pants of the princess Millie. This is a big delicious shit wich the slave must eat from at all. Toilet slave eats all the shit and lick her ass, so that her ass would be clean. After that princess Millie command the slave to lick and kiss her wet pussy and kiss her feet and again to lick her asshole to shine. She spits in his mouth and make him swallow it. This is very delicious domination from young pretty girl. Slave smells fragrant shorts and eats the shit remains. It is delightful!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 3 s
    Size: 642 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Three Bunches Part3 - - scatshop

Three Bunches Part3 - - scatshop

For the reason that it should not be boring for the toilet he has to go to the bathtub as dirty as he is, because Lady Grace and Lady Katherina wants tu use him as her vomit bowl. And actually the toilet opens his gully and audible flushes little loadings of vomit. Hard to believe for what this Toilet might also capable. At least Lady Grace and Lady Katherina give him their thick snot, finished!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Size: 259 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Scat eating pig - - scatshop

Dirty Scat eating pig - - scatshop

I had a first time toilet slave visit Me, and boy was he looking forward to eating My shit! So I shat in a metal bowl to feed it to him. My shit was really liquid and disgusting that day, which made it even harder for him to consume. So I made him brush his teeth with My diarrhea and then gave him a huge glass of My dark yellow morning piss to wash it down with. Since the slave is a huge boot lover, I knew that the way to make him consume My shit was to dip My boots in it and make him lick it off My soles. It worked! Despite gagging and retching, the slave consumed a lot of My shit. I am happy with his training, and will soon have him trained up to be a perfect shit eater, guzzling it down.
    Models:

Duration: 27 min 1 s
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Clean my ass before you eat my shit - - scatshop

Clean my ass before you eat my shit - - scatshop

Mistress has come to caged slave as she need to go to the toilet, she might as well feed it to her slave as it is also his feeding time. So she releases him from his cage so he can watch her while she takes a dump. Then she squatted over her slave’s bowl and take a shit then order her slave to clean her ass before he can have his dinner. As an obedient slave he did as he was told, he cleaned it good. She then let him have his food and she make sure he eats all of it. Good slave has finish his Mistress shit then he is ordered to go back to his cage like a pathetic slave he is.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 212 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information