Pro User

Oct 2016

Poop, pee, and fart compilation - - scatshop

Poop, pee, and fart compilation - - scatshop

A little bit of everything! 2 parts. Pooping, peeing, farting. At the end there is an old diaper pooping video and old diaper/panty poop pictures
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: AVI
    Size: 1.79 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Poo inspection - - scatshop

Poo inspection - - scatshop

Needed to take a shit so I thought I would do it in a bowl. I have bad aim so I just ended up shitting and pissing on the floor lol!!! oh well! so I take a big shit on the floor and you get to watch it all come out. it comes out like soft serve! even looks like it belongs on top of a damn ice cream cone! then I zoom the camera in for a closer inspection. I pick through it trying to find pieces of partially digested food poking my fingers around in it. very stinky by the way. I still smelling it as I type this!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 912 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fart Piss Cum Baby!! - - scatshop

Fart Piss Cum Baby!! - - scatshop

Loud farts, ass spreading, wet pussy and dirty talk. Watch me piss and fart my way to pleasure. Teasing that pussy with a massaging wand on the highest setting giving it a really good workout while I push those nasty little farts out of my Shit Cannon. Watch me and stroke for me you know how much I love that.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 46 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Gurgle Goddess Couch Sprouts!!!! - - scatshop

Gurgle Goddess Couch Sprouts!!!! - - scatshop

Gurgle Goddess Finally Delivers what many of you wanted to see – Logs coming from that juicy ass of hers!!! Enjoy as she begins with a nice fart session in her black panties before taking them off to squat and release a few nuggets on her couch. Enjoy as she cleans up her turd nugget mess and then releases even more booty nibblets and pee in a bucket. She was real bloated and gassy as well, enjoy as she releases some juicy wet farts while pushing and playing with her tummy! Not done yet, she comes back a little while later still gassy and sits on the couch to belch, fart, shart and shoot out even more nuggets – all up close and in front of the camera!!!! This is by far Gurgle Goddess’ FUNKYIEST clip yet!!! Forgive her mess she says, as she is in the process of moving, lol…A wonderful Baker’s dozen of farts, belches, sharts, and shit!!! I know I’m one for hyperbole often, but this is by far one of the three best clips I’ve put out this year!!! Wait till you HEAR the shart featured in the gif!!!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 490 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Girlfriend Farts in Your Face - - scatshop

Girlfriend Farts in Your Face - - scatshop

Your girlfriend has a fetish for smells and she wants you behind her smelling her asshole as she farts.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 58.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Punishing Slave With My Farts and SHARTS - - scatshop

Punishing Slave With My Farts and SHARTS - - scatshop

You’ve been a huge disappointment lately, slave. You think you can get away with doing a bad job? Don’t think I’ll go light on slaves who disobey me, worm. You’re tied under my throne for a reason–under my ass is right where you belong! And I am *awfully* gassy right now… so, let’s play a game, shall we? It’s called, “Lets See How Long You Survive” …. 😉
    I repeatedly blow hot farts all over your face as you struggle underneath me. Hard to breathe when I’ve taped over your mouth, isn’t it? You have to breathe in all these fart clouds with your nose. Smell EVERYTHING in order to breathe. Are you going to pass out, slave? You’re not breathing oxygen anymore, you little loser. Just Mistress Methane!
    Ooh, I’m feeling a little bit more up there… I wonder if I’ve got a little “extra” for your punishment…? Would be suiting, wouldn’t it. I bend over and *push*… and I spray your stupid fucking face with my turd nuggets. Ahaha, how do you like your punishment now, slave? That shit all over your face stink? You’ll think twice about ever disobeying me again now, won’t you? That is, if you survive this… I fart and shart all over you over and over again, ending with a MASSIVE fart until I’m completely satisfied… Aaah, I feel so much better now, slave.. How are you? OH! Looks like you didn’t make it, suffocated to death from my gassy ass… I guess you really weren’t cut out to be my slave afterall, were you? <3
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 292 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Real Farts in Panties - - scatshop

Real Farts in Panties - - scatshop

Do you think its hot when a girl farts in a pair of panties? This video is for you, a compilation of raunchy daily farts. 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 57 s
    Size: 117 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Another Big Close-Up Dump! - - scatshop

Another Big Close-Up Dump! - - scatshop

Had ribs for dinner last night, huge dump the next morning 😉
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 29 s
    Size: 134 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Outdoor Poop Voyeur Rear View - - scatshop

Outdoor Poop Voyeur Rear View - - scatshop

Voyeur view – Me outside reading a book on my chair when I get the urge to go, easiest option is to take a dump right next to me and get back to what i was doing.
    Nice and close you can see and in broad daylight
    Models:

Duration: 2 min 54 s
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Endless Holiday Shits Compilation - - scatshop

Endless Holiday Shits Compilation - - scatshop

This is a compilation of over 10 trips to the bathroom over the holiday weekend!
    I have been eating tons and tons of delicious food and it has been going through my system at a near nonstop rate!
    I have also been ungodly gassy as well all weekend!
    You get an incredible HD view of my tight little asshole releasing tons of long shits.
    I release tons and tons of holiday poops into the toilet and completely stinking up the bathroom in the process!
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 16 s
    Size: 686 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information