Pro User

Oct 2016

Enema FaceSitting - - scatshop

Enema FaceSitting - - scatshop

I give myself a fleet enema, hold it for 10 minutes and let my brown mountain erupt! I shit, pee, and fart! But I decide I’m not done. I give myself a water enema too! and let it all out all over your face then show you the mess and tell you to eat it and lick it up. This video is toilet slavery POV style!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Runny Part 1 - - scatshop

Runny Part 1 - - scatshop

This was the first ever clip I filmed using a toilet slave. Somehow I forgot to upload it but it brings back so many memories and reminds me that to this day I still love using toilets. Also one of the dirtiest shits I have ever done.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 528 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Real toilet punishment - - scatshop

Real toilet punishment - - scatshop

This french slave annoyed me so much, because he did not speak a word of english.. So i wanted to torture him every possible way to punish him. I shit in his mouth, and when i finished, i even gave some enema to myself to clean my ass out properly, and humiliate him even more with this disgusting shitty liquid!!
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 41 s
    Size: 176 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tasting My Pee and Poo for You! - - scatshop

Tasting My Pee and Poo for You! - - scatshop

Watch me sip on my fresh piss and push out a huge load right over you! It’s all so tasty!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 46 s
    Size: 799 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Scat Dog Education P1 - - scatshop

The Scat Dog Education P1 - - scatshop

The Scatqueens educate their toilet slaves into a shit-eating dog. He has to behave like a dog and is treated like this. The shit, piss and snot are served to him in a dog bowl.
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 41 s
    Size: 397 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shiting Hookers Dunya 02 - - scatshop

Shiting Hookers Dunya 02 - - scatshop

Dunya looks in the cam and tell you that you are a pice of shit, only worth to eat her shit! She shits on a plate and command you to eat her shit!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 34 s
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress gaia – New entry - - scatshop

Mistress gaia – New entry - - scatshop

My new personal human toilet! He eats and drinks whatever his Mistress offers him!
    ITALIAN
    Il mio nuovo cesso personale! Mangia e beve tutto cio’ che la sua Padrona gli offre!
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 0 s
    Size: 226 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diarrhea – Big Soft Shit - - scatshop

Diarrhea – Big Soft Shit - - scatshop

Big Soft Shit I don’t have much time this morning and I really need to take a big shit! My slave is waiting for his breakfast as usually and I will serve it directly in his mouth! My ass are filthy, next time I will make him clean them with his tongue. He is a slave for everything – toilet, toilet paper, ass licker and shit eater!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Size: 579 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My First Human Toilets Part 1 - - scatshop

My First Human Toilets Part 1 - - scatshop

I’ve always been fascinated with the idea of turning a submissive slave into my personal human toilet. This Clip shows me using some of my very first toilet slaves. It starts with me forcing Sandy to lick my asshole then shoving my panties in his mouth and sitting on his face, smothering him. I think it’s fun to beat my slaves before using their mouth as a toilet so it shows me beating Sandy with a stick and spitting in his mouth. Next is the good part-shitting into his mouth with some nice slo-mo of the shit easing out of my asshole directly into sandy’s mouth. Then you get to see some fun scat play! I feed slut sandy his lunch-a tupperware container filled with shit. Some of the shit goes in his mouth and some gets smeared on his face. I use the shit as lipstick, painting his lips and writing the word “toilet” across his chest. Finally the clip switches to another slave where I used my first toilet training device which was basically a camping toilet with a clear funnel attached. No shit gets wasted. The shit gets clogged though so I use a stick to push the shit through into my slave’s mouth.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 134 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kinky piss and milk orgy! Part 2 - - scatshop

Kinky piss and milk orgy! Part 2 - - scatshop

Teeny-girl injected me, from her milk-tits, breast milk in my mouth and on the body! And Kinky piss orgy with a teen and a Milf!:
    Here I have a horny outdoor live lesbo show, performed with my teen – girlfriend LauraLinde, in front of numerous spectators, at a summer party in Hannover. Here in the second part, we did both, first breast milk swapping, after Laura, her mother’s milk, had injected into my mouth. Then she splashed her breast milk again in my mouth, on my tits and on my pussy! My pussy licked her then completely clean! Finally, we licked each other our pussies in the 69er position! Afterwords were my teen girlfriend Laura Linde and I, from a male horde, outdoor, filled with liter wise piss! The guys used us as living toilets and living urinals. We both horny women greedily swallowed the men’s piss and we made it also horny piss-swapping!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 43 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information