Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave eats my puke - - scatshop

My slave eats my puke - - scatshop

My slave has proven once again as no-good. To humiliate him so right now I puke him fully and he is ordered to eat the vomit of the mistress. I miss him slaps in the face, because I is not enough its performance I torment him still while I torture him with his nipples. Towards the end, I puke him still on the tail and he gets on my spit.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet Slave Punishment P3 - - scatshop

Toilet Slave Punishment P3 - - scatshop

Now Lady Kimi bends over the toilet slaves mouth, shit and laughs. The long turd is in his slaves mouth and all three Scatqueens animate the toilet slaves to eat everything. The slave chews and chews. His stomach is filled more and more with shit and piss.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 44 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 223 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

3 course meal from 3 mistresses! - - scatshop

3 course meal from 3 mistresses! - - scatshop

A slave is let out of his cage to be served a 3 course meal from 3 mistresses! He gets a drink, a solid meal and a desert. The mistresses mock and humiliate him throughout his meal and laugh as he consumes their insides from the various vessels he has been served with.
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 21 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 329 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

“Doggy” liking girl’s shit - - scatshop

“Doggy” liking girl’s shit - - scatshop

“Doggy” liking girl’s shit. Christina and Lisa decided to train the dog today. Their slave must fulfill the role of a pet. He dutifully carried out their commands – “sit”, “die”, “down”, “place”. But he was a bad dog because he was constantly trying to sniff the asses of the girls. And for this they had punish him.
    The “doggy” was hungry, so the girls decided to feed him. The food for the dog is the crap of the girls that they gave out of their beautiful asses. Slave greedily ate everything from the floor to the last crumb. He ate so greedily, as if it were the best delicacy in his whole life.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 822 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Greedy toilet slave - - scatshop

Greedy toilet slave - - scatshop

This slave is a true gourmet. Most of the time experienced toiletslave take time to chew before swallow mistress divine caviar. But this loser swallow the shit like a champ. You can tell he love the shit by the look on his face. Mistress even fart in his face and he sniff all the smell. Disgusting pig….
    You will find out at the end of the video a bonus. Mistress offer him to washed down his shitty throat with her divine champagne. Of course the pig try to drink and catch all the stream of juice falling on his face. Men are so pathetic.
    Langage spoke : French, Subtiles : English
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 346 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lucky Slave Gets A Huge Shit - - scatshop

Lucky Slave Gets A Huge Shit - - scatshop

Lucky slave gets to watch his Mistress pleasure herself and smoke a vape. I humble my toilet slave and make him lick my dirty boots with his tongue. Then I want to use him as my TOILET! He is going to take his natural position, which is like a toilet hole under my GODDESS ASS! 😉 I want his mouth as close as possible to my asshole, so nothing can escape! He has to take and swallow everything! After using the slave as a toilet as a reward, I will pissing and spitting in his mouth. He has to swallow it! Oh, he is a really good human toilet! 😉
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 21 s
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ariel Can’t Study - - scatshop

Ariel Can’t Study - - scatshop

I have a huge exam in the morning and I just can’t concentrate. I hate studying. So what’s a girl to do? How about play with my pussy and shit on something.
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 135 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Young Woman’s Poop! - - scatshop

Young Woman’s Poop! - - scatshop

Eating fresh poop from a young woman is the most delicious shit you could ever have!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Resolution: 400 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Anal and Poop Video - - scatshop

Anal and Poop Video - - scatshop

Watch me bust it open and let it all go! Serving you a container of my own poop! Let me know how much you love me by buying clip!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 24 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit Fondue - - scatshop

Shit Fondue - - scatshop

Me showing off this luscious ass doggy style position and watch how my shit oozes out…
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 39 s
    Size: 437 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information