Pro User

Oct 2016

Pissy Piggy - - scatshop

Pissy Piggy - - scatshop

Koshka has a massive piss fetish and is here to show off for you. She fondles her amazing breasts and damp pussy in her tight attire eagerly awaiting what’s coming while chugging water. Miss Veronica has exactly what Koshka needs. Veronica straddles her in tight grey leggings and starts to wet herself over Koshka before having her pants removed and squirts piss through her panties, completely soaking Koshka. Koshka is in Heaven but craves more. She reaches up and removes Veronica’s panties to get better access to her pussy and piss. Veronica let’s out another load of pee and squirts it out like a pro! Koshka STILL craves more and wets HERSELF as well! Such a greedy piss whore. Next we bring in a cock to coat her in his piss as well, completely coating her hair, tits, shorts, and even on the wall. Koshka is such a happy pee slut that she rolls around in the pool of piss, drinking more. Finally she grabs a dildo, rolls it in piss and sucks it dry…again again and again.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 871 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Huge Gassy Farts And A Shitty Diaper - - scatshop

Huge Gassy Farts And A Shitty Diaper - - scatshop

This morning I was in my last diaper and planning to have as much fun in it as possible. I’ve been wetting in it since I woke up and I show you just how heavy and soggy it is already.
    As I make my morning coffee I tell you how dirty I’m going to be today, and how lots of coffee always gets me the result I’m looking for – a warm squishy, messy diaper! Just talking to you about it is turning me on so much that my pussy gets all excited. I pull down my diaper and show you the creamy juices that are leaking from me at just the thought. There’s so much that you can clearly see my excitement all over my fingers!
    Getting comfy on the couch I tell you again how much I want to shit my diaper and take another few sips of my coffee. My bladder feels full again and I open my legs in front of you and relax to let the pee begin to flow in to my already wet diaper. As I do, I get more than I bargained for already. As I release the pee, I accidentally let go of a really big fart! Oh my god I was getting so gassy already and I knew a BIG dirty mess was on it’s way!
    I finish peeing and let go of another loud fart! I poke my diapered bum out and massage my bottom hole a little ready for the release of what I know is going to be a big one! I then give a few hard pushes, you can hear lots of popping farts as I do, but no shit is coming out yet, instead another long stream of hot piss
    I stand up to show you how completely full of pee my diaper is. As I pull it down for you to take a look, I’m a little embarrassed about the brown fart stains inside! I need to pee again and with my diaper around my knees I begin to pee on it, it feels so sexy! but suddenly, while I’m still peeing I feel the shit starting to come! I hurriedly pull my diaper back up, quickly turn around and poke my bum at you!
    I grunt and groan and fart lots more as I begin to fill my diaper up. You can hear everything squishing around inside as I push more and more of this smelly mess in to my diaper! I kneel up and run my hand over my dirty diaper. It’s so smelly already, but I know I still need to go more. I get down on my hands and knees and begin to push again. I’m so gassy! I do another huge long fart and straight after you can actually hear clearly all the sounds of me filling my diaper!
    OMG It feels so good. I sit there and wriggle around on my butt, letting the mess spread totally through out my diaper and all over my bum.
    My pussy is so excited! I caress the huge load that is now mashed all over me and my pussy drips with the excitement of what a bad, naughty, dirty girl Iam! Hornier than ever I pump my pussy backwards and forwards on the floor. Suddenly The gassy feeling comes back and I start to fart again! With a big push I get the last little bit out to join the rest of the heavy, smelly load, that’s making my diaper bulge and hang heavily between my legs!
    I Love it, I love everything about it. The feeling of needing to go. The feeling of pushing it out. The feeling when I sit down on top of the warm mess and feel it spread all across my bum cheeks! For me there is no bigger turn on than being in a wet and stinky diaper!
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 24 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 91.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee in Jug & Poop CLOSE up - - scatshop

Pee in Jug & Poop CLOSE up - - scatshop

An AWESOME close up of my ass and hole while i let this lumpy load drop.
    This was a request to do a little tease in my lingerie and then show my ass to the cam nicely so you can really see the load come out.
    It looks awesome and its a good view for you to jerk off to.
    I talk a little, then pee in the jug then set myself up to poo, once I have pooped im so horny I get my toy out and come. Lastly I shoe my ass hole niceeeee and close for you to cum
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 34 s
    Size: 898 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Desperate Diarrhea Cleaned by Tongue - - scatshop

Desperate Diarrhea Cleaned by Tongue - - scatshop

I held it all day in preparation for a desperation video with dirty ATM but finally it was coming out… I wasn't expecting massive amounts of diarrhea and since were out of toilet paper… I had to use my fingers to clean myself up. But of course instead of washing them, I used my tongue to clean up the mess 😉
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 3 s
    Size: 224 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dildo Play and Dump! - - scatshop

Dildo Play and Dump! - - scatshop

In my sexy purple lingerie, watch me play with my Lelo toy and cum before letting out a big shit. View from below
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 33 s
    Size: 567 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Farting Upskirt then Squirt - - scatshop

Farting Upskirt then Squirt - - scatshop

A clip from when we first moved house. You know when its one of those week and you have Mcdonalds like 5 times? I got a bit gassy after that and caught these, on film and then had a squirting session.
    I strip off and leave m skirt on constantly teasing my ass hole to the camera, spreading my cheeks and really pushing these out!!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Size: 406 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty paper sniff and eat - - scatshop

Dirty paper sniff and eat - - scatshop

Watch me take a nasty shit on the toilet at work then I save the toilet paper I wiped with and I spend a little time sniffing it and enjoying the smell! Watch me eat the paper at the very end !!!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 292 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Multi-scene Risky Outside Shits - - scatshop

Multi-scene Risky Outside Shits - - scatshop

SUCH A NAUGHTY LADY. BBW BUBBLE POP GOES OUTSIDE BEHIND HER APARTMENT COMPLEX AND TAKES SOME SOFT SHITS OUTSIDE. SUCH A RISKY WOMAN
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 51 s
    Size: 114 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Masturbating while shitting into a bowl - - scatshop

Masturbating while shitting into a bowl - - scatshop

Recently I’ve been on a mission to film more shit clips and I wanted to see what it was like to masturbate and poop at the same time. I squat over a bowl while using a vibrator to please my clit. The pleasure is so intense that it causes my asshole to flex. I try and hold back the shit in my bowls but right as I cum my asshole flexes and shit comes out. As I cum, shit flows out of me. It makes my asshole feel good as well. I also loose control of my bladder at the same time and piss comes out of my pussy. After I’m done I spread my cheeks to show you my dirty ass. You can see how wet my pussy is as strings of pussy juice drip out.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 425 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lil’ ol’ me shittin’ an pissin’ - - scatshop

Lil’ ol’ me shittin’ an pissin’ - - scatshop

a clips of me pissing and shitting. I had to push those nasty fucking turds out hard! my shit always smells good so I don’t mind. I just want you watching me do it!! whats a good shit video if no one wants to watch it!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 15 s
    Size: 261 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information