Pro User

Oct 2016

I fell in my own shit!! - - scatshop

I fell in my own shit!! - - scatshop

Special 20 minute feature!!!
    I took a huge shit on the floor, then I perched on the edge of the tub to try to finger out some more poops but then I heckin’ fell from my cute little perch and tumbled onto my own poops!! It was ssooo fucking funny and utterly adorable!! I still had more poop so I re-perched myself and finished with my poop smeared all over my butt and lower back!! 20 minute long special feature full of logs and laughter!!
    Models:

Duration: 20 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 495 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A lesson he won’t forget! - - scatshop

A lesson he won’t forget! - - scatshop

My slave is useless. Sure he’s a good cleaner, but he’s put my latex clothes in the washing machine! I could have lost hundreds of pounds worth of clothing if he had set it off! I am il with a cold and incredibly grumpy. Definitely not in the mood for dealing with idiots. As punishment, I make my slave eat my stringy snot out of a tissue, then eat my shit. If I am to suffer fools, the fools can suffer with man flu.
    Once his mouth is full of my dirty shit, I push it in, wrap his head in tape to lock it in there, then give him a few swift strokes of my heavy cane with his mouth still full of my shit before sending him back to work. With me, you get what you deserve. So make sure you do your job right!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 41 s
    Size: 407 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hand To Mouth Shit Feed - - scatshop

Hand To Mouth Shit Feed - - scatshop

I don't like touching my own shit because let's face it, it's shit and it's gross. It's also far beneath me to touch it. I LOVE however seeing my shit in a slave's mouth. Watch how I take a thick and firm shit into a plate. When my slave came back from the errands I sent him on he stands on his knees as I inform him my asshole is still dirty and needs to be licked clean by him. Watch him eat my dirty ass desperately just to please me. Afterwards he gets rewarded by me taking my own shit with my hand and stuffing it into his mouth. Just to make sure he doesn't get idea's I firmly push my hand onto his shit filled mouth making sure it stays in there "melting" slowly. Note: I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 42 s
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Morning Desperation P. 2: ya gotta do what ya gotta do™ - - scatshop

Morning Desperation P. 2: ya gotta do what ya gotta do™ - - scatshop

Bestie/Roommate was showering but I literally could not wait to poop and sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do™. She doesn’t make an appearance, just chats with me and gf and had no problem with us shooting in the bathroom during her shower, we are all very close.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Angela, family toilet bowl - - scatshop

Angela, family toilet bowl - - scatshop

Angela, my favorite whore. I’ve been wanting to turn it into a family toilet bowl. And finally my dream came true. Today, Angela serves me and husband, living toilet. For Angela it was a complete surprise. I sat on his feet, and my husband started shitting. Fear, scared, mooing, but he was unable to jerk, I crushed him with his weight. I generally like make slaves into cocksuckers and toilets for me and my husband. Love when a slave diligently smacked his lips, sucks cock. I love when he licks our Asses and we shit in their warm open mouths.
    Models:

Duration: 22 min 36 s
    Size: 954 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eating crap under penalty of punishment - - scatshop

Eating crap under penalty of punishment - - scatshop

Eating crap under penalty of punishment. Eat the shit of Mistress is a honorable duty of the toilet slave. He is always happy to serve as a toilet for the beautiful young girl. But for Mistress, it is important that the slave eat shit quickly, so she usually speeds up the slave with the blows of a whip or belt. This time, Yana, Christina and Karina very much wanted to go to the toilet. Therefore, the toilet slave had to serve them quickly. The girls tied his hands so that he would not defend himself from the blows. Yana was the first. Her shit was very stinky, liquid and red, because she ate beets. It was very difficult for slave to swallow her shit, he was nauseated. It was very nasty. But he had to eat it very quickly, because he was beaten with the belt on the stomach. Yana 3 times filled the slave’s mouth, so he had a very hard time. After Yana was Christina. Her shit was also very smelly and bitter. In addition, it was with loud nasty farting. Karina, who was the last, put in slave’s mouth hard sweetish sausages. Slave successfully coped with all portions of shit. But it was difficult for him. Because at the same time he felt the pain of being hit by the belt.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 24 s
    Size: 1 020 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet Paper - - scatshop

Toilet Paper - - scatshop

This slave was very lucky to get to lick my shitty ass.
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 55 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 108 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Neighbor’s Wife! - - scatshop

The Neighbor’s Wife! - - scatshop

The new neighbors are young couple, this man likes the wife and has been fantasizing about her. He can hear them fucking from next door on late nights and he has jerk off while he listen to them!
    While man is away he sneaks in to their apartment and find the young wife in her tight clothes looking as horny as hell. She is surprised to see him but did not protest, he immediately get down to business and lick her pussy and ass and also fingering her. It made her really wet! Next thing she knows which surprised her but she did not move an inch, he inserted an enema in her butt she secretly liked what he did but she doesn’t know what he has inserted in her. He carried on making her horny by finger fucking her and licking her out! Suddenly she is feeling an on and off cramps in her stomach next thing she knows was she started releasing loud farts non stop which surprisingly made her neighbor happy and horny making him more eager to please her. He lied her down, kisses her and rub her clittoris so fast that she screamed as she CUM so hard! It’s her turn to make him cum!
    She sucks his cock while spreading her legs, she wants his cock so bad. But he seems to like his cock inside her mouth for now, she continue to suck him off while still having an on and off stomach cramps. What is this? Why is this happening to her now. What happen if he fucks her and then she farts even more which makes her embarrass but does not bother him. She continue sucking him off some more while kneeling on the floor when suddenly wave of HUGE stomach cramp came over her and she let out FARTS after FARTS and not just FARTS but WET FARTS with bits of poop and she wee’d herself, she is so embarrass now but wait, the neighbor ‘s cock seems to be hardening as she continue to suck him off and THERE!!! What the F!!!
    Models:

