Pro User

Oct 2016

So Horny Smear - - scatshop

So Horny Smear - - scatshop

Every time I poop, I get so horny. I love feeling it come out my ass and I love the smell when it's still warm. Then I discovered smearing and it turns me on even more. This time I couldn't contain myself. I had to play with myself when I couldn't hold it in anymore. I barely had time to make it to the bathroom. It feels so good.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 471 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fart Shit Compare - - scatshop

Fart Shit Compare - - scatshop

I farted in my favorite cup! I spend a lot of time farting and catching them in my cup and also in my hand smelling them. Breathing them in deeply. But, what I really needed to know is do my farts smell like my shit? so I decided to take the next step and find out. Watch me fart over and over again showing my bare ass then watch me push out shit into my hand and compare the smells. I catch quite a few in my cup with a lid so I’m able to smell and taste my shit and smell my farts at the same time. enjoy!!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 966 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Peeing in GYM showers – compilation - - scatshop

Peeing in GYM showers – compilation - - scatshop

I’ve compilated my 3 peeing in the gym shower clips, these are taken by me, selfie style, with awesome close ups of my body, holes, pussy, boobs, teasing you after ive finished my hot and sweaty work out!!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 20 s
    Size: 223 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Amirahs personal toilet - - scatshop

Amirahs personal toilet - - scatshop

Amirah explains the slave what will be his deauties as her personal toilet slave first, then as a first lesson she uses him as her urinal.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 22 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Foot JOI Smear - - scatshop

Foot JOI Smear - - scatshop

I have such stinky feet after working out, but I can think of a way to make them stinkier! Post-workout poops are the best to step in and smear in between my toes. Oh, and they feel so good on my pussy too. Hope you cum a big load for me in this one!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Swimsuit Enema with GAPING Anal Toy Play - - scatshop

Swimsuit Enema with GAPING Anal Toy Play - - scatshop

Watch Me fill My ass up, using my shower hose straight up my ass hole in a nice black one piece swimsuit.
    Once my insides are full and about to drip the water and load out of my ass i squat down back facing the camera and squirt all of the water out of my ass.. HERE there are LOTS of farts!
    trying to escape from my tight perfect thing.
    A pretty big log of poop comes out as well
    Then its time to take the swimsuit off and get my toy ready to fuck my ass, lots of close ups and angles, you can even see it gape once i fill it back up and gush out a load of water again!!
    Ending with a super squirty explosive orgasm too
    Definitely recommend for those gaping, toying, messy lovers <3
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 9 s
    Size: 860 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

outside peeing- 4 clips - - scatshop

outside peeing- 4 clips - - scatshop

Peeing out in the yard- a real upclose look. and, other public outdoor pee locations
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 0 s
    Size: 75.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Licking My Poo and Poopy Feet - - scatshop

Licking My Poo and Poopy Feet - - scatshop

I show off my sexy feet then sit down to take a huge shit on the floor! I lick my big pile of poop and spit on it. I step in my poop and squish it between my toes. Then I lick some poo from my foot!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 689 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

poop compilation 2 - - scatshop

poop compilation 2 - - scatshop

5 big poops
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 10 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: AVI
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Teen Fart Sniffing & Thick Poop Smear - - scatshop

Teen Fart Sniffing & Thick Poop Smear - - scatshop

Note: I found filming this video very erotic! I refer to my poop and farts as stinky and gross but also yummy (and much more)! I really wanted to describe how strong and nasty my smells are while still showing that the’re absolutely enjoyable. I only refer to my creamy load as “poop” or similar, not “shit”.
    I start off by teasing you with the idea of my smelly farts – quickly get into farting for you! I’m extremely gassy and can’t stop smelling them. I fart into my hand and sniff, frantically sniff the air, waft it up to my nose, etc – I just can’t get enough (I’ve always been addicted smelling to my farts). I want to compare these farts to dirtier ones and give you detailed descriptions and comparisons! Lots of pleasurable talking throughout the entire video. I poop into my hand and intensely smell my farts (now coming from an extra dirty hole). I also repeatably sniff the load itself! This goes on for awhile before I decide to smear my body in that thick, creamy hot poop. I describe the texture of my load and tell you about how having so much poo on my body effects the smell of the room and my farts. The entire experience is incredibly gross, smelly and WONDERFUL! I truly love my stinky farts and smelly poop.
    This is a custom video.
    [Tags: teen, young, 18, 19, BBW, thick, curvy, pawg, fat, big belly, big tits, big boobs, huge boobs, huge tits, saggy tits, natural tits, saggy belly, fat belly, big belly, big tights, fat thighs, tight ass, pink pussy, plump pussy, blonde, makeup, piercings, pierced, big ass, thick ass, fat ass, jiggly ass, square ass, hip dips, smear, smearing, moans, talk, talking, description, tattoos, tattoo, blue eyes, pale, light skin, white skin, contrast, rolls, curves, small nipples, tiny nipples, pale nipples, farting, farts, shart, sharting, sharts ]
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 45 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information