Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit and Piss after Hard Work - - scatshop

Shit and Piss after Hard Work - - scatshop

Simple, short but extremely hot video)) You’ll see my sexy legs and ass covered with shit) Especially for you I’m wearing my favorite tights, and put a whole bunch of crap in them !)) Sometimes nice shit and pee while I’m home alone, especially after a hard day at work)) Want to see? Love you all, stay connected, ahead as always, many new video))
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 464 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Soaked in Piss and Squirting - - scatshop

Soaked in Piss and Squirting - - scatshop

This is the kinkiest water sports session that I have ever had the privilege to be a part of.
    After drinking massive amounts of water and white wine, my belly is bloated… I am torn between the urgent sensation to relieve my bladder, and the aching of my wet pussy, craving penetration. I know my place though. After showing myself off, I get down into the dog bath like the naughty piss slut that I am. My dominant partner helps me into position to piss on myself – and get pissed on. I push and push to get some pee out as he fingers both my holes and lightly spanks my clit…
    My bladder starts to get shy ? As my punishment, he pisses right in my face and all over my body. A big pool of warm piss is surrounding me, and he uses it to rub in my face and hair. He pees all over my horny cunt, my legs, and into my mouth. It feels and tastes so amazing, that I become even more horny. I can’t handle it anymore! I get on my knees, pee all over the place, and lay down and start rubbing my clit until I am squirting everywhere!!! My cum sprays all over both of us, and even gets outside of the tub. I am left covered in piss and pussy juices.
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 519 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poop Play Masturbation - - scatshop

Poop Play Masturbation - - scatshop

I started getting the poop cramps and it made me so horny. All I wanted to do was feel that hot, stinky poop smeared on my clit and orgasm with it. Watch me cum again and again, close up and messy. Listen to me moan and groan, watch me twitch and shake, and try your best not to cum too fast…
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 529 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

huge poop in my already stained panties - - scatshop

huge poop in my already stained panties - - scatshop

Oh my gosh i completely destroyed this pair of panties. It went EVERYWHERE! Spread up my ass and all way up to my clit (pictured).
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 47 s
    Size: 52.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lots of Farts Then A Poop - - scatshop

Lots of Farts Then A Poop - - scatshop

Lots of farting in my maroon leggings as I’m getting ready in the mirror (brushing hair putting on makeup) then at the end I pull my pants down and take a nice large poop for you on the floor and show a close-up.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 56 s
    Size: 363 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms. BubblePop’s Shitty Enema Smearing Fun - - scatshop

Ms. BubblePop’s Shitty Enema Smearing Fun - - scatshop

My bbw bestfriend decided to take an enema after being constipated. She decided to shoot the poopy water out in her tub then smear it all on her body and face.
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1968 x 1 088
    Size: 412 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diabolic Sigal Shit in the Mouth - - scatshop

Diabolic Sigal Shit in the Mouth - - scatshop

Watch me shit a soft log gaping my asshole. Then I will demand it be consumed by you , like this good slave you are . Every fucking bit . This is the only thing that you is good for - human toilet. My huge brown shit is coming right into slave open mouth.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 20 s
    Size: 921 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting on the floor - - scatshop

Shitting on the floor - - scatshop

Seriously horny and I had some bad diarrhea, and it makes the best lube!!! Nothing feels better than smearing that nasty stinky shit all over my pussy and my ass. Watch me stretch my tight hole with my vibrator and my fingers. I rub and tease my pussy before shoving that toy up my nasty ass. It feels so good.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 34 s
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot Shit Session! Adelina Frau! - - scatshop

Hot Shit Session! Adelina Frau! - - scatshop

Great new video! Adelina Frau Toilet Domination! Young and beautiful model Adelina Frau humiliate the slave and shit in the slave mouth. She comes into the slave’s room, and makes the slave clean her new yellow shoes to shine. She takes off her shoes and gives the slave to enjoy the aroma of her sweet legs, she pushes her heels deep into the slave’s throat and laughs at him. Then the slave diligently licks the ass of his Goddess. Toilet slave substitutes his hands like a seat for his Mistress. Slave opens his mouth and throats everything, he eats, then wipes her sweet shitty holes. She feeds the slave, wipes her ass after the toilet and puts toilet paper in his mouth. Adelina spits in addition and laughs at the slave. That pretty girl sits with her big shitty ass on the slave’s face and smearing the shit with deep delight. The slave thoroughly licks all holes of Adelina Frau and enjoys the smell of her sweet big round ass. She is delightful and very desirable, every toilet slave would like to be in his place!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 35 s
    Size: 673 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poop, Pizza and Vomit Smear - - scatshop

Poop, Pizza and Vomit Smear - - scatshop

Gweny had her fill of pizza from last night and is needing to let out a huge load of smelly poop, she poops on two pizza slices and can’t help but imagine how good it would feel being rubbed on her cunt. She does this and also smears it all over her tits, she does this for a while rubbing her cunt with the poopy pizza slices until she starts feeling sick from the smells. She starts gagging and gets into the bathtub to stick her toothbrush down her throat to finish the job all off herself. Not being finished she continues to rub her cunt until she has a very hard and smelly orgasm.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information