Duration: 29 min 6 s
    Resolution: 452 x 604
    Format: AVI
    Size: 921 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistrss Gaia – Choke on my scat - - scatshop

Mistrss Gaia – Choke on my scat - - scatshop

I have my scat slave lying beneath my feet, a smelly slut always ready to eat shit. He requested my presence. So I decided to make him suffer for me. I begin by allowing him some foot & shoe worship. I wear expensive shoes, so he has been warned to do a good job of licking, and sucking on my stiletto heels. If he does a good job of his footworship, I will reward him by allowing him to eat my shit. Standing over him, I tell him to open his mouth and be ready for me. I lower my ass over his face, and relieve myself of a nice pile of my soft shit into his mouth. I watch as it fills his mouth and covers his face. Then I instruct him to swallow it, and make sure he chews on it. Not entirely finished with my slut, I sit on his face and get him to lick my ass clean. With his mouth full, this means he has to swallow and digest my shit. He continues to lick my ass until I’m satisfied. I further reward him with some facesitting, and ass smother, while allowing him to play with his limp cock. As he groans, and squeezes out his watery cum. I leave him to contemplate his next meal of my delicious shit.
    ITALIAN
    Ho il mio schiavo sdraiato sotto i miei piedi, una sgualdrina puzzolente sempre pronta a mangiare merda. Mi ha supplicato per essere al mio cospetto. Ed ora voglio vederlo penare, soffrire, perche’ la sofferenza dello schiavo e’ pura linfa vitale per me, Mistress Gaia. Lo obbligo ad adorare e venerare i miei piedi e le mie lussuoso e costosissime calzature. Sa che deve fare un ottimo lavoro, leccare tutte le scarpe, fino a succhiare gli appuntiti tacchi a spillo. E se sara’ bravo, lo premiero’, permettendogli di assaporare la mia merda. Lo preparo a bocca ben spalancata, avvicino il mio culo e mi diverto riempendolo della mia merda. Quanto godo quando cago in faccia ad uno schiavo. Gli ordino di inghiottire tutto, e non contenta ,mi siedo sulla sua faccia e mi faccio pulire il culo. Usare uno schiavo come un bidet e’ davvero eccitante. Con la bocca piena della mia deliziosa merda, dovra’ leccarmi fino a mia completa soddisfazione. Ho un altro premio per lui, lo soffochero’ con i miei rinomati e popolari facesitting. E grazie alla mia bonta’, gli permetto di masturbarsi. E quando gli do la possibilita’ di far fuoriuscire il suo lurido sperma,me ne vado e lo lascio solo, a contemplare il suo prossimo pasto, la mia appetitosa merda.
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 15 s
    Size: 225 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lola – Full Toilet Menstrual Blood Training (Day 1) (1080 HD) - - scatshop

Lola – Full Toilet Menstrual Blood Training (Day 1) (1080 HD) - - scatshop

1080 HD This slave has proven to be a very good toilet. However, he is still very new to being a toilet. I've noticed, the toilet still has thoughts and feelings of its own. One of its vestigial opinions is in relation to blood. It has voiced a general aversion. Because this toilet will be used to serve Females, an aversion to blood can only be viewed as a hindrance. Beyond the particulars of the aversion, a toilet slave should really be trained to give up having its own ideas, in general. An aversion of any variety should be met with strong behavioral correction. So, I spent the better part of this day training the slave to accept menstrual blood. Rather than throw him into the deep end, I started him on a light flow day. I don't want to overwhelm it. I want to gradually re-condition it, so that the new behavior really takes. He's spent most of the day tied in this spot. In a previous clip, I begin the training with some gentle tampon sucking. The training in this clip picks up where we had left off hours before.
    Now, I need for the slave to serve its purpose, fully. I need for it to take piss, shit and menstrual blood, all into its septic system. The piss and shit are very easy for it, at this point in its training. I had an average amount of piss for it to take. I had a less than average amount of shit on this day, due to my period. Oh, but the real joy in this clip is the slave's sheer revulsion as my menstrual blood dangles, threateningly, millimeters above its mouth. At first, I tried to ease the slave into acceptance, by just allowing the blood to drip onto its chin, almost inside – but not quite. A few drops transgressed the threshold of its parted lips and fell inside. That was only sort of intentional, in that I wasn't aiming to get any inside on day one, but I also wasn't avoiding it. And I certainly wasn't sorry when it happened. The slave had to just deal. It started retching. I hate it when it retches. It makes me feel like he thinks there's something abject about me. Abjection rhymes with rejection, and I don't like rejection. I remind the slave how I feel about rejection. After coaxing, it gets it all down: the piss, the shit, and its first few drops of menstrual blood.
    Of course, next time, I expect it to take more. Tomorrow is a heavy flow day. I'm going to keep my menstrual cup inside by body all day and let it fill. When it's time to be emptied, the cup will contain about 2 oz of my blood. I can't want to watch that all go down.
    Production Note: This clip shows the scene from three angles. The front, back and side are shown consecutively. No picture in picture is included with this clip. A picture in picture version is available separately.(22:02 long)
    Clip Contains: Lola, Full Human Toilet Slavery, Scat, Pee, Slave Training, Menstrual Blood, male in bondage, female nudity, chastity
    Models:

Duration: 22 min 1 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